The way the media has attacked the Alt-Right is pushing my friends and I to the edge...

The way the media has attacked the Alt-Right is pushing my friends and I to the edge. How do we find an Alt-Right group in our area? What is the first thing to search online? etc.? We want to add to the ranks and go beyond just participating online.

>My friend an me
You start one

First step I did was search the SPLC (fucking twats only highlight white groups so it's a good start). Found the American Eagle Party but not sure about it.

Why aren't there Identitarian groups in every decent sized city yet?

Stop shitposting and hold a public rally. That way Americans can inform themselves about your political aims and ideology and punch you in the fucking face.

Punch a Nazi. It's the Patriotic thing to do.

Maybe we will. My friends and I want to be a part of a weekly meetup group where we discuss white identity issues and strategies, and ultimately link with a larger parent group.

We seriously need more organization and commitment at this point if we want to be a political force worth while.

English is hard

www.altright.com

This site should provide the means for people to link up in their areas. Srsly

There are so many people who would join and get together if they just had the direction and opportunity to do so.

Stay local with your friends,when the time comes join whomever deserves your respect,do it as a "militia" go camping,do activities together,build trust with them so you can trust each other not only due to politics but also in case ANYTHING happens,have your own community.
Also this days this is full of retard shills so just keep it down till the retards are gone and then you might find something useful.

Don't go to rallies. Don't tweet. Don't advertise your views.

You and your friends form what's called an affinity group. You trust each other and understand your goals. You're immune to infiltration, so the only way you can get caught is in the act. Don't get caught in the act.

From there, pick a list of targets and prosecute them carefully.

Oh, and if you need tactical advice, check /k/'s Murdercube website.

>Maybe
JUST DO IT
How about you start with a book club. Start reading the same books, advertise on your campus that you do a talk round at some bar every two week and start to vet the people who come by, don't be ass holes, and don't expect it to become "the thing" in 3 months desu. At the same time you could chose an external relation officer who gets into contact with other right wing groups (kikebook, mail, phone dropping by at one of their gatherings...), forming some networks.

I think the best course of action is t keep it local,have a high trust group with wich you have common activities,go shooting,caming etc etc,before any fashy political movement took place thousands of groups and individuals already had the same ideas,so it's more useful to have a Base on wich to support the building than have a building and central organisation to respond to,we lack a leader,when we thought we had one we worked wonders,the day will cme till then I suggest keeping it strongly local and high trust IRL and the information and red pills from the internet.

He can do that but being careful not to show himself,fake accounts can go a long way.
That being said,IRL i would keep a low profile and within a high trust group always.

How are we supposed to achieve national change if we don't become a public front? How come BLM gets to say/do whatever the fuck they want, but we can't form our own interest groups? I understand there are low-key things, but why do we have to operate in the shadows with shit networking?

I just don't understand how we can progress if we don't go more public and outright saying, "Yeah, we are white and we care first and foremost about white interests just like every other ethnicity does."

fuck off retard.

Sure, you can get a long way just using fake Twitter accounts, but then you'll waste all your time tweeting. You're distracting yourself when you could be doing something real.

Eventually, you'll get bored of tweeting and drift off to caring about NFL or domestic craft breweries or something, because it was only ever a hobby for you. Do something that matters, and you'll never have that problem.

>pushing my friends and I to the edge

>now we have something to talk about other than wow when we sit alone in the lunchroom

Okay, specifically - do WHAT? Just curious. I think building physical groups that are immune to accusations of waycism are important.

Being involved with businesses that won't fire you after your pics are posted online is nice too.

There needs to be more discussion on this topic.

Those are both solid. Owning your own small business or being well-liked in one will give you resources and access.

What you really want to do is lock down a geographic area. Don't get grandiose - maybe your own county or city. Make sure groups with opposing views can't operate. Make sure your message gets out, and silence the opposition.

because you have all the rights of the world, what other rights do you want?

I wouldn't look into joining or forming a group, unless you really feel you need to recruit people.
What always stopped me is that I've got close friends, and even family who are at least right leaning.
We don't form groups, but we take care of each other.
I'd be more concerned with finding groups where you can learn survival, medical, and other similar skills, and do those with your firends.
Do book club like stuff with them, go camp, hunting, fishing, etc. This is more important right now than just forming groups.
When you have the skills, when the time comes, people will look for people who have skills and form groups around them.

Right now my heart is in the right place for this so much so I give a fuck about shills raiding and i don't need Sup Forums to spoonfeed me,I still love coming here every now and then but in my case at least I have to be low profile due to living in a ubercucked place (catalonia)and being pro spanish is bad enough for these retards so powerlevel is out of the question,that being said,I made my hobbies IRL to be red pilled,joined a shooting club,do martial arts and i usually spend my working time redpill ing vets and police and other guys whose work experience is redpill ing enough for them to see a pattern they can't yet explain,thus I drop them red pills on them,enough for them to seek the truth out there so that I don't have to do the explaining but so they have to do the work themselves thus their findings become their beliefs,i wouldn't March or do things like that so I can't be framed with them evil natshees and i can simply say I'm pointing out things that I believe to be true.