Was Jesus redpilled?

What did he say about the Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-rhGMCYWqKI
balder.org/judea/Six-Million-140-Occurrences-Of-The-Word-Holocaust-And-The-Number-6,000,000-Before-The-Nuremberg-Trials-Began.php
youtu.be/quTXwTjgfc0
youtube.com/watch?v=QNCruTB7hMU
youtube.com/watch?v=BVOiS7Sykdk
youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI
youtube.com/watch?v=Ol9Fh8ljmX8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So much.

youtu.be/-rhGMCYWqKI

balder.org/judea/Six-Million-140-Occurrences-Of-The-Word-Holocaust-And-The-Number-6,000,000-Before-The-Nuremberg-Trials-Began.php

"Gas the kikes - race war now!"

Jesus was a jew

The pharisees (who are the forefathers of talmudic jews) were refered as a den of vipers in the Gospel of St Matthew

(((abrahamic religions)))
Really tingles my jingles

How can an Aryan be a jew?

Based Jew.

Roman province of Judea =/= Jew.
Modern Jews were Pharisees, Jesus was not one of them.

Jesus was an Israelite. He was in no sense of the word "Jew" as we know now.

Jesus was very well against the Scribes of the Pharisees (now referred to as "Talmud"). There are rabbis who say that communism and Judaism do not differ. Also, according to the Bible, Jews are still in exile which means creating the state of Israel (Zionism) is against God's command.

youtu.be/quTXwTjgfc0

So there you have it. Christ is anti-Talmud, anti-communist and anti-Zionist. Real Christians need to wake up.

Was He, may I dare utter these words, /our Messiah/?

>What did he say about the Jews?

That they usurped his throne and would pay for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=QNCruTB7hMU

WTF I LOVE SHITSKINS NOW!

Oh, sweetie..

Essene got you good
doesn't even have to put ergot in the bread anymore
still controllin' you after he died and never came back

KILL YOURSELVES Sup Forums NAZI FAGGOTS! GET OUT OF YOUR SAFE SPACE!

Lmao

Check em

The true redpilled prophet was Muhammad. Jesus was bronze age Justin Trudeau

Zoroastrianism is the ultimate redpill.

>The true redpilled prophet was Muhammad. Jesus was bronze age Justin Trudeau!

LMFAO....

youtube.com/watch?v=BVOiS7Sykdk

I'd be Zoroastrian but they don't like converts

Jesus was a sandnigger kike who acted like justin trudaeu

He was a jewish commie and went to rot whatever hell he deserved

Literally none of the passages you have on there are from the gospel. Gas yourself kike

Israelites you mean. His message was directed against the ruling class Pharisees. Who subverted a religion to benefit a few at the expense of many. I'm not talking about the exploited being taken advantage of wages and overtime, I'm talking about actual real slavery, rape and murder.

youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI

Jews do not hate Christianity

You can convert. It states clearly in the Gathas that anyone who believes in the message of Zarathustra can become a follower.

Join our Discord if you want to talk more: zAwsCpE

It does not say anywhere in the bible that you need to let people murder and kill your people or your family. Its literally the oposite. but It is showing that the nonviolent path is the rightous one. not that you should feed your family and friends to the wolves because jesus told you so.

I'll be joining that soon, I'm very interested.

>"Masturbating to trees and drinking semen will save the white race!"

This.

except for matthew 10
most of it's false equivalency or just plain good advice/common sense, like how you have to work to eat

He was.
He said yahwe is satan.

I'll see you there, and hopefully others.

Christ was a jew m8

>88/14
Close enough I guess. HEIL JESUS!

Yes, good goyim! We who appose Jesus are not jews. Jesus is the real jew. Come join our communism, goy. You can worship totally not jews in our government instead.

It's too late. The jews have incepted christianity in America and they have taken control of America. God is pissed guaranteed.

Hahaha he was! He observed passover and hanukkah, went to Jerusalem for a pilgrimage and even called himself a jew. And to top it all off he is the messiah, king of the jews m8

Could you show me where in the Authorized Version books of Matthew, Mark, Luke, or John that Jesus observes passover, hanukkah, or calls himself a Jew?

The Bible doesn't say that. He is God, King of all, which includes jews. So that's the only area where our english kike is correct.

I'll try, I'm a Brit though so you're getting the King James one!

John 4:22 - Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
^He's saying 'sure thing' to a lady who called him messiah of the Jews

John 10:22 - And it was at Jerusalem the feast of the dedication, and it was winter.
^Then he goes to see Solomon and does some feast of dedication/hanukkah stuff

I think I got passover wrong, but still, he's looking pretty Jewy atm! The point I'm trying to make is that he is the messiah of the jewish faith, he completes judaism and ushers in CHRISTianity. But he wasn't a christian himself

I love Sup Forums and Donald Trump helping me find God

Just.....Just fuck off Bong. Go suck Charles' raging doing instead.

Jesus never existed, so nothing

>Jamaican flag
Who's your head of state m8

Jesus was a jew, Paul was a jew, John The Baptist was a jew, Peter was a Jew etc...
Jesus was not against the Scribes, he even kissed the book after reading scripture in during a service. What he was against was the hypocrisy of the Pharisees who imposed the letter of the law on others without embracing the spirit of the law.

Why do Jews hate Christianity more than Islam that explicitly wants to kill them?

they are the only thing stopping them from taking over the world exclusively.

If they were Jews what do we call the current state of judaism?

Did jesus tell you to hate niggers, or did man?

uh modern judaism?

Of course he did passover he lived amongst Jews but that doesn't make him a Jew. He constantly criticised Jews for their Jewry until they killed him. Then god punishes the Jews for centuries for not following Christ.

the synagogue of satan. google it.

What number is in the picture? I've a little bit trouble with green and red

Modern Judaism??
>Jews studied the old testament
>Modern jews have nothing to do with it
>How do you Evolve and become modern from something you have nothing to do with?

I am all for free speech and all but wouldn't be awesome if you had to back up your statement with facts.
Jews still study the old testament, most now are more secular because they are science oriented and believe in evolution

Go ask them if you want. They don't believe in many things from the old testament.
Some jews do though so i won't say they're not out there.
Their main book is the talmud.
For instance they don't believe in Hell.

then why did CHRISTIAN Byzantium last much longer?

>The jews are our brothers, who, like us, are oppressed by capital

Top kek, Lenin confirmed most blue pilled guy ever

They killed him so I imagine nothing good

user is right. Jews don't believe or read the old testament. They only read the first five books.

When you guys grow up you will realize that a person's background is not an indication of who they are. I have met blacks, jews, arabs, gays, etc.. who are great human beings.
Is it in the blood? well if so look around your family tree, I can guarantee you that you have a few cousins that are batshit crazy. Should that reflect on you?

Jesus is the red pill.

It's primarily culture not race.

matthew 26:17
mark 14:12
luke 22:7-15

As a former Catholic I tend to agree with Ben Klassen that Jews created Christianity to undermine the Romans. However jews weren't prepared for it to become a White mans religion in Europe. It took a long time for Jews to defeat Christianity.

I like Jesus a lot but one thing about the resurrection story really bothers me, if you are going to all that trouble to be resurrected, why not stick around for more that 45 minutes? think about it, had he stuck around and went back into town and said hey guys I'm still here (and not appeared to the few mentioned in the gospels), we might only have 1 religion today and certainly less division.

Jesus was bread pill.

>Matthew 24
"“Now learn a lesson from the fig tree. When its branches bud and its leaves begin to sprout, you know that summer is near. In the same way, when you see all these things, you can know his return is very near, right at the door. I tell you the truth, this generation will not pass from the scene until all these things take place. Heaven and earth will disappear, but my words will never disappear.

“However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows.

“When the Son of Man returns, it will be like it was in Noah’s day. In those days before the flood, the people were enjoying banquets and parties and weddings right up to the time Noah entered his boat. People didn’t realize what was going to happen until the flood came and swept them all away. That is the way it will be when the Son of Man comes.

“Two men will be working together in the field; one will be taken, the other left. Two women will be grinding flour at the mill; one will be taken, the other left.

“So you, too, must keep watch! For you don’t know what day your Lord is coming. Understand this: If a homeowner knew exactly when a burglar was coming, he would keep watch and not permit his house to be broken into. You also must be ready all the time, for the Son of Man will come when least expected."

You realize this cringey shit confused pseudo-WNs keep spouting has no historical basis right?
He is the same race as where the Jews come from, meaning he is a sand nigger shit skin
He's not white, he's a filthy brown person
And so was his shit coloured cheating cuck whore mother
youtube.com/watch?v=Ol9Fh8ljmX8

That is simply not correct. At all.

that's just the passover though, not hanukkah, and not Jesus calling Himself a Jew
next you'll be telling me Obongo is a jew

White peoples populated the Mediterranean Basin back then. I believe the ancient depictions.

I will bet Trump has a hard time between Melania and the kike Ivanka.

No.

>why not stick around for more that 45 minutes?

to start with, during the time on the OT jewish days started at 6pm (darkness then light coming out of darkness is a main theme)
Jesus was crucified on passover, (the first day of unleveaned bread) but the day after the first, was a high sabbath, so that means they could do no works (nothing, not even going and buying food/incense)(day of preperation before the week long feast of unleavened bread) so when he was crucified, it was already pretty late in the day and they had to rush, to bury Jesus, thats why he wasnt on the cross very long, he had to give up the ghost so that he could be buried before the sabbath started (6pm sunset starts a new day) and since this was a wednesday,thursday being high sabbath, you go three days three nights, you have Jesus raising on the third day (somewhere in the middle on saturday/sunday depending on jewish/gentile time of new day)

starting from 6pm in the bible there is a timeline of the last day of Jesus, before he was crucified, and it had to be rushed so they could observe the sabbath

Whites owe it to themselves to at least read Ben Klassen's writing about Christianity and the Roman Empire. Even if you don't agree with everything he makes some good points.

Well Christianity, or any religion, doesn't mesh will with a powerful centralized state so I can see why NatSocs are against it. Which is entirely the purpose of that article you just made me read.

Believing in Jesus Christ as your one and only savior is the ultimate red pill.

The only good thing Christianity gave to the world was Neon Genesis Evangelion

Man, you can learn a lot at Sup Forums U.

most churches are like the one on the right these days

His work in corporeal flesh was done. He is still here though he never really died, being god and all.

>the resurrection of the son of the ultimate creator of the universe had to be rushed because of this silly holiday he himself invented for this desert people called the Jews
The fact that white people came to believe this shit has to be the most embarrassing thing in history.

Essene