Question for blacks

why don't you want to live in Africa ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RaaZsBxWeiQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There are no gibs in Africa.

No gibs ma brother. I'm ain't working my ass off for some muthafucker boss guy

They weren't born there? wtf is this thread

I like my computer and internet, I like my vidya, I like getting free college, I like being able to fuck white girls.

Why would I live in a smelly shithole with limited power and infrasture or where rebels will cut my arms off. No thanks.

Europe desperately needs a Blaxit.

I see many blacks talking about "black power", "black excellence" africa THIS, africa THAT.... but literally none of them want to live in their motherland.. I am asking why

the best meme of all is, is that in africa american nogs are seen as being """white"" amongst african mostly due to culture differences they are wanted nowhere besides the trenches of the alantic ocean

Why would I go living in a continent where I've never even been? I'm good.

Question for whites:
Why did you choose for them to live in america?

I see many americans talking about "white power", "white excellence" europe THIS, europe THAT.... but literally none of them want to live in their motherland.. I am asking why

most whites immigrated here after the slaves were already here

Africa is filled with superior brothas and homies, whats wrong in Africa?
You want white rights, white wages, white safety, white social benefits, fuck off niggers all of them to Africa that is what they have done in haiti carribbean brazil and everywhere the negroid race has gone.

AS A BLACK MAN myself
I plan to move to Africa

HUEHUE GIB MONI

WE AR DE AMERIKKKANZ NOW HUEHUE

>fuck white girls
What about your royal melanated supreme nubian black queens?

If I had a choice I would just condemn the continent to exterminatus. Just burn the continent until the surface turns to glass. It's a shithole.

hey m8 i wouldnt mind if all the americans moved back to europe

on the other hand Britain conquered the Americas
fair n square

Farm equipment

>I am asking why
Because americans are fat and retarded. But you already knew, right tyrone?

Negroids are racial paradites thst devours races.

The rare nigger-jew?

Shlomo gave them a good deal

>implying any white person alive today had any say on where blacks from hundreds of years ago lived

blacks are actually specially adapted to the climate in Africa. white people brought blacks to America where they knew their immune systems wouldn't be able to handle their influenza and disease. only blacks are capable of taming Africa.

Supported for increasing awareness of blaxit

>implying a virus dedicated to just wiping out the negroid wouldn't be worth creating in hops of inheriting the land

meh, fuck it. Exterminatus will do.

Too many black people

Black woman are insuffrible and incredibly narrow minded. They just want to have sex and party.

these are white lies perpetuated by the white devil. Africa is a Land of Plenty. only the areas where the white devil has made War have a lack of food. almost everything is edible in Africa.

We built all of this, the language is english and all the rulers white.

das rite

fool. you're paying taxes to the white man.

>live in a small as fuck town without a single nigger

feels good man

my question is relevant to now.

Do I look like a fucking genie to you m8 ?

kys

because the south is too hot for you crackers to do farm work.

If you are born in north america the African heat is unbearable

We must secure the existence of our (rejects) people and a future for white (loser) children.

- the dirty swamp hick "14 words"

My family has been on this continent for literally over 300 years, retarded faggot. I have more claim to this land than any immigrant who arrived here in the 20th century, which is most likely your situation.

im white, but just bait posting. someone has to play devils advocate

not only due to cultural differences... people in africa ( I lived there for a while) really do consider african americans as white.

Also they look nothing like ''real'' africans... picture related

It's actually not a bad idea. Africa is suffering a brain drain. All their professionals are moving elsewhere, so having an exodus of educated blacks would only serve to help.

sorry m8
no swamp hicks around here

Not black but it's obvious why people don't want to live in Africa: it's a shithole.

If I were born in Africa I'd flee to Europe as well.

If white identity is for losers why did negroids want to desegregate and live amoung those sho want nothing to do with blacks?

>having an exodus of educated blacks
>educated blacks

Even the shittiest blacks in the US have a higher education level than African blacks. Some high school is better than no high school.

Africa is not a shithole, AFRICANS ARE A SHITHOLE TGE EXPANSION OF NEGROIDS IS EXPANSION OF AFRICA.

>hire & fire
Was it blacks or whites who needed them to pick their cotton?
Or do you mean some blacks have more right to be in america than some whites because they were first?
But to stay on topic:
I bet you would be able to make a lot of blacks move to africa if you were willing to compensate with money.
But as you don't even want to share health care with them why should they again leave everything behind for you?

they arent going back. they've been here longer than most whites have.
sterilization is the best option.
>implying any of this is happening
the only people likely to get forcefully sterilized are whites.

fugg

you people are terrible at shit like this, when I search it on twitter it's all nazis and frog avatars, or "jowanda debri-niggason" with some black chicks mugshot. at least sell it properly

Really, that should catch on the most. Whites want to keep the money they make. Why shouldn't Blacks of all Party affiliations feel similar?

Top kek

Are there gibs in the US that allow more than mere existence?

For the same reason you don't want to live in Europe.

>my flag
>not living in europe

what ?

>Libera
nuff said

they already have their own established culture in america im guessing?

Because the looted by corruption money is still in London.

youtube.com/watch?v=RaaZsBxWeiQ

Talking to the Americans, whitey.

Jews were not born in Israel and they claim is their Land

tfw that monkey has a bigger dick than me

mah niggah!

m8 remember to make threads like these daily to fuck with the shills

This RPing is fuckin' amazing