Seriously how retarded can this guy get

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hCIc5ymZai4
youtube.com/watch?v=oBnSv5k4IUA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

imagin mi shoc

PJW is a fudge packer

>/pol
Will you niggers fucking spell it right already. GEEZE.

Sup Forums is a board of peace

Remind that litteral faggot that he called himself alt right until today shove a pic of his past tweets down his faggot throat

STAHP BEING RAAAIICIST POOL ,T THIS IS MI BIGGEST SHOC

If you aren't racist then you ignorant to how nature words.
>racism: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
History and nature show that as being 100% completely true. To argue that different sub species of animals don't have traits and capacities that are superior to other sub species, then you are completely fucking retarded.

>Sup Forums is the alt right

Fuck the alt right and this fucking faggot

the problem is Paul Joshe Watshon doens't realize Sup Forums is at most 50% white

quad 7's speak the truth

Another crypto-cuck identified. Good riddance.

Wait, are you denying that the majority view of this board is overtly racist, or not?

>Sup Forums is one person
Why do they keep doing this?

Speaking the truth isn't what media does, that's our job since we aren't bound by laws

I think that's a fake image!

THE WEST MUST BE SAVED!

RESTORE YOUR PRIDE, RESTORE YOUR CULTURE!!

STATES RIGHTS!! youtu.be/hCIc5ymZai4 [Open]

CUT EPA!!

CUT DEP OF ED!!

MAGA

pjw is a literal retard

He's a homo anyway.

He wears nappys too.

That's obviously /po/ he was referring to. Sup Forums is a multi-cultural and diverse board of peace.

Here's his power bottom.

Tha tallerunt left strahks again

exposed as a normie

No way this is real

>Paul joseph watson
>Ben shapiro
All cut from the same clothe. They like riding the wave and getting right wing conservative support....until something like this happens.

Anyone on the right who says they're against "identity politics" is part of the problem.

>of racist opinions are not censored then the whole board is racist

So much for the "tolerant" left.

IMAWGUIGHEN

>calls Sup Forums "/pol"
>Sup Forums is one person
>Sup Forums and "alt-right" are interchangeable

fuck this dumb cunt.

Anyone got the pic of the /pol Meetup where everyone's brown ?

Someone explain to me why normies write "/pol" instead of Sup Forums.

Rick the mullet man is ourguy

he doesnt say its wrong to be racist, what is wrong with accepting genetic differences and crime stats?

EEMUHJEAN MAI SHUCK

PJW is a kike

lmao he got asstriggered over the memes. the guy is a pencil-necked little cuck anyways

What Paul is doing here is assuring his character, building his brand and making sure he doesn't get connected to Sup Forums.

Because you can be damn sure he shitposts here.

>wear MAGA hats, create memes, & have fun
Cringe

PJW is another literal fag.

However I must say, Milo's response was respectable. Proving that he is a slightly better fag than PJW.

Maine! Stream! Meaty! Oar!

Why don't you go check out some vibrant gay scenes Paul...

I'm not talking about censorship at all, just about the fact that the majority of threads and comments are, where race is related to the subject, racist.

Don't lie to yourself.

wwwoooooooooooooaahhhhh

He isn't wrong, nor is he condemning anything. Why are people getting triggered?

It literally stems from Reddit. Everything over there is called r/something such as r/the_donald so they assume Sup Forums is just like Reddit and we're like r/pol
It's disgusting and the easiest way to spot a newfag

>Proud of their racism
The only thing I've ever been proud of is waking up in the morning

POL IS A BOARD OF PEACE, BUT IMAJUN MAH SHOAHK WHEN PAL JOUESPH COCKSON SAYS POUL IS RAYCIS

Paul ragequit his YouTube after he hit 1M subs. In his farewell video he snuck in a clip of Kurt Cobain. What a drama queen.

The pseudoscience is very strong in this post. Literal equivalent of bro science but applied to a different subject

Oh my I'm so triggered right now bro...
SEIG HEIL

how so?

>BOEING WHITE IS NAWT AH LUGITAHMUT FAWM AF PROTUST

false most threads are anti-racist or anti-trump threads.

If you think he's wrong, you are totally denying reality

LEHHFTISHTTS

>another fool is sucked into the abyss.

Have a nice trip.

is paul a jew?

You have to embrace who you are, still odd how people acting like what he said isn't correct

I resent that!

We're not racist. We just want for our race what everyone else wants for their own races.

He's not wrong. Vox Day is a cuck

B-b-but you guys said PJW was /OURGUY/!!!!!

WHAT HAPPENED!!?!?!?

>Implying that wasn't who elected DJT

I guess you are either naive or stupid to believe anyone gives a shit about the stormfags. They are a fad contrarian meme that will die off in time.

You're arguing with programmed guppies.

Arguments do little.

Then why do they post so much shit from here?

Explain, dick-breath.

Can you stop shilling ecelebs just to get reactions, you faggot ass American ? You know you help him acknowledging his existence, yes ?

how is he wrong?

hahahaha he probably hate us after all the IMAGYN MA SHOCK memes

I respect PJW. He may not be a "racist" but he's at least intellectually consistent.

Vox Day is all over the place, one day he calls out the Jews, next he's counter-signaling the "Alt-Reich".

>Sup Forums as a coherent group with a single goal
Show me any thread where posters aren't at each other's throats. There is no groupthink here. Anyone can start a topic on anything at any time and the most convincing arguments float to the top.

If you're not at least slightly racist, homophobic or an anti semite, you aren't a real man.

Real men always find flaws that destroy testosterone and burn them.

You can be both anti-semetic and think that Nazi imagery is bad optics. Nothing inconsistent about that, I agree with him.

OI DIDU NOE THAT NOITEEH FOAR PURCENT OF PEEPULL DONT TRUST TROST THE MAYNE STREAM METRIOR

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

Races are not inherently superior or inferior, they're just different. Superiority or inferiority is only when these differences are applied to certain situations. There are plenty of things blacks are better at than whites.

>Sup Forums
>Alt-right

Here we go again

>Nazi imagery
>bad optics
If they inverted the red and black on the flag it'd be even more aesthetic.

The question is that in the face of this knowledge is it moral or ethical to work towards the detriment of someone of a different race.

For instance, should you take advantage of dumb people maliciously? Its exactly the same argument. And if this is not wrong, then why are you mad about Ashkenazi Jews. They have far superior IQs on average.

Should they not then reserve the right to take advantage? The weak should fear the strong, no?

yea, who is to say higher intelligence is good or bad, it is subjective.

>Dude, have you ever visited /pol?

That Ratfucker PJW !!!!

>HE COMES ON OUR EFFING BOARD
>STEALS OUR MEMES AND IDEAS
>LIFTS HIS EGO WITH RTs & LIKES

Watson has to go down

THAT FEEL WHUN NO GEE EFF

vox day I thought was cool author publisher guy fighting the commnist takeover of scifi and fantasy?

sounds like an awesome guy!

Only good fag is a dead fag.

kys

Another fucking Twitter thread, eh?

nice try shlomo,nice try

like stealing
looting
raping
killing

aside the infamous video in which PJW labeled trump 'a DNC patsy', he's absolutely right this time. you stormfags and the rest of your cointelpro operation have been exposed. now, you'll have to stand alone. forget about normie support, forget about centrist support, forget about conservative/libertarian support. y'all want to play identity politics with marxist, and thus reminding everyone of said marxist? go ahead. kill each other, to the very last one.

a world without you stormfags and your identity politics marxist siblings would be a great place to live. if we add to you two neocons and degenerate liberals, man... imagine.

THICC

>everyone knows this is supposed to be a watered down "punk rock" type movement!

PJW fell for the "Sup Forums is one person" meme.
he's just mad we dont suck his dick like reddit does

absolutely nothing will change

Ok this is bullshit. I'd fire a motherfucker for posting diaper shit on his social media account.

I can respect that view, but at the same time, making the swastika cool is part of breaking the Jewish mind-control operation that links everything white people do to defend themselves to Nazism.

Quick rundown on PJW for all the newfags: youtube.com/watch?v=oBnSv5k4IUA

I wonder who's behind that post...

How could you politically incorrect board?
How could you?

oh, yes it will. just you wait and see. you think people are retarded enough to rally behind you, after you first bitch about identity politics and then propagate and market it as 'a good thing'?