Is Europe becoming muslim (don't kid yourself, it is, not even French are fighting back) seriously such a bad thing...

Is Europe becoming muslim (don't kid yourself, it is, not even French are fighting back) seriously such a bad thing? At least we get to hang all the liberals and lispy faggot atheists we want when that happens. Joke's on them.

Maybe it really is time to let go and admit that Christianity in west is demolished beyond repair and we have nothing worthy left to fight for.

As long as we have intact white women and men, islam and sharia is not the end of the world. We do meme about white sharia after all to get that demographic death spiral in control.

I guess I'll be missing Islay whiskeys and good beer, but then again I don't have to watch public drunkards anymore.

No, it's not a bad thing. But with it becoming more muslim, it's also becoming less white. That's what most people are worried about, since europe is the homeland of whites.

Then we will be back to typical ethnic fighting. It will never go away. Once sharia allows unleashing fury against jews and liberals, nothing will hold us back from embarking on that trajectory. And we will prevail.

how much did the russians rape your women that germans are so fucked in the head?

how hard did the russians rape your women that germans are so fucked in the head?

>not even French are fighting back

is that meant to be surprising?

wtf, it said it was aborted

because muslims are oppressed by islam
also, muslims, mormons and baptists will drink when given the chance and no one to rat them out is around

Islam has no appeal to anyone with a brain. At least Christianity allows for independent thinking. Islam literally kills off the brightest and most creative for their religion. I have no idea how high IQ societies will manage under Islam, but I will say that Moors failed to control Iberia despite centuries of rule. We can expect something similar to happening in Europe, when shit hits the fan.

I would rather dirty bomb the entire European continent than let it convert to Islam. No survivors is better than a cucked nation of mudslimes child-rapist, sex slave traffickers, murderers and pedophile warlord worshippers

Millions upon millions of people will die before it happens.

idk what about the remainder of us immigrate into siberia and make tribes? We either stay in the house of slavery and vanish or Exodus

Why would anyone ever convert to the religion of submission? Why do people conceive of an omnipotence so weak that mortal submission matters to it? Struggle against what is omnipotent. Any authority that you can cast down is false.

Islam will not become the main religion despite popular belief. The migrants will eventually see western values as more benefitial and efficient than their own beliefs. Most will still consider themselves "muslim", but would do fuck all actually adhering to muslim traditions just as Christians barely do any of their traditions previously.

>The migrants will eventually see western values as more benefitial and efficient than their own beliefs

But they don't user. Second and third generation are even more radical than first generation. That's the point.

Are you guys really this delusional? There will never be a "Race War" or "Day of the Rope" Get real. You lost back in the day and still can't get over it.
Did honestly think Trump was gonna be the next Hitler? Lol There will never be another Monster like him.
>inb4 German Flag totally invalidates my Argument Meme

When I am an old man, you will be spending the remainder of your life fighting off Muslims from imposing theocracy.

Literally couldn't be more wrong. 3rd and 4th gen Muzzies are always more Muzzified than their parents. There have been studies. Where do you think all the ISIS recruits came from.

Europe is just going to be filled with terrorism and murder and chaos forever. The Jews are getting their Satanic wish to destroy Christianity, and Christians are likewise to blame for abandoning their faith and the fight.

Brits are tolerant, but like everything we have a breaking point, there will be little warning.

If we keep hearing about these child rapes, these acid attacks, these moped gangs and nothing get done then...

Its not just London, these Paki gangs are across the UK, Bristol, B'ham, Manchester, Rotherham, newcastle, Rochdale and Luton

Everywhere there are Paki men there are white girls being raped.

how can we let this happen?

We are close to breaking point, just a few more and then we'll be done.

houellebecq please

WRONG!

Do you need a history lesson?

Fuck me, if anyone can see how easy it can happen its you.

We are under attack in the West, you might not see it, but I do, many people do, Boats of niggers by the millions and it will never stop, they are all men too and do you think they will not want to fuck white girls?

They will be raping with or without consent.

But thats what the eU Wants, then it can ask for an Army, right?

No, its pretty fucking great.I even learned some french and germ so I could shill mudslimes better.

Its still depthlessly funny tho how moribund countries like bongistan and the bundescaliphate are constantly larping and slapfighting despite their graves are being dug as we speak.

HOW MUCH LONGER ARE YOU GONNA WAIT FFS

Yeah, I am reading the Quran right now. It's Allah's words.