The LARPing is intensifying to the point where we might not be able to contain it

The LARPing is intensifying to the point where we might not be able to contain it.

Other urls found in this thread:

tineye.com/search/cf1edcf434205fcef0b27369d856aa9dd31f87fc/?sort=crawl_date&order=asc
therightstuff.biz/2017/08/13/the-daily-shoah-179-episode-gvf1111/
archive.is/AnykB
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Von_Rohr
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

die

Why contain it?

he's not wrong

God. I'm going to wank and then jump to my death with a mighty grin on my face when/if America enters any kind of even medium civil conflict.

Nobody LARPS harder than me

Talk about de-contextualizing.

Yup now comes the time when RP gets removed from LARP

Why is the left trying so hard to make Richard look like he's trying to be some tough bad ass?

They're always associating him with violence and taking stuff he says out of context to look like a physical threat. Fucking hilarious.

Seriously Spencer is a fucking faggot I can't stand him

You're a faggot

ur all fucking retarded

>oh shit i hated niggers, musims and jews but now i don't.
why do these faggots think we can unlearn all this hate?

No, you're retarded

Remember spread this

The Bush-Spencer connection

delet this

Is he wrong? Soy makes the antifa necks weak.

there's literally nothing wrong with dick spencer being the voice of our movement

Shit shoop

its cooool

>Neckbeards and fatasses
lmao

Listening to his speech right now.
He followed that sentence by "But we didn't, we went peacefully" Something along those lines...
Fake news is taking out of context once again

'scool

Do you think we are stupid?

tineye.com/search/cf1edcf434205fcef0b27369d856aa9dd31f87fc/?sort=crawl_date&order=asc

>sort by oldest
>June 13 2017

Who am I kidding, you'd be right of course. Sup Forums will buy anything

this.

now delete Sup Forums

He was talking about the torchlit march. The Antifa were outnumbered and surrounded. They could've killed them.

He also had Damigo by his side so now people hae the evidence they need to call us actual nazis brandishing SS tats
>pic related

What level is Richard Spencers LARP character? Did the FBI/CIA set him up with a good stat sheet at least?

they always try to paint the right and anyone they deem right-wing as violent

the idea being that if your enemy is violent, it justifies your own violence

and we've all seen how they like to mob up and chimp out on innocent rubbish bins...

This is taken totally out of context, what a surprise.

From therightstuff.biz/2017/08/13/the-daily-shoah-179-episode-gvf1111/ @ 1:27:00

Richard points out how ludicrous it is that people are accusing the right of wanting violence, when hypothetically it would have been very easy to be violent. OP is a massive flaming faggot. Kill yourself.

STOP

ALLIGNING WITH THIS

FUCKING FAGGOT LISPED LOAF HEADED FUCKTARD

DICK SPENDER IS NOTHING MORE THAN A PAID USEFUL IDIOT TO BRING THIS SHIT DOWN

Richard Spencer is 100% a CIA infiltrator.

The government has been known to infiltrate and derail groups and movements in the past.

Why wouldn't they want to hijack the alt right?

How else do you explain this literally who becoming the """leader""" of the alt right

HAIL TRUMP

HAIL VICTORY

C O N T E X T
O
N
T
E
X
T

>we could have killed them with your bare hands
is this nigga asking for blood?

what are you implying, are you implying that that's a shop?

It doesn't matter retard. Anyone with half a brain could tell what would happen at the march.

>muh tiki torch march looks so cool on CNN

fucking retarded shitheads

This, Sup Forums are retarded if they can't see it. More bluepilled than normies if they honestly believed it.

ONE OF THESE IS AN OPERATIVE:

>Milo
>Gavin
>Mike
>Sargon
>Dick Spender

I can guarantee you, Dick Spender is literally CIA. 200%. Not even a doubt at this point. He nearly fucked it all last time, and then he returns to double down.

TRUMP IS OUR GUY HAIL TRUMP

He's actually right. They could have. And they didn't

>they think the only reason we don't agree with them is because we haven't been exposed to their ideas enough yet
leftists everyone.

Gavin is no cia plant

Fuck off, disinfo agent.

Spencer is endorsed by Taylor himself.

About time. America can only be cleansed by rivers of commie blood

In context wasn't he talking about an episode when they outnumbered the antifas?

That's what I said. I said of all the prominant "celebs" one of them HAS to be controlled operative.

One of them is a forced meme no one knew about. That's Dick.

This guy speaks as if nothing on earth can touch him. I still 100% think he's a spook within the alt-right and is leading the retards who out themselves as alt-right to utter death.

The CIA are a bunch of bumbling idiot retards. Even if it were true, inevitably what will happen is their plan will spiral out of control, the alt-right will get co-opted by the Russians or the Chinese, it'll receive funding, arms and training and the dumbfuck CIA will shit the bed and lose any "control" they thought they had.

We are your mirror

lol they twist this. he said they could killed Antifa the first night if they weren't peaceful

>This is going to look really cool with tiki torches
>This will get our attention whoring leaders more attention and supporter bucks

Alt right leaders like David Duke, Richard Spencer, and co have done nothing but make Trump look bad. They are utter fucking retards incapable of being effective at anything but being good beating bags in the media.

FUCK LARPING
FUCK ALT RIGHT - the label is fucking DEAD.

If you don't agree, please fuck off Sup Forums and don't mention TRUMP. Trump has said he hates all of you LARPing faggots. There is a difference between people calling PEPE a nazi and people calling NAZI LARPER a nazi.

>muh larping is so cool and badass, average people seeing me on CNN are gonna love it!

That this place is getting slid so hard should make them realize maybe they're not so important as here.

BAN BARE HANDS

wtf I'm a leftist now

He's right though, antifa think lifting is too masculine

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

That's because Dick Spender has shown time and time again he's a shill or at least a massive idiot by continuously giving the media ammo.

Stop fucking saying shit on camera like "we could've killed them all" jesus christ how fucking dumb do you have to be.

The story makes itself for CNN.

"PROMINANT WHITE SUPREMACISTS SAYS ON CAMERA 'WE COULD'VE KILLED THEM ALL'"

Does anyone really care about the death girl?

Who gives a shit what Jared Taylor says?

Race cucks like him have hijacked the movement

I would die for Spencer.

That's an ancient Slavic sun symbol what's your point

>OMG this makes us look bad how can he be so stupid as to say words we can't say words or the left will hate us fuck you LARPers! We were doing so well they would have seen our point any day now!

How Sup Forums sounds lately. Fucking pussies. It was taken out of context, dumb faggots.

what if soros was our guy all along?

archive.is/AnykB

Now the MSM is saying antifa are a noble organization fighting those "nazis"

his wife's thicc, though
good night sweet prince

>we can still change the world, guyz!

no, you can't. This ship is going down, and prolonging the inevitable will just hurt us more. A swift death to this country is the most humane thing to do

I remember when some kids on campus had larping matches. This is exactly what it looked like.

I'd take Soros over Alex Jones any day. At least he has conviction and fights for the survival of his people.

>>>an everyday type interview with dicky spencer:

>"YES, I'M A NAZI AND HERE ARE THE NAMES OF PEOPLE WHO ARE ALSO NAZIS IN YOUR GOVERNMENT!!!!"

>"WHO KNOWS IF THEY'RE PLANNING WORLD DOMINATION? OR GASSING THE JEWS? IT'S ANYONE'S GUESS REALLY. "

>"BE SURE NOT TO PRESSURE TRUMP INTO REMOVING THEM NOW THAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THEIR NAZI IDEOLOGY OR ELSE YOU'LL RUIN MY PLANS MUAHHAHAA"

>"SEIG HEIL "
>"SEIG HEIL "
>"SEIG HEIL"

It doesn't matter. Alt Right, Spencer, Duke, etc are cancerous. The LARP events are cancerous.

The dumb fucks supporting it thought it was cool. There are plenty of excuses about how it was shit policing or whatever but fuck off. It doesn't matter because the only results are going to be negative. You are too fucking stupid to realize this.

Fuck Alt Right
Fuck LARPing

No sticks, no shields, no fucking larping retards shouting kekistan or KKK trash.

no

yeah but this time people are actually getting severely injured

>let's introduce them to leftism
every time kek

Lol i like how youre so delusional that you think he isnt trying to present himself as some tough revolutionary .

this. the left aren't going to give up, a genuine civil war is brewing and it is best we let it take it's course.

I can't force or change you to do anything.

I'm just saying, you're a fucking retard if you think LARPing is cool. The tactics and optics of ANTIFA are not successful. The KKK, nazis, etc are not successful groups.

>old men fighting each other
that was just sad

his other tat is "vohn rohr" you fucking idiot
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Von_Rohr

MEANWHILE AT THE ALT-RIGHT HEADQUARTERS...

>hurrr pol will fall for anything
>literally no one falls for it and it's called out instantly without even looking it up on tineye
What the fuck?

The spin they are puttin on this is fucking retard and REDICULOUSLY out of context. I'm watching the entire vid right now, he is trying to have a conversation with them, and they keep attacking him and making him rebuttle in rhetorical questions and monologues. They are baiting him so fucking hard and he knows it.

He's not CIA or he would be endorsing violence, but someone is fucking encouraging him, I'm just curious as to who or (((whom)))

I'd rather LARP as a guneo-gnazeee than seriously be a cuck. Just my 2 cents.

well, they very easily could have
there were a thousand and a half right-wingers there and a few hounded antifa

Oh fuck I almost give a shit

Yeah, and it took the white fuck bois a god damn car to fo any real damage. Typical white pussies.

No fucking duh.

>I'm red pilled but..
why is the media making spencer look bad?

You're gonna burn alright.

>Handing jews over to the Nazis is saving them

Wow what a great image that is for attracting normies!

We could have killed them! Let's imagine the alt right killing the counter protestors with their bare hands!

>"We're not a violent people but we could kill the people who disagree with us with our hands"
>"Don't worry though; that dosen't mean we WILL kill them with our hands"

Where did you get that list?

Then why does jizzrael defend him?

Not his fault you were born poor and aesthetically challenged.

OLD MEN
RUNNING THE WORLD
A NEW AGE

>why is the media making spencer look bad?
That's not what I'm asking, I'm asking who is supporting Spencer. I'm sure at this point he has more than a few contributers to his funds. Someone has to be encouraging him, no one would do this and risk their family, friends, or self being put in danger and on lists.

Someone is funding Spencer.

In tears.
I think Richard Spencer is actually a SJW Liberal.

>LARPing

Yeah, doing things is LARPing, sitting on your computer shitposting on Sup Forums is the way to REALLY change the nation!

no, Richard Spencer is an amazing leader of the alt retards.

>Let me have a big media event full of MSM

"Dank Memes", "I'm the leader of the Alt Retards", "Heil Hitler" Nazi Salutes

How can you not be clued in this guy is a fucking retard or fed. Name a single person who supported Trump who in a speech rallied about dank memes, nazism, aside from these fucks who suddenly got massive media attention

Just so you guys know Hitler had no support from the politicians. Not a single one will rally for white nationalist so its up to the people to show their numbers.

Self-interest, money, etc., I expect.

This idiot writes the lefts narratives himself.