CHARLOTTESVILLE FALSE FLAG

The two people in these pictures are not the same person. The car attack was a false flag. The helicopter had to go down because it was the only way we could get footage of where the car went.

DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/idawhannadoyou/status/896560345950691328/photo/1
research.com/paging-vin-report-data/new-report.php?vin=2B3CJ4DV8AH111921
youtu.be/ahhXyl61TA4
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9708&v=Jou-teAN988
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's the same guy

bump

its not

Dense motherfuckers can't admit their Nazi buddy actually murdered someone

better version

Not even close. Fuck off please and go play in the traffic

There was just a thread earlier where they researched the VIN and found out the whole different car narrative is crap. Ole dipshit got in a wreck the first month he owned the car and had $2500 in body work done to repair it.

>can't admit

There it is, the "Just accept it" routine. Peddle lies, deceit and filth - provide zero evidence or just cause - merely repeat it over and over and over and demand people "accept it". Fields will not be convicted of murder, they fucked up royally and won't be able to provide evidence of malicious intent - he's going to walk and you're going to eat a steaming pile of rancid GRIDs infested nigger shit and like it.

They filled the sunroof in?

its the same guy

>false flag

Literally looks like the same person in both pictures.
Storm fags only wish people were in denial of this shit.
Which narrative is it? Did he drive through the crowed out of fear of being attacked or did the CIA go out of their way to run Antifa over and...then what?
What is the conspiracy theory here?

Not a shill, but it's definitely the guy. Look at the nose and eyebrows. Same guy.

The facial structure is completely different. Kill yourself shill.

Not to mention the driver in that car CLEARLY has a moustache

This guys video should have evidence we need. Slow drive by, open window, 4K camera.

The car pic is blurry as fuck and STILL looks like him lol

Trump just condemned the KKK, neo-nazis and white supremacists, but didn't condemn BLM or Antifa.
Whether is was a flase flag or not doesn't matter, it happened and it has changed the game.

eat shit faggots

lol your guy?

Hurr dur I can't actually refute the point so I'm just going to insult them

Congrats on pointing out your circle-jerk, shill piece of shit

This is so fucking funny. Not two days ago you faggots thought you had the right guy before the media. Now that you were BTFO'd you've moved on to false flag.

Hiroshimoot, never delete Sup Forums.

look here dipshit

It's literally him

Look at the nose at the guy in the car; looks nothing like the military guys.

This.

Fucking kill yourselves all you kike shills.

Is that a young John Travolta in the car?

i beat my foxnews all the time

Stripe on hood?

see you guys at the gallows

>DO NOT LET THIS SLIP
ftfy

>what is the conspiracy here
Mass social unrest, mass culling of plebs, totalitarian leftist world superstate
See

Stripe on hood 2?

Well the eyebrows check out, I think he just looks different because when he's in that car mowing down communists he becomes a completely different person.

Guy on the right is a fat virgin neckbeard Sup Forums lurker.
Guy on the left is a RWDS motherfucker who gets shit done, don't fuck with him!

The Unite The Right people got a LEGAL PERMIT to have a march in support of keeping Confederate monuments in place; litigated that right and kept the permit through the Federal Courts. So they had the right to be there. They marched peaceably, their only weapons being words, and only fought back when attacked.

On the other hand, the BLACK LIVES MATTER terrorists and the ANTIFA terrorists and the other assorted anti-white hate groups DID NOT HAVE A PERMIT to "counter-protest". These anti-white terrorists attacked the peaceful Unite The Right protesters with:

BLOWTORCHES
BRICK-SIZED STONES
COLA CANS FILLED WITH CEMENT
URINE
CHEMICAL WEAPONS,
Other things I havent heard about yet.

The Unite the Right protesters reportedly fought back with hands and feet when attacked by these weapons. Greatly over-matched in terms of weaponry and numbers.

And the Mainstream Media blames the Unite the Right protesters and only mention the evil anti-white terrorists as "counter-protesters" and even call them "peaceful".

Presumably not all of the counter-protesters were violent. It sounds like the lady who was killed was a good person, according to her family and friends, so her passing is that much more regrettable. But can anyone on the Left not understand that young driver's fear of being harmed by the armed BLM / ANTIFA "counterprotesters"?

Democrats jumped in front of the cameras to jump on Unite the Right, but that is no surprise. Some GOP cuckservatives likewise jumped on Unite the Right. No surprise there, either. They all deserved to be voted out of office.

But Trump isn't a cuckservative. So why didn't President Trump at least MENTION the Black Lives Matter and ANTIFA terrorists?

>HURR DURR FALSE FLAG

>its Sandy Hoax all over again
twitter.com/idawhannadoyou/status/896560345950691328/photo/1

research.com/paging-vin-report-data/new-report.php?vin=2B3CJ4DV8AH111921

$2500 in body damage to front and passenger side of vehicle from July 2015 one month after picture was posted showing matte finished hood.

Here's a picture where you can actually see the roof, it's difficult to see in a lot of angles because the color of the car and reflections.

FaLsE fLaG

Fucking shills pretending everybody is blind. If you didn't fucking own the media we would all see through this bullshit and come and string up your masters then fucking see the lot of you slimy little manipulators put in cells for the rest of your lives.

except the drone footage got leaked. oopsie. msm has decided to completely ignore that.

This guys has put together a clip of all the oddities surrounding this event
youtu.be/ahhXyl61TA4

>tiny mouth

FtoM tranny? Does not look like person in car anyway.

First line of defense, the guy in the picture doesn't look like the guy accused, the CAR he has doesn't look like the car in the crash.
Second line of defense, if he feared for his life, and he was being attacked prior the crash, that's considered self defense.

Either way you're retarded

Fight or flight can sometimes rob an individual of agency over how he behaves in certain situations. Courts know this.

Here I am a cartoonist and portrait artist, I used light and shadows to add detail. The two actually have very similar features both have hooded slightly down turned eyes, short eye brows, short nose and down turn lips so it could be either but I still think one fits better than the other due to the wider nose and longer mouth. Also listen to this:
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9708&v=Jou-teAN988

This looks weird.

Eyebrows don't match up mr autismo.

People look different when they are in different moods, if you actually socialized every now and then you'd know that.

It's a flat earth cover up, you heard it here first

Three vehicles. No airbags deployed. Not one.

HOAX!

What does what happened a month before matter at all? During the crash it shows no stripe, at the arrest it does. Those pics are supposedly from the same day?

Timestamp?

Evidence of prior strikes before the camera was rolling.

Im a girl and probably on the spectrum. :(

it's ok bb we'll all make it through alright

third world nations must look at this photo and be filled with absolute disgust. i wouldn't blame them

>[insert comment of denial here]

Tits or GTFO

Sorry aussie, that's a leaf and not an emu to pound your boi-pussi.

read my post again, He wrecked the car a month after he took the initial photograph with the different paint job.

>I bow unto purple car god

This image is really good, thanks.

Fracture pattern looks like a right handed swing from the driver side, probably had a 90 degree bend from the puncture mark; like a crowbar or a Wheel Lug Wrench.

Yeah good one meme flag

Yes, we need to find him. Let's hope he turned that camera on time and that he was recording. And also, let's hope the CIA didn't get to him first.

Right but those are all safe political statements in any era past the 1960s. Orchestrated or not, this motherfucker is to white awakening like Timothy McVeigh was to the militia movement. This just set everything back 30 years. 30 years white America can't afford.

Read my post again, how does that matter at all? The two pictures posted were supposedly from less than an hour apart, on the day of the incident. So either explain yourself, or you're a Troll.

im positively better with faces than you OP and that actually IS the same guy. these images will probably be used in court.

your just retarded and cant account for the fact that he's looking and has his head turned right in the photo, verses a head on close up mug shot,

100% your retarded OP

Yeah man it sucks. I used to have drinks with this guy every weekend. We'd talk about the Jews and Hitler and stuff. Those days are gone. I'm a sad nazi.

Yeah, that's what I meant by 'game changer'.
Not even the President who was elected via the white supremacist vote can avoid having to virtue signal about this.

He always had to do that. Remember David Duke?

WHY WON'T HE DISAVOW?!?!

I can't wait for the acquittal. The butthurt will be glorious

Trump has totally fucked over his chance at a second term and has lost himself a HUGE amount of support.

This.

>we'd talk about the jews and hitler and stuff
>I'm a sad nazi

>being so ignorant and brainwashed that you group the entire right wing and label them all nazis and/or fascists
>being so ignorant and brainwashed that your false flag posts fail because you know nothing about us or how we are in person

No sun/moon roof on the car that drove through crowd.

drone footage shows the van hitting people long before the chevy showed up. all we know is the media is heavily misrepresenting this event.

Hey man he was my close friend, okay! Fuck you!

I don't see a sun roof at all

I didn't see the Australian flag waving at Charlottesville nigger

Same for liberals.

THERE ARE MULTIPLE ANGLES, YOU CAN SEE MULTIPLE PEOPLE IN THE SHOT RECORDING THE CRASH, MAYBE SOME EVEN GOT FOOTAGE OF THE DRIVER

Yes, it was a false flag, and there might be more. Yet some on here would have us support trump's federal government, who are staging false flags to demonize white people.

Checked tbqh

what os is this

Checked NK gonna nuke us.

Soros is probably close, this is just like his Color Revolutions in Ukraine and Malaysia.

There are cameras ALL OVER the fucking place.

Why are these pictures not everywhere online?

What the nigger is going on?

looks like the whole bumper is broken
nice catch

r/nothingeverhappens

>The two people in these pictures are not the same person.
Yeah they are, he was arrested, try & keep up.

you may have face blindness, please seek medical help

If you are referring to the drone footage of the intersection where the crash happens, it wasn't leaked. It is owned by a private company and was used on NBC with the company's watermark.

>They filled the sunroof in?
It never had a sunroof, the details said, 'optional sunroof - not available'.

Whatever is going on, the protests seem very scripted much in the way the antifa do there own.

As far as I'm concerned antifa and alt right are kos, both ridiculous and seem to be created for a media show.