Im a turk

Im a turk
AMA

which is the best star trek series?

When are you leaving?

When im dead

Germany has been a Turkish province for many year. Their women beg for any penis that isn't white. None of this is new.

Even the Turk has more balls than Germancucks. Enjoy your home and kill a few Kurds for me.

So all we have to do is kill all of you and your bodies will be send back to turkey? Sounds good to me

show unibrow

what's the lifespan of a cockroach?

Kantig haha :DDD

I work ot and eat healthy, i think i should reach 100

Im not a kurd

ahmed wth stop pretending you are a white and clean turk and get back to suicide bombing like the sandnigger you are!

Are you happy with the mass influx of Muslim "refugees" or are you pissed off they are encroaching on your territory?

thoughts on wh*tes?

based

inbred retards

Whacha having for din-dins lad?

whats it like in germoni for a darker skined guy? I might move there

Its literally heaven. You get all the gibs and german pussy you want and im not even exaggerating

have you had sex with any german women?

A Croatian isn't dark enough to get any gibs though. German women are sluts though so he may get one of them.

Yes of corse

we can go together man
so we need some tan in spray, brown lenses and some hair dye

My dad got mistaken for a turk when he went to Germany in 90s kek. There are many different shades of skin in Croatia

you are probably from the south, arent you?

Yep, Split

Yeah the southerners look a little more mediterranean but the girls there are way hotter, most of them here are fat by 20.

they look med but my family is extremely dark I could probably jump into a refugee group kek. and you're right about the girls,they really put in the effort. You are from?

whats so good about hookah

northwest close to Slovenia

you'll need some tanning. girls from Zagreb are the worst,I often see them without a man because they're liberal feminist bitches

I dont go to Zagreb at all i was talking about the locals, i have the skin type that doesent tan just burn, the palest.

Why do Turks commit so much crime and use so much welfare in Germany?

I'm a black American living here and i hate Turks. You're like the worst combiation of human on everything.