50 Percent of Canadians live south of the red line

Why hasn't the US annexed Canada yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qMXqg2PKJZU
reportca.net/2017/07/illegal-border-crossings-spike-in-quebec-decline-in-manitoba/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We don't want them.

We don't want them.

Oh no America, please don't annex all our major cities, and therefore the urban liberal population, that would be just awful

Just give it some time.

Why would America want more leafs within their borders?

A few white Canadians rather than the usual spics and niggers wouldn't hurt them.

They would gain another smaller, but more liberal New York City. They would be taking the very worst that Canada had to offer. If only we could give them Hongcouver too.

>white Canadians
What I thought they were all Asian?
But yeah sure, I'd rather have chinks than spics.
We could do with a few here, too.

Because they won the war of 1812

youtube.com/watch?v=qMXqg2PKJZU

they already are
reportca.net/2017/07/illegal-border-crossings-spike-in-quebec-decline-in-manitoba/

I honestly can't tell the difference between a burger and a beaner at this point

T. Guy who has only visited Vancouver

>take away the vast majority of our economic activity because fuck city folk

you dont want this

No, I've been to Toronto as well.
But to be fair I didn't stay long in either.

fake pic, where are the great lakes?

how will they ever survive without bankers and salesmen?

Most of the rest of Ontario is white. Same with BC outside of Vancouver

The Atlantic provinces are something like 95 or 98 percent white

you can keep the chinks muslims

Can we have you?

2nd British empire when?

its not about bankers or salesmen dumbass. its the tax revenue. who the fuck do you think is subsidizing the rural folks of that leaf country?

Sounds pretty good tbqh senpai, better than here in Bongistan at least.
Hopefully one day you faggot leafs will take back your cities, and we'll do the same over here.

is that really all you think cities offer, or are you being facetious. Continue larping though, by all means. You wouldn't be on this website without bankers and salesmen.

>implying it wouldn't be more beneficial to give them everything from Washington state to Maine

Laziness.

literally nothing vital. i cant wait for the sea levels to rise

It's frozen balls above that line and that's a merchant map btw. Canada is actually much smaller than you think it is.

Cost of living would go down and we'd be able to have free travel all the way down to Texas. I'd be on board for a unification.

Why do all the pie graphs for America have such smaller wedges when the percentages are higher? Why are the black wedges larger although the percent lower than whites? This is some occupy democrats-tier bullshittery.

DNC killed Seth Rich