Should we have just stuck with civic nationalism...

Should we have just stuck with civic nationalism? It seems like as soon as we dropped it everything started going to shit.

Well yeah, everyone knows white nationalism is a CIA idea. Why play into their hands you goobers?

Convince me that this is okay.

Civic nationalism is the final redpill. Skin colour means jack shit, nazi punks can get the fuck off Sup Forums

There is literally nothing wrong with civic nationalism.

There's almost no difference between the CIA and the media. They're two sides of the same sheckel and they want race war.
Why? Because race war justifies tyranny.

Race isn't skin deep. Marginalizing ancestry and tradition is a mistake.

no, you gotta pick a side some day

this is a joke poast but there are people who actually believe this which is even funnier i think

The final redpill is plausible deniability.

the narrative of young men memeing as Nazis to get a rise out of people by posting frog cartoons = better for PR than actual stormfaggotry.

Well now we're going to have to go that route or at least tone it down a bit. Nazism will likely never recover because some idiot HAD to go drive a challenger into a bunch of liberals giving the left endless ammo and putting Trump in a bad position.

this desu

We were a lot cooler when we just had the frog memes and more importantly the anonymity.

Do whatever you want, you piece of mierda are done for. Go back to Europe wypipo

Its kinda disappointing to see white people acting like a nigger, isnt it?

THIS THIS THIS THIS
god the alt-right is so fucking bad about implicit ideology it's nuts

"Civic nationalism" is meaningless and redundant noise. You might as well say "nationalist nationalism."

>(((civic nationalism)))
>ignoring what makes civilization great
cultural nationalism is the true way forward - attack islam, african, and arab civilization; promote America's european heritage

You first have to establish the concept of borders, patriotism and traditionalism before you can tackle the finer points of ethnic identity. The allies in WW2 had to cooperate before they could separate themselves. So civic nationalism should be seen as a first step to ethnic nationalism, it's also more normie friendly.

White nationalism is the answer. But it's not our time yet. We first should embrace civic nationism and once the culture shift has happened we can start about white nationalism.

These fuckers took fucking nazi and confederate flags with them to protest. They fucked our movement.

wow who would have guess betting on neo-nazis would be a bad idea

Taco niggers like you will get stomped into the dust when the race-war comes.

This was basically what I meant. Identitarianism can come later, I think we just should've kept up the civic nationalist PR image for the Trump era while we waited for the next paradigm shift. I know civic nationalism doesn't work in the long term, but it's still a start and I think we might've jumped the shark a bit.

As a self identified trans black omnisexual undocumented muslim woman whose demographics make me immune to any and all criticism, I think we should embrace self determination and the religion of peace.

Only then can we take the left to task for their bigotry.

After all, white privilege implies that privilege and race are predetermined by outdated stereotypes of immutable physical characteristics.

We need to show (((them))) that their views are intolerant and hateful with the power of our solidarity.

>implying most of the alt-right isn't already racist.

I don't think anyone cared. You guys overestimate the media's effect on people. They want to discourage you from expressing yourselves, hence the endless bombardment of despair shilling.

It's obvious they are trying to "train" you like children to be be ashamed of yourselves.

It isn't going to work, obviously.

What I feel and the feeling I have gotten from Sup Forums over the years is that based black people are fine, but there are very few based black people. Probably has something to do with genetic distribution of intelligence with only the top of the black distribution being functional in society. So by targeting function rather than ethnicity we can reach what I think is in line with our desires in a way that can be accepted by the current society. Like a merit based immigration system.

The best way to do it I think is by taking Trump's side, with an America for Americans approach. It can still hold the one people, one nation, end immigration mantra. It just means that one people is the people who are already here, not white people alone. We can still encourage people who don't want to be here to leave. Like black who hate America go back to Africa. And promote the removal of people who are Anti-American, like the Mexicans trying to "reclaim" a part of the US as Mexico. This can lead to a whiter America, which is some people's goals, just shunned by society, and more importantly a better functioning America, which can be accepted by society. Just don't mention the whites part and society can accept the argument.

>replace everyone in Europe with sub-Saharan Africans
>nothing would change
this is what civic nationalists actually believe

This. If Trump succeeded we would've secured the 14 words for America no doubt, but people got demoralized after the Assad incident and jumped ship.