False flag. I knew I had seen this guy somewhere

False flag. I knew I had seen this guy somewhere

Other urls found in this thread:

crowdsondemand.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=q6-ZGAGcJrk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't git it

How does this prove that it's a false flag? is the guy an actor or something?

Either that or government spook. Why else would he be pro-trump and later part of left-wing riot

Bingo.
Nice work.

Is the pic on the right one of ANTIFA's protests?

Save the whales

Probably from this site

crowdsondemand.com/

spooky shit

bump

What if he was just helping an injured person regardless of ideology?

Bump

He wasnt being hit with a baseball bat so its safe to assume he didnt just wander in.

This was right after the crash and he had a first aid kit handy, they weren't going to figure out he was on the other side with all of the chaos around

this

This is comparable to 0 proof

Why was he in the crowd at an antifa rally?

The world is a theatre

charlottesville car crash so yes

Anyone know why is shield doesn't match the other 2? Is that a rank of some sort?

He's obviously a fag (oath) keeper.

After the cops shut the event down they forced all of the protesters onto the street where antifa was. They were mixed in with everybody because the cops royally fucked up, or the people giving their orders at least

What kind of EMT uniform is that?

youtube.com/watch?v=q6-ZGAGcJrk

>Albino aboriginal

I watched the RSBN livestream live. This wasn't a mixed crowd. It was all antifa or reporters.

>this guy
>the CONFIRMED cia witness who's edited video was the first and most popular released
>The calm face on the driver
>James fields was on PSYCHOTROPIC medication (like every single mass shooter in any questionable false flag events)

Too many coincidences.

There were photos posted here were he had a matching shield.

Five people in that scene wearing dark glasses. That seems like a lot. Masons do this to signal to other Masons that something shady is going on. Also, the tattooed woman is looking directly at the camera. That is another tell. If you were really working to save someone, your attention would be on them.

nice find

The Unite The Right leaders got a LEGAL PERMIT to have a march in support of keeping Confederate monuments in place; litigated that right and kept the permit through the Federal Courts. So they had the right to be there. They marched peaceably, their only weapons being words, and only fought back when attacked.

On the other hand, the BLACK LIVES MATTER terrorists and the ANTIFA terrorists and the other assorted anti-white hate groups DID NOT HAVE A PERMIT to "counter-protest". These anti-white terrorists attacked the peaceful Unite The Right protesters with:

BLOWTORCHES
BRICK-SIZED STONES
COLA CANS FILLED WITH CEMENT
URINE
CHEMICAL WEAPONS,
Other things I havent heard about yet.

The Unite the Right protesters reportedly fought back with hands and feet when attacked by these weapons. Greatly over-matched in terms of weaponry and numbers.

And the Mainstream Media blames the Unite the Right protesters and only mention the evil anti-white terrorists as "counter-protesters" and even call them "peaceful".

Presumably not all of the counter-protesters were violent. It sounds like the lady who was killed was a good person, according to her family and friends, so her passing is that much more regrettable. But can anyone on the Left not understand that young driver's fear of being harmed by the armed BLM / ANTIFA "counterprotesters"?

Democrats jumped in front of the cameras to jump on Unite the Right, but that is no surprise. Some GOP cuckservatives likewise jumped on Unite the Right. No surprise there, either. They all deserved to be voted out of office.

But Trump isn't a cuckservative. So why didnt President Trump at least MENTION the Black Lives Matter and ANTIFA terrorists?

chick kinda looks like the on-scene nurse who helped red-shirted victim of eric clanton's attack at Berkeley.

The oath keeper dude in bulletproof vest is working in someone else....see the tanned, male arm.

what a fucking setup

So are these all stick guy copycats? Are these the alt rights light skirmishers?
Brand new shoes and clean slacks, so probably no.

Not a single blond hair in sight.
75% white pride.

worried?