Reminder that inbred Nazi cucks are enemies of the United States

Reminder that inbred Nazi cucks are enemies of the United States.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only one man has crushed antifa

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

Try to convince me this is okay when they have an ethnostate in the desert. Go ahead.

Interesting propaganda poster, does it really suggest the USA beat Nazi Germany and not the USSR.
Are americucks that delusional ?

Why is alt-right in quotes? Is it an ironic alt-right?

The only thing that picture highlights is how no one seems to understand their situation. The only people who would listen to Uncle Sam are the people that they're targeting.

so are commies, what's your point?

>I only like patriotism when it's convenient

Are you that pedantic?

>Reminder that inbred Nazi cucks are enemies of the United States.
also isnt it ironic you faggots only are patriotic when its convenient for you to do so?

yet you let the kikes have an ethnostate.
the ((us))

Boring post Shareblue, do better next time.

Nazis are as much fags are the commies

Try sucking a purple nigger dick.

>communists
>brought immense prosperity and uplifted nations from peasant mudhuts to advanced technological and industrial powerhorses
>FAGS LOLOL :D:D:D

Kill yourself soros retard.

USSR got propped up with supplies by America. It really was Americans more than anybody, and even when they completely believed we were exclusively responsible for all of history's evils they refused to nuke us all, so have some damn respect. It was when their kikes predictably betrayed them to the communists thereafter that America's decline began, and so it is there that the martyrs shall be vindicated.

>urrr durr i love le trump and civic nationalist.

The US has been the greatest thing that ever happened to the jews. The American and French revolutions are what got us into this degenerate mess. I guess that's a bit too far back in history for an underage t_dfag to know anything about.

>communists
>doing any of that without fucking over the same people they were "standing up" for

Reminder that inbred Commie cucks are enemies of the United States.

Not pedantic, just saying that USA actually funded many Nazi German corporations during the war, and while Hollywood makes people believe USA won WW2, the USSR was the actual winner against the collective West.

Someone photoshop the flags on the right with Communist flags and watch antifa cry about it.

Reminder that USSR beat Nazi Germany.
Reminder that the US has no problem giving an ethnostate to kikes
Reminder that the US is sympathetic to communism.

The tiki torch holding white people showcased in their pride parade in Carlottesville this past weekend are looked upon by the whole country (and world) as fucking pathetic