Heather Heiffer was not innocent

The only reason why Heather Heiffer died was because she was harassing an innocent driver trying to get to their destination. She was pinned in between two vehicles that were near dead stop because of antifa protesters.

The counter protesters were not allowed to be there, they had no compassion towards drivers who had the misfortune of being there. None of these people helped the cars out to help them navigate out, the cars were harassed to a near dead stop. Then an antifa with a bat hit a car and the driver went full panic mode and rammed the back of a car.

No one wants to be swarmed by a bunch of brainless sheep of either side. He saw two cars ahead of him at a dead stop. He recognized they were assaulting his vehicle and feared they would drag him out of his car and beat him due to wearing the garb of the enemy.

A group of agitators now gets to play the victim.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
youtube.com/watch?v=0JoeXAFBbpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hDn1aql32Zo
youtube.com/watch?v=eFVHqp4CdHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uWAJWxxZH-I
youtube.com/watch?v=V4MKwzPYrbk
youtu.be/r0guSatguSk
youtube.com/watch?v=rn-I6OTnpLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hitler rounded up antifa stuffed them into camps and executed their Jewish leaders. One man has crushed antifa. Only one.

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

Pretty much. They're in the middle of the street fucking with cars, hitting them with baseball bats, and OH NO THE DRIVER RAN YOU OVER?!?! YOU DON'T SAY????

MAYBE DON'T GO INTO THE STREET AND ATTACK CARS.

Is there a video of this?

and now there is no more antifa :)

You're exactly right. Somebody died but it's not the driver's moral responsibility, no matter how badly the media tries to characterize him.

Nice, it will be amazing if photos and footage prove SO clearly that the protesters were in the wrong that it will humiliate leftists.

If this happened at any one of the BLM highway blockages, would white supremacy have been the culprit?

Also, is her name actually "heffer"?

>A group of agitators now gets to play the victim.
>now
>what is kent state incident

lol, they've been pulling this underhanded jewish bullshit since the 60's.... never forget:

>"the jew cries out in pain as he strikes at you"

yup

no sympathy

Fight back the shills by posting redpill videos. Convert them to our side, this is an opportunity for us:

Mainstream media using fake actors for Sandy Hook:

Staged car bombing to be later used by media to push agendas:

If you think it's impossible for Jews (or any elites) to be part of some secret child murdering death cult, then think again:

>Heiffer
Wait, wait wait wait... This heifer's last name is heiffer? I don't believe it. It can't be true.

What a .

Really do feel bad for the kid they will try to make this an argument of accepted beliefs vs unacceptable beliefs. Opposed to the facts that one group was blocking and harassing on-goers and someone triggered extreme panic within him. People no longer care for right or wrong when it comes to justice, it really is my narrative vs your narrative. We now have to hope for a random jury to understand all of this.

Fuck your Nazi scum

why are these people blasted out of their shoes all the time?

Also, I am a sucker for running shorts. That is all.

Hit his car with a baseball bat, niggerfaggot, see what happens

Every truck driver knows the story of Reginald Denney. I would have done the same.

We need to get a hashtag going.

Something like #PardonJamesAlexFields in order to get Trump's attention. Trump can free him.

We need to spread the word that our brother James Field was attacked by a mob of antifa which caused a car accident. Sadly a woman lost her life in the accident but it is unjust to charge him with murder.

You'd better make a hashtag for #Idon'tcarefortheruleoflaw. If he's innocent, he'll be found innocent. Respect the law.

I've been hit by a car, it's not fun. The fact someone would actually walk up to a car and act like it's impossible to hurt them shows exactly how someone died.

Dude... she was in the crosswalk when the terrorist pushed two other cars over it, running her over.
See pic related, the road while it is clear.

I hope Sessions has the guts to say that. So far he's gone for the max, murder 2 charge, no bail, civil rights investigation for a white guy running into a crowd of mostly straight whites.

Sup Forums saddens me at times, they want to find grand conspiracies so that they can slay the beast with one fatal swoop. Opposed to looking at the world from a realistic perspective and accept that you need to win one battle at a time if you want to beat them.

Address my arguments opposed to name calling, nothing I stated has any indication of me being affiliated with any group. You are afraid of logic and allow emotion to cloud your brain/direct arguments.

That is an excellent case to reference to for this when extreme mob violence occurs. That attack was very disgusting in comparison to this where there was zero humanity by everyone who participated in that riot. I don't want to see that happen to anyone ever.

The loss of human life is sad, but she participated in antagonizing cars who just wanted to get where they were going. Then one person took things too far to escalate it and hit his car with a bat.

Exactly the act of playing with 4000lbs of metal death machines needs to stop by protesters. You stand in front of them because you believe you are safe or you are ready to die for your cause. Neither of those statements are true, this practice of protest playing with fire needs to stop.

You're being dishonest and you know it, she was in between two cars, not walking in front of the line of traffic while they passed. The protesters had the road blocked to a point of barely moving. The only reason a protester would be in between two cars like that is if they were banging on the hood of the car which is second in line.

False, not in the crosswalk. Pic related.

Lmao you really don't understand the law if you think Trump or Sessions has anything to say at all.
The crime was in state jurisdiction, and hence he will be tried in a Virginia court subject to Virginia law. The Death penalty is legal for first degree murder in Virginia, btw.
Furthermore, the only one who can save him is the Virginia governor, and the Virginia AG is the one who will clarify any law regarding the matter.
Trump and Sessions cannot do anything, as that would be unconstitutional.

Once he crashed into the car in front, it wasn't one person with a bat. It was several people with bats coming at the rear of the car to smash the rear window. He was in fear of his life.

Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6. He reversed out. Many have said that people who got dragged out of their cars should have done that. He acted on that advice.

youtube.com/watch?v=uWAJWxxZH-I
No occupants in red or white car.

youtube.com/watch?v=V4MKwzPYrbk
drone footage shows somebody official looking checking over the supposed driver of the white car.

Wew lad, you should get a Hugo award for that fiction

Sessions has announced a federal civil rights investigation.

He's charged with murder 2. It's fanciful to think he could be convicted of murder 1.

You're right that if it's a state charge (and I think there is no federal murder charge, not sure) the feds can't step into that part. But generally you're pretending you know more than I do, when actually you know less.

I completely believe OP

I've seen enough car-ramming-crowd webms to know the difference by now

That's interesting, no occupants there. Maybe they got dragged out? Driver of Challenger probably did not expect to see the road blocked.

I wonder if cops told him he had to go that way. The cops were forcing the alt-right people into contact with antifa, maybe here too?

I thought this was a false flag. Was he not a CIA plant?

>guy speeds up down hill that is obviously blocked by protestors and other stopped cars, with no one behind him in the first place
>"He was a good boy he dindu nuffin!"

You guys are faggot cunts

Could well be. I don't know of evidence to prove it, but it's a very reasonable suspicion with this sort of event.

>Heiffer.
More like Heffer.

I saw the video played slower and it looked more natural. Maybe the version mostly shown is sped up to make him look reckless.

She was struck by the dodge and flipped over the silver car, it was pretty dope.

But its still her fault for being in the street

i hope somebody crushes the life out of you underneath an automobile.

Pretty sure it's cause they are all #tooliberaltotie

now if only you alt right faggots didnt larp with bat, masks, and shields, the enemy here would be clear cut and it would be a cut and dry situation. but you D&D larping faggots have to go and make it impossible for normies to distinguish you from the ANTIFA, and you get blamed for everything ANTIFA does. good work, morons.

This. She would be alive if she wasnt in the street swarming and blocking cars like the antifa do at every protest.

Its hilarious hyperbole to call this a "white supremacist terror attack" and all of the alt-lite faggots flaggellating to distance themselves disgust me.

Murder 1 is premeditated.

that fag saying:

oh mah gawd
oh mah gawd
badly hurt
badly hurt
oh mah gawd

Pretty much.
Antifa/BLM are arms of the media which is why this is getting over reported about how "white nationalists are responsible for 3 deaths" because they're including the helicopter as white nationalist fatalities

See also

>after he had pushed the cars forward 3 feet

Ok

I agree with you entirely, if he doesn't back out, there is no indication on how a confused enraged mob behaves. Then he is wearing the garb of the opposition, I believe he would more than likely be dead.

It was shown that he didn't accelerate until his car was hit by a bat. There are screenshots where he hit his brake lights. You are not willing to accept human emotions and trying to step into his shoes.

I never said he did Murder 1
It is possible that he might get Murder 1 after a forensics investigation determines if the airbags failing to deploy was deliberate or not.
At this point, yes Murder 2 is more likey. Even if he does get Murder 1, he prob won't get the penalty due to a plea deal, but it isn't out of the question.

How the fuck do you die from that? Is this for real? My betting on her having a fucking heart attack just went up 100%.

Cool... But you should look at the shadow from the street sign... Things were changed so this was worthless

a few brave souls in subarus ran through BLM crowds and nobody did shit

What the fuck.. She didn't even get hit by the fucking car?

nice to see somebody wearing a seat belt

lies. imagine the speed that car had to be going in order to send a whale like that flying! Definitely speeding!

Probably had a heart attack from the shock.

FALSE
true video shows the girl is on top of the car BECAUSE she's been thrown there by the impact
youtu.be/r0guSatguSk

Did she die from a heard attack? From the picture she was not even hit by the car. This is a warning to all you fat people, get in shape or you suffer the same fate as her.

The fuck do the airbags have to do with anything?

Man, are you fucking kidding me? She literally flew over the middle car.
See for uncucked evidence

FATality

Which is a shit load better than being cut in two between two cars. She should be fine. She's dead. Why.

Are you sure it wasn't the 6 pints of ben and jerry's she downed that morning for breakfast?

If a forensics investigation of the car can show that the airbags had been tampered with, then it indicates that the attack was premeditated as he disabled the airbags before attacking, as he would've figured it would get in the way.
The fact of the matter is that the airbags did not go off, indicating that a forensics investigation needs to determine if it was just bad engineering, or if it was intentional.

The road was not permitted for them to be there and the two cars were stopped because of them. They are the core of their problems in this situation, it is illegal to barricade the road as they were.

They were out to hassle and instigate random car drivers who happened to be on that road.

You have to share the road. Cars must yield to pedestrians. She was protesting against Nazis. She was killed by a guy with Nazi hair.

Oh, ok. lol

So, the airbags to protect himself are evidence of his intent to murder others.

Fantastic legal mind you have there.

Have you ever seen airbags deployed? No?

There are two cars, beware.

>One man has crushed antifa. Only one.
Who? Certainly you can't mean Hitler because he lost.

Now hair can be nazi?

>Nazi hair.

So he was part of the Hairyan master race.

he was also breathing nazi air, and drinking nazi water. don't forget that. anything nazis touch/come near is automatically a nazi as well.

by the way she was fat and nobody cares.

best post

>hit by car speeding over 60 km/hr
>she should be fine
Man, I am a paramedic. Don't even get me started.
Next time why don't you try the experience yourself to prove the point?

Yes, the driver and the guy they have in custody are not the same person. Also, why was the helicopter taken out?

>Sup Forums saddens me at times, they want to find grand conspiracies so that they can slay the beast with one fatal swoop. Opposed to looking at the world from a realistic perspective and accept that you need to win one battle at a time if you want to beat them.

A straight up video, with no edits or commentary, just direct source videos are somehow grand conspiracies.

>Wew lad, you should get a Hugo award for that fiction

Explain how each video is fiction. They're just direct videos, see for yourself.

If you think it's impossible for Jews (or any elites) to be part of some secret child murdering death cult, then think again:

Fight back the shills by posting redpill videos. Convert them to our side, this is an opportunity for us:

you guys gotta stop with trying to see what isn't there, she wasn't trying to jump on the silver car, or fuck with it in anyway. i really wanted to know what her cause of death was because she didn't seem injured , BUT you can actually see her in one of the videos being launched over the silver car and landing on the hood, the expression 'when pigs fly' came to mind. there is also footage of people in both the silver car and maroon van shortly after impact.

i still want to know the official cause of death ,i'm guessing if she wasn't north of 250lbs she would have lived. also weighting on a full list of the 18-25+ people injured in the crash, post info if you got it.

>60 km/hr
>speeding

pick one

You're actually retarded and lack reading comprehension.
Let me try to explain it so even a pea brain like your can understand
AIRBAG DEPLOYS = NOT PREMEDITATED
AIRBAG DOESN'T DEPLOY = MIGHT BE PREMEDITATED
If he disabled something designed to protect him (because it would presumably get in the way) then it is evidence of his premeditation.
If he didn't disable it, then it is proof of his lack of premeditation.

we are uncertain that that is even the real driver.

Gripping the wheel his knuckles went white with desire
The wheels of his Mustang exploding on the highway like a slug from a .45
True Death: 400 Horsepower of maximum performance piercing the night
This is Black Sunshine.

By that logic he won, because there are still Nazis.

One of the leftists hit the car that rammed the rest. He's the real murderer.

She's not flying tho?

Those animals were herded into an intersection and terrorized drivers as they attempted to cross it. Planned out happening. Media was prepared. They want civil war between left and right. America needs to neutralize its corrupt education/media/political institutions to survive. Just sayin'...

>One man has crushed antifa.

Was he driving a Challenger?

youtube.com/watch?v=rn-I6OTnpLw

this video shows the flying moo-moo, hard to see the people in the maroon van but you can see the woman in the silver car. another video shows someone climbing from the back on the maroon van into the front passenger side , so there may not have been anyone actually driving the van but it looks like it's moving so idk.

Thought the same. I mean a good shaking sure, but it's not like she is getting pinned or struck directly. Probably heart attack from being a slob honestly.

I love that this guy has his seat belt on and his hands at 10 and 2

better point is the missing telephone pole.

Hypothetical scenario
>urban area. Usually 30 km per hour or 50 km per hour (not a busy highway or else)
>man crosses the road
>he's not on the zebra crossing
>you hit him at high speed
>you kill him
Good luck with telling the court or even a jury of peers that he was not supposed to be there.

Literally no court in the entire world will ever acquit you unless you have clear footage of him throwing himself under your wheels.

Another example:
>your property
>man trespasses
>gets killed by electric wires that were not properly insulated (assuming there is a law that says your cables have to be insulated)

Of course you can tell the court he was not supposed to be there.

Good luck with proving you hadn't invited him in your property (e.g by waiving your hand).

Assuming the best case scenario, you will still be charged of manslaughter. Maybe not murder. But manslaughter is the least you'll get.

Good luck proving your points. Seriously. You sound like you know where you stand.

Virtually all of the impact energy went to tossing her fat ass into the air.

The impact must have been on her legs.

They're doing CPR.

What's your fucking conclusion, genius?

Look at him in the car, doesn't that posture look weird?

He's either having a psychotic break, been programmed MK Ultra style, gone into some type of shock fight or flight autopilot mode or that's a dummy in the car.
That's not normal at all.

Nope. She was pushed that way by the cars. She would have had to be at least where the front of that car in your photo is to end up where she ended up on that car hood. Well, down the street of the crosswalk.

She should have been okay but she's a landwhale

Protecting himself......means he didn't want to hurt others.....

Not protecting himself.....means he did want to hurt others.....