There's no such thing as white genocide you faggots

There's no such thing as white genocide you faggots.

Picture related

Other urls found in this thread:

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
liveleak.com/view?i=44e_1406655216
occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/8142176/White-Britons-to-become-minority-by-2066.html
vancouversun.com/news/local-news/douglas-todd-almost-7-in-10-metro-residents-will-be-non-white-in-two-decades
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3984874/More-whites-die-born-states-New-research-reveals-changing-demographics-amidst-soaring-Caucasian-death-rates.html
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/06/23/its-official-minority-babies-are-the-majority-among-the-nations-infants-but-only-just/
express.co.uk/news/uk/370013/White-Britons-are-now-a-minority-in-4-towns-and-cities
frontpagemag.com/point/183720/80-turkish-muslim-settlers-germany-live-welfare-daniel-greenfield
vdare.com/posts/why-is-merkel-turning-germany-majority-non-white-in-a-generation
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/germany-40-percent-migrant-background/
youtube.com/watch?v=QbtspfdcyrM
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/2284783.stm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Zimbabwe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/10/15/crime-rises-among-second-generation-immigrants-as-they-assimilate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Holocaust is a myth
And an ugly one

affirmative action isnt reel

section 8 housing in white majority cities isnt reel

we could drum up 100 anti-white articles written in the past 365 days pretty easily. shall we?

Name of journalist cataloged. Will be sued, family's businesses and lives will be littered in lawsuits and problems.

Enjoy.

gorillas built pyramids sage

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

Oh ok

I've seen no evidence of white genocide in everyday life. Have never even seen a white woman with a non-white boyfriend.

t. DMV

Fpbp

They heard us. But don't want to listen.

I just think it's fucking hilarious they refer to the anti-white narrative as a myth, but BLM and the wage gap are honest-to-Obama truths. The fucking chutzpah of these people.

Fuck off, I don't want America to become Mexico or South Africa

thats what they said about the war on christians.
liveleak.com/view?i=44e_1406655216

The fact they're having to address it means winning. Period.

just a (((MYTH)))

Germans like you give me hope for the future of your country when so often it feels like its fucked. You risk a lot posting that and yet still have the character to do so.

were being murdered by jews and their pet monkeys

Go back to Tumblr.

>The white birth rate in America has staged a near miraculous comeback and was a majority of live births in 2016—reversing a decade long decline

>The Hispanic birth rate—one of the biggest drivers of the nonwhite population explosion of recent years—has, according to these figures, fallen substantially.

>In 2016, it was reported that the Hispanic birth rate had slowed, and the latest figures may be confirmation of this fact.

occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/

dumb faggots. The Alt Right filled your heads with paranoid nonsense that isn't going to happen.

Soo edgy

Agreed user, especially from the Washington Post, case in point.

Careful Fritz, thought police are on the way

Sure shlomo

THE (((WASHINGTON POST))) SAID IT, IT MUST BE TRUE

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/8142176/White-Britons-to-become-minority-by-2066.html
>White Britons to become minority by 2066

vancouversun.com/news/local-news/douglas-todd-almost-7-in-10-metro-residents-will-be-non-white-in-two-decades
>“I think a reasonable middle conclusion is that Canada will be 20 per cent white, 65 per cent non-white and 15 per cent mixed race by 2106,” he said.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3984874/More-whites-die-born-states-New-research-reveals-changing-demographics-amidst-soaring-Caucasian-death-rates.html
>America's dying whites: Caucasian death rate now outstrips the birth rate in a third of states

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/06/23/its-official-minority-babies-are-the-majority-among-the-nations-infants-but-only-just/
>Nonwhite babies are now officially the majority in the United States

express.co.uk/news/uk/370013/White-Britons-are-now-a-minority-in-4-towns-and-cities
>White Britons are now a minority in 4 towns and cities

>Germany will be a Muslim Turkish nation by 2050 if demographic trends continue.
frontpagemag.com/point/183720/80-turkish-muslim-settlers-germany-live-welfare-daniel-greenfield

vdare.com/posts/why-is-merkel-turning-germany-majority-non-white-in-a-generation
>The ongoing Third World invasion of Germany will create a nonwhite majority in the 20- to 30-year-old age group within just four years, and a nonwhite majority within one generation, a new statistical analysis based on official German census figures has shown.

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/germany-40-percent-migrant-background/
>Germany: Nearly 40 Per Cent of Under Fives Now ‘Migrant Background’

youtube.com/watch?v=QbtspfdcyrM
>WEF predicts 1 billion refugees to Europe

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/2284783.stm
>Blondes 'to die out in 200 years'

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

So much this. Same with the red-pilled Swedes. They risk losing their job, a spot in a university, kids, friends, and etc if they're caught saying things ((they)) wouldn't like. The consequence can be total social suicide, but that doesn't stop them. Much respect to them.

>knock knock
>user was jailed for this post

red city in a blue state here, housing prices are sky high and we can't get zoning for shit except new section 8 houses.

JUST DIE OUT GOY
DIE GOYIM DIE

>There's no such thing as white genocide you faggots.
Uh, it's genocide applied to white people, any people can be the victim of genocide. Are you a massive racist, or do you not know what the word means. Or are you pretending that Zimbabwe and South Africa don't exist, where the white population has been/is being discriminated against, raped murdered and displaced?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Zimbabwe
Racism in Zimbabwe refers to racial discrimination, primarily against White communities in the country.[1][2][3] After the collapse of white-ruled Rhodesia wherein the majority of farmland was owned by the white minority, a new ZANU government was formed in Zimbabwe. This government, led by Robert Mugabe, forcefully evicted much of the population from their farms. The white population of Zimbabwe has subsequently declined from a peak of 260,000 in 1975 (four percent of the population) to under 30,000 in 2014.[4][5] Genocide Watch has declared the violence against whites in Zimbabwe a stage 5 case.[6]

Jean Pierre please
As if its any different with your country

Only Burgers are allowed to mock our free speech

OUTLET THAT SPENDS EVERY DAY WRITING ANTI-WHITE ARTICLES SAYS THERE'S NO WAR ON WHITES

MORE NEWS AT 11

>

Just read the article, and I agree completely.

White people cannot complain about any forces acting against them, and for the same reason, Jews cannot complain about any forces acting against them.

Every single statistic listed where Whites dominate blacks and Hispanics, Jews dominate even more.

Funny how you list them as their own race.

>full communism has to succeed because one guy at some point was against it

It's unfortunate that Fields didn't kill more on Saturday

Maybe white birth rates are increasing because what you see now online was a conversation whites have been having for half a dozen years. Our message is working.

The US didn't go from 90% white to 60% in two generations?

I seriously doubt that.

The day Washington Post makes an article with this as its title we'll know victory is complete. Fantastic job.

>that tweet
neck yourself
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

are you saying japan doesn't have an aging problem? you racists are so fucking paranoid, they arn't tryin to replace the "white man" they are just finding solutions to economic issues.

you racist are dumb AF

It did.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States

Yet leftists still unironically think we live under a "white supremacy" that would let that happen.

I bet you know how to solve economic issues real good, commie fag

If there were such a thing as meme magic, than you are using it on yourselves.

maybe we should

>t. The Washington Post
wewlad

so you think people from 3rd world countries don't deserve to live in america. try reading what the statue of liberty says. it says bring "EVERYONE INTO AMERICA" not just whites.

By the time this is over well have an ethnostate called Christopia. Checkmate atheists.

Just the very thing I'd suspect from a communist parasite.

>constantly brag about the fact that whites will be a minority
>"g-guys its not real! calm down!"

in 1950 america was 90% white, there weren't as many economic issues then, now its 55% white. The only problem with america now is that its less american. Birthrates being low isn't a problem its just a reason they import shitskins.

> you racist are dumb as fuck

Then what the hell does that make the people from Africa and the Middle East?

When do whites get to have their own majority country? Every other race gets a country.

I know I'm going to sound like a hypocrite, since I tend to waste a good amount of time on this board as well, but nevertheless I feel that you would be well advised to do something more productive with your time than post subpar bait on a Croatian climbing forum.

And don't respond to me pretending that this isn't bait, user. I'm sure there are things in your life that could be improved right now if you attended to them. Clean up your room. Call your mom and ask her how she is doing. Anything is better than this.

i have a degree in psychology. anyone with a basic education will tell you that IQ is bullshit and doesn't matter. its only useful for doing math equations and there is little evidence in that. so please stop embarassing yourself and rad a book..

You can't have forever-increasing populations. Japan's declining population will make the average citizen wealthier in the long run, as real estate prices decline and homes become more affordable. The main question you should have yourself, even as a commie, is why would you need to replace aging population anyway?

"muh economy depends on ever-increasing population" is a shit argument. That's the definition of a pyramid scheme.

Can't tell if trollbait or retarded. Just because you accept a handful of people from third-world countries, doesn't mean you should accept millions or being replaced by them.

Plus the New Colossus poem on the Statue of Liberty was only put there more than a decade after the statue was unveiled, and it was written by a Zionist, not someone who had the interests of Americans at heart.

Throw yourself out a helicopter communist faggot.

fpbp

Slavery wasn't real...

I think anyone with an IQ below 100, no real education, high probability of committing crime and being on welfare should not enter any country other than the one they were unfortunately born in!

Remember how Germany was saying all the refugees will plug the Labour gap well at the start of this year about 34,000 of 1.2 million has found employment, 2.8%. But last year there welfare doubled in one year, to 5.9 billion $, not to mention the fact that just like here people of Third World origin commit disproportionate crime, in fact the first three months of 2016 saw almost 60,000 crimes attributed to refugees/migrants

i would love to put a bullet in bezos' disgusting bald head

Damn Hans be careful with that kinda shit. I'd hate to hear about you going to some reeducation camp

Here's the American crime stats

Black, black, black, Hispanic all disproportionately commit crime

> Oh but immigrants commit less crime did the native population in America

Yeah well, it's pretty hard to compete with the native black population especially the males 7% of The population in 2015 committed over 50% of the homicide.

Oh but guess fucking what, somehow second-generation immigrants commit almost identical amount of crime as natives, despite being financially better off than their parents. And then they become third-generation immigrants, which means they become part of the native crime rate
Source: pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/10/15/crime-rises-among-second-generation-immigrants-as-they-assimilate/

I could care less about IQ, no reason to let Germany be flooded by Chinks, Poos, and Japs either. They have their own nations. And they have big nations, only a portion would have to immigrate to overwhelm Europe. And the payoff? Cheap labor in exchange for cultural legacy destroyed.

Besides this "open borders" bullshit has ended up meaning the West has open borders while everyone else closes theirs.

I bet you got a great job with your meme degree

This is true, China is loving this. People that don't think China is about to become the next world superpower are delusional. We are going out the same way as Rome

FAKE NEWS

why do they continuing doing this why did they push us to this point? I just wanted to be left alone. i didnt wake up one day wanting this they pushed me there. I just want everything to stop to go back to before everything was racist or sexist. whatevers coming is not going to end well for anyone except (((them)))