>Has a faggot son

Comments?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/d3sFx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

richer and more successful than anyone on here will ever be

SWEDEN YES!

well, it's very unlikely to be false.

Yes, Sven being a criminal scumbag is the pinnacle of success.

afaik he hasn't been convicted of any crime.

but "success" in this example would constitute:
- being one of the richest people in the world
- be a highly successful businessman
- various kinds of philanthropy

Hm... Any sources on his son being a faggot?

I sucked that faggots cock. he's gay as shit.

Eat cum Odin.

Kill all non-whites.

then I can finally be as salty as you

So, basically what you are saying is that Soros is big faggot cocksucker? Thanks for clearing that up, Sven.

Including you and more evil than most people. Illuminati master of the NWO.

no, that's not what I'm saying.

this poster wrote:
>Eat cum Odin.

I responded here >then I can finally be as salty as you

that is a combined reference to the "saltiness" of the posters mad about a Jew being more successful than them, and the concept of certain body fluids having a salty taste.

your response was nonsensical. please apply yourself next time.

TopKek

Can someone make a quick walk up?

uh-huh.

Oh... ok, I think I get what you are saying. You are saying Soros takes it to the cheeks and gets his old stretched out anus pounded?

>faggot son
You saying that his genes will be done for?

Why hasn't someone offed this despicable man yet? He has broken up so many people, responsible for millions of deaths and massively profiteering from bringing countries to collapse. Surely he has made an enemy or two.

no. maybe you should read the post again.

You are a hard man to read, Sven.

Pretty sure he burns in hell for all eternity OP.

>literally rooting for the evil mastermind
You faggots LARP about Voldemort and the ebil empire, yet vehemently defend a kike who made his billions by destabilizing entire nations

Feel free to point out where I've "rooted for" or defended him. It's almost like me saying that a person is successful doesn't negate anything else that is bad about him.

He is successful in the fact that he can buy all the tard trinkets he wants, but who gives a shit? If you are scumbag, you are not successful.

>stupid
not sure about that

>but who gives a shit?

About having money? Wow.
He has access to the best food, housing, healthcare, clothing, cars, drugs, anything. That could be extended to anyone he knows. He could spend every single second covered in 99.999% pure cocaine and supermodel pussy juice. Also, that kind of wealth gives enormous amounts of influence.

If you're denying how good it would be to be as rich as that, then you're probably poor and in denial.

imgur.com/a/d3sFx
Gov also has ties to Podesta

>self made billionaire
>stupid
goyim jealous as usual

Haha ok, that's enough from you.

upvoted

make me, faggot

So angry! We were having a nice discussion too, but we see things differently and there is no point in continuing.

>gets called a faggot on Sup Forums
>assumes that the other user is mad

what did he mean by this

I didn't mean to insult your boyfriend, bro. If I had known I would have kept my mouth shut. No hard feelings, Sven.

yet again, you're constructing attempts at comebacks that are really far-fetched without any real connection to the topic at hand.

I mean, I was the one calling you a faggot. you saying "I didn't mean to insult your boyfriend" doesn't make sense.

Yaaas kang jew
slaaaaayyyyyy

Perfect antifa leader.

meet the daughter

Oh man what a fucking pig hahaha....
Young love... you and George frolicking through the Sweden forest. So romantic!

He has the illusion of success. A drop of delicious poison to his pitiful existence.

Hol up
>Hol up
Hol up
>Hol up
Hol up
>Hol up
Hol up
>Hol up

I recognize that gay blowjob