Any braziliaboos burguers and eurofags here who wish they were BR?

Any braziliaboos burguers and eurofags here who wish they were BR?

>happiest nation
>masters of online video games
>great memes come from here
>no muslims

>unique cool flag

>Year is >= current
>Still having words on your flag

That establishes our superior language forevermore

Enjoy seeing your official language being replaced with arabic or mexican

>Be Brazilian
>Gets Shot

> no muslims

talk about your city you filthy baiano,close to where i live (very close,less than 500m) there is a muslim 'family',and they won a fucking backery shop.

DELICIA

>braziliaboos

>baiano

Oh no, Brazil is only really the 3 southern states. All other states are just a leech that we are still fighting to get rid of.

We'll win our independence soon though

disclaimer: just kidding, it is actually illegal to talk about secession in HUELAND

PPGZ was a really good show.

this, say whatever you want but other than that dragon one an the double triangle one we have the best flag in the world

I'm from Rio de Janeiro and there is no muslims anywhere, they are literally less than 1% of Brazil population.

> 1% of Brazil population.

actually less,i'm from SC,but even so,a entire family for me is too much,when they start coming is bad sign,is like these niggers from haiti,there is truckload of 'em already.

Why did Neymar have to go to that fucking infested shithole of a city Paris.

Haiti niggers are harmless most of the time, but god they never bath.

Brazil muslims are almost always businessmen from Libanon and Syria so they are pretty secular and wealthy most of the time, where this family come from?They dress like normal people?

Sopa

>just kidding, it is actually illegal to talk about secession in HUELAND
Is it really?

don't know much about 'em,the entire family besides the woman (wife?) dress like your average huebrbr,but the wife dress like these typical mudslime women,hijab i think,so this shows that the woman is submissive.

this means that they are not trying to blend,not a good sign.

I guess

remember that "apology to crime" is a crime here, fucking retarded law back from fascism days

>masters of online video games
fuck off

Why even care about muslims, those faggots would get their shit fucked by the niggers and crime factions the second they try to organize themselves and compete.

They only suceed in places full of cuckolds like Europe and Canada.

SOPA DE MACACO

oh jesus,my mom said the same thing,she said the favelados would deal with then haha

We already have shitty lefts here. Dont call those pedos from europe.

Go back to your third world shithole, monkey. Leave the internet to the white people

maybe because theres no muslims in brazil because your country reminds them of home

Maybe because Brazil is actually competent in assimilating them into christians by receiving the educated and wealthy individuals from Lebanon and Syria

You guys are alright

UMA DELICIA
fucking niggers

How are you gonna be masters of games with fucking dial up ? You brazil fags suck at games

Kia Soul a good car for macacos

also many games don't even get translated into Pt

t. a Pole pk'ed by a BR in Tibia.