I hope most of the genuine posters here realise that this reaction we are seeing indicates that we are right and we are...

I hope most of the genuine posters here realise that this reaction we are seeing indicates that we are right and we are doing the right thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wpf4DJcuPiE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reading public outrage and disgust as confirming your worldview is something the far left does too. It helps ideologues stop themselves from introspecting. Criticism is always the struggling last gasp of patriarchy/racists/misogynists/kikes/PC culture/old white men/bigots/republicans/old media/etc and just means you need to be more stubborn and absolute about your ideas and methods.

Keep reaching for that dream and remember everyone who stands in your way is a secret jew. Godspeed.

>the far left

The far left does not face a concerted, orchestrated campaign of demonisation from the political establishment and media for its views or actions, they are quietly tolerated.

I'm not suggesting they aren't, I'm just suggesting you're falling into the same confirmation bias they tend to step into when faced with opposition.

You can argue this point if you want but I just hope most people here realise how this opposition is largely artificial like it has been in previous Sup Forums raid events and the same situation is being reflected in the political situation in the USA. The political establishment and media is sweeping up hysteria that is disproportionate to what happened in Charlottesville the other day.

Don't need to tell the non shills, I don't even bother posting in the happening threads

>Implying George Rockwell would be anything but disgusted at the individuals that showed up at Charlottesville

yes, Rockwell totally revitalized the far right in the U.S., and led to the creation of a White ethno-state.

oh wait, that didn't happen it all. instead he got killed and was largely forgotten for decades except among Nazi LARPers online.

Yep.

If you think ruining the credibility of our movement is doing the right thing, then sure.

>confirmation bias

Explain what aspects of people who protest against their replacement and marxist dominance he would oppose?

youtube.com/watch?v=Wpf4DJcuPiE

Well he got assasinated that doesn't disprove my point.

>confirmation bias

I think you'd have to be blind to not see that this is not a normal Sup Forums reaction to events

>confirmation bias

>confirmation bias

>confirmation bias

>confirmation bias

Hey pol

can you post that comic of White Will Working with the black nationalist to fight the jew

As a jewish second American first I love how it represents that the blacks who have an integral part of American history can work with the white nationalists like those who kinda raised me for a bit

Yall know the one i'm talking about

Oh fuck off. You're followers of a dead ideology created by an angry autistic who couldn't handle the fact that landscape just wasn't hot in the time period. If Hitler wasn't such a fucking failure and could draw the Turkish circlefuck there'd be no ww2

This one? Its like 20 pages and they beat niggers with bats, saying "Back to the trees, groid!" at one point.

The one where the jew is conspiring to use the niggers and the black nationalist and the nationalist ends up saying fuck that kike

Black Nat also has a speech where he admonishes white will for not being as nationalist as he is.

honestly just the pages of the black natty leaving the jew and informing white will of the plot will do

Never seen it. Didnt know it had any other copies. Wondering if youre just trolling desu.

>You're followers of a dead ideology

Thats really ironic coming from someone with a Communist flag. The only way your ideology could survive was by becoming a parasite on culture and empowering victim groups in order to deconstruct the west.