Sup Forums confirmed ADL

>Sup Forums is now the ADL
This is satire right? What timeline even is this anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q
alexa.com/siteinfo/Sup
youtu.be/AVXK0CcBZaM?t=1m53s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We are officially the jews.

But I don't feel richer

Do you feel more evil?

All of reality is being shaped by a frog god of chaos now.

N E W J E W S

The ACLU is suing on behalf of the ebil Nazis lol double cuck.

Can confirm my nose has grown a few inches longer and I am developing a seething hatred for Goyim.

Sup Forums DID create the meme that the ok hand gesture stood for white power. All memes had an ADL logo on it to make it seem like it was official, and were spread via twitter. The main point was for keks, but also to make leftists look gullible and uninformed. I used to have an archive link to the origional thread made back in february, but no longer. Anyone got it?

By their logic what if Sup Forums took the Antifa logo and made it into an icon for "gas the kikes race war now" would they believe Antifa is a bunch of 4channers?

dude same! high five!

THIS THIS THIS THIS

N E W M E M E

Remember lads, September is almost here. When the sun darkens look to the skies and embrace the day of reckoning.
youtube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q

TRUMP WILL SURELY STOP THIS

I do feel the need to ruin entire countries for my own benefit...

Maybe just 'gas the kikes'
That alone would rustle enough jimmies.

Look at me. We're the Jews now.

>I do feel the need to ruin entire countries for my own benefit...
That's because you're a commie you degenerate scum.

the Sup Forums ethos has always been to expose stupidity and hypocrisy.

we have no ideology, no matter what Sup Forums would love to believe.

Just look at this (((proof))) of racism in the white house!

>flag

except your own

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? I NEED A QUITE CK RUNDOWN REEEEEEEE

i literally said OY when I entered this thread, something must be happening to me

Embrace the day of the Emu.
>Rothschilds bow to the Emu
>in contact with Cassowaries
>the first genetically engineered eggs will likely be Emu eggs

>mfw growing in power

We as white people need to realise we are the root cause of all the worlds ills.

Well i'll be damned, we are jews after all!

Tried but don't think it looks good. Placement with letters looks off

>he lives in a country where he could be arrested for posting antisemitism online and thinks white people are the ones doing the Jewing

A good start.

There could be operatives on Sup Forums pretending to be Nazis to collect Intel on real Nazis.

Get antifa to save the Palestinians. Israel is often compared to a fascist state in their preferred media. They will be defunded quickly!

Or ((operatives)) on Sup Forums pretending not to be Jews pretending to be Nazis to collect intel on real Nazis who are actually operatives on Sup Forums pretending not to be Jews pretending to be Nazis to collect intel on real Nazis. In short, you'd have to be a special breed of retarded to assume you know who anyone is on this site.

I here by declare BhJlInUd to be a hateful anti semitic word

alexa.com/siteinfo/Sup Forums.org

We're EVERYWHERE.

If you turn that symbol upside down, it kind of looks like a nose.

WE WUZ DUH ADL N SHEEEEEEEIIIIIITTTTT

One vision
One purpose

make the flags checkered and have it be full gtkrwn on the border
also racism IS OK

Who here ready for the /realshoah/?

Sup Forums is the last place on Sup Forums where we do it for the lulz.

You're way off here. I work at the ADL and have coworkers who were tasked with making the images in question. It is part of our duty to keep people informed of hate symbols and their evolution. Please stop spreading your false rumor

You're a fucking retard. Go back to plebbit you newfag. Sup Forums DID turn the "OK" sign into "White Power", but that was before you started lurking last week.

You are a lying kike, but I repeat myself.

I really really really like this image

Should be pretty easy because leftards do hate Israel. Pretty sure you'll find countless quotes of people against Israel who at the same time support/encourage Antifa.

Does this mean I can get 0% interest rate credits now?

>literally 45 minutes away from BG
am I in the fontana blast radius lads?

not gonna lie doing the checkered flags is difficult I have no editing experience

i believe in you, user

You have to fuck and kill a child before you get your check

Don't forget to eat the foreskin Moishe, and suck the baby blood too! Oy vey!

In the first edition of "The New Anti-Semitism," the ADL identified Jesus Christ Superstar as a pogrom-fomenting passion play, and bemoaned Philip Roth's self-hatred.

That's the secret of the jews. No matter how much money they have, they feel like they're dirt poor. That's why they're so confused when people are pissed at their thievery.

Wait, what

Mark it
current time, current date, current year
this is when Sup Forums became Jews

youtu.be/AVXK0CcBZaM?t=1m53s

I can confirm schlomo is correct, my uncle works next door to the ADL and told me this was the case, pol just helped them spread

I doubt that very much, kike #2. Was your grandmother a lampshade too?

Ill fix it later

No matter how many shekels you have, you will always want more.

Did we take it over?

Fellow gentiles; It was us all along.

Oy vey anti-semite

You have done well, internet friend.

GAS
THE
KIKES
RACE
WAR
NOW

>Femanons are a majority on Sup Forums

Well then, the more you know

Here's a cleaner one

truth.

>a bunch of retarded niggers on the internet made-believed a common hand gesture as a racial hate symbol
>another large chunk of niggers, retards and women picked up on it
>Jews showing their hand because they can't keep idiots that are easily misdirected as minions
Playing Multi-Transpacific 5.5D Texas Hold Them and didn't even notice

n u j e w s
u
j
e
w
s

>Sup Forums is majority teenage girls lurking instead of learning while at school
wtf i HATE Sup Forums now
GAS THE Sup Forums
S H U T
I T
D O W N

>trusting polls
>ever
Have you learned nothing from the election? Were you even lurking then?

This was the happening we waited all year for, Sup Forums is officially a Jewish and is full of bitches

if gets Jewish site*

>mfw Zionists are at war with the Internationalists
Oh, I sometimes forget about Jewish factionalism, this likely means that the top kikes over in Israel are starting to lose sway over their financiers throughout the West. That is to say, Israel has always been a strategic burden to the West, but now that the petrodollar is truly struggling due to out of control Saudis, we're finding that the moneyed powers are losing faith. Expect a war escalation or breakout, we're about to turn the page on the story on Israeli, the middle east and the privateers that have been rampaging through there. Be worried, this is a sign that the West is starting to crumble internally.

I still have a wavering belief in some statistics and polls, Sup Forums just taught me that even the smallest percentage can rise up high.