Babe Ruth

Who is this asshole who caused the driver to punch the gas in fear and the real guy responsible for the girl's death?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=v-Plzx73K68
youtu.be/G8pPbrbJJQs
foxnews.com/us/2017/08/14/charlottesville-suspect-accused-beating-his-disabled-mother-threatening-her-with-knife-911-calls-show.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no questions allowed

You are delusional. Don't try and change the narrative.

Is that a flag or a baseball bat made up to look like a flag ?

Problem some jew algorithm they came up with to optimize search somehow

It was a false flag setup obv.

>caused the driver to punch the gas in fear
Fear for his life while he's in a car? A plastic flag pole? LMAO. I can't wait to see him guilty of murder.

>change
You don't need to change it, it was always self defense

He drove into them after the rear of the car was hit, this is the first clear picture I've seen of that, it could well be the reason he hit the gas, it's evidence of his car being attacked prior to him running into anyone, peaceful counter protesters don't attack traffic.

this makes one ponder...

>this makes one ponder...
In what way ? are you a helicopter pilot ?

That picture will get the driver acquitted, just watch.

The Unite The Right people got a LEGAL PERMIT to have a march in support of keeping Confederate monuments in place; litigated that right and kept the permit through the Federal Courts. So they had the right to be there. They marched peaceably, their only weapons being words, and only fought back when attacked.

On the other hand, the BLACK LIVES MATTER terrorists and the ANTIFA terrorists and the other assorted anti-white hate groups DID NOT HAVE A PERMIT to "counter-protest". These anti-white terrorists attacked the peaceful Unite The Right protesters with:

BLOWTORCHES
BRICK-SIZED STONES
COLA CANS FILLED WITH CEMENT
URINE
CHEMICAL WEAPONS,
Other things I havent heard about yet.

The Unite the Right protesters reportedly fought back with hands and feet when attacked by these weapons. Greatly over-matched in terms of weaponry and numbers.

And the Mainstream Media blames the Unite the Right protesters and only mention the evil anti-white terrorists as "counter-protesters" and even call them "peaceful".

Presumably not all of the counter-protesters were violent. It sounds like the lady who was killed was a good person, according to her family and friends, so her passing is that much more regrettable. But can anyone on the Left not understand that young driver's fear of being harmed by the armed BLM / ANTIFA "counterprotesters"?

Democrats jumped in front of the cameras to jump on Unite the Right, but that is no surprise. Some GOP cuckservatives likewise jumped on Unite the Right. No surprise there, either. They all deserved to be voted out of office.

But Trump isn't a cuckservative. So why didn't President Trump at least MENTION the Black Lives Matter and ANTIFA terrorists?

Ur all going down...

>A plastic flag pole
evidence of the material it was made of ?

Worked as a survey pilot for awhile. Nothing really unusual for that helicopter. Simple pattern and easy headings to fly. All 90 degree and 45 degree angles over the same point.

I wish.
But that's an extremely weird flight pattern.

yeah, like that trucker in the rodney king riots, why would he be scared? hes in a fucking truck...oh wait that didnt stop him getting pulled out of his truck and having his head smashed with a brick did it?

Reckless manslaughter. 5 years or less

wanna know how i know you aren't familiar with the law?

Guy's in a crowd he thinks is hostile already, someone proceeds to *BANG* his car where he can't see it. Foot hits gas, collision happens, and he's being charged by dozens of people armed with clubs.

Someone out to harm others would have continued to ram people, this guy backed the fuck out and fled.

Manslaughter is certainly likely here, but not second-degree murder.

0 if theres any justice in this world

if the car was hit, you must acquit

He wanted make a sound that sounded like a guild shot to driver inside.

He achieved victory

One fire ant is weak, but I wouldn't want to step on a mound.

>extremely weird flight pattern.
Not according to this guy

Chimpout defcon will immediately drop to 1 if he's acquitted.

Thanks for linking the post that was literally right above mine. I would not have seen it if it weren't for you.

Has anyone noticed the Shriner's bumper sticker on the truck? This is 100% proof the freemasons were involved.

> "Fear for his life while he's in a car?"
> Doesn't understand how easy it is to break the windows and drag someone out of a car
> Somehow didn't notice how Antifa and Leftwing movements are well known for both destroying cars and attacking white non-protestors at random
> Doesn't realize that one protestor attacking a car has a high potential of causing a chain reaction, making the other mindless zombies join "the attack on an apparent nazi"

You head isn't just there to keep your ears apart. It contains your brain. Use it, please.

It looks like no one is around the car.

>Chimpout
Only a white person died, blacks won't care.

thank bat girl!

WE'RE DOXXIN WE'RE DOXXING FUUUUG

>Entire crowd in front of the car is completely calm before the car is hit
>Obvious that the car isn't speeding, otherwise they'd be running
>The fact that the fag hitting the car is even able to land a shot on it shows that the car clearly isn't going fast
>Car gets hit
>Swerves to the right and when the crowd tries to surround it it plows through them
Anyone who claims this shit wasn't a scared driver is fucking retarded

You dummy. We've seen dozens of blm terrorist get ran over the past few years. They all get off. Because leftist are violent fucking animals and attack cars that then get their own ran over, hurt, and wish any luck killed

>Thanks for linking the post that was literally right above mine. I would not have seen it if it weren't for you.
You're welcome.

Enough of your proverbs Zip.

Speak English

Then what's the word for white dikes, and betacucks larping as commies and throwing bricks through their neighbor's windows?

Hi, I'm Brennan Gilmore.

I am a CIA operative.

Would you like to see the great video I took of the attack? I just happened to be in the perfect place at the perfect time. What a crazy coincidence, right guys?

I sure hope this guy is hanged. Otherwise, we have a liberal chimpout defcon 1 situation.

I like living in the city desu. I don't want to have to flee to the mountains.

He will almost certainly do jail time. But it could very well be 6 months with probation.

>mental gymnastics

does NC have cucked laws or something?

>random guy driving from point A to point B
>trying to drive slowly through some protesters, same as everyone else
>your car gets hit with a crowbar wrapped in flags (or whatever it is)
>tries to run away from the attacker behind you, and all his friends all around you
>they start sprinting after you
>the only way out is through the crowd
>try to go forward, realize there are cars stuck in there too
>oh god the humanity, hope those drivers/passengers will make it
>back up and run away through those chasing you
>call the cops and surrender peacefully once you are out of danger

What a vile, despicable monster; right guise?

He even brakes to not hit someone before his car got hit

That long haired retard is partly responsible for the death of that woman, and the injuries of all the others.

the fag on the left is trying to bring back cut off jorts

He went in a straight line though. Nothing was really happening either. The videos show him speeding with nothing in his way straight into the car.

Either this memember of Vanguard America is a little pussy that got way in over his head or he did it intentionally.

>the law

Funny, the media didn't even mention this.
nor the pack of jackals furiously smashing the car after the wreck

>Robinson R44

No wonder the aircrew is dead.

>trying to blame murder on anyone else but the murderer

Don't ever change, Sup Forums. You retards are delightfully entertaining.

its a car, not a horse, it doesn't get spooked when tapped

Did he call the cops?

Into the crowd*

Here's the video from Fox news.

This happened in Virgina you faggot. But yes, VA is pozzed to hell.

In NC it's legal to run over protesters on the road.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=v-Plzx73K68

Forgot link

This. This guy needs to take the fall.

he was going 25 mph lol

wasn't even fast enough to trigger air bags

that crowd has weapons looking to fight people who look just like him

he's gonna walk, or manslaughter at the VERY MOST

I guess my question is why isn't Sup Forums identifying the people in this picture?

Never seen an example of white people rioting when someone who killed a white person got off with it.

Virginia has stand your ground laws for vehicles supposedly

>random guy driving from point A to point B
lmao he definitely was NOT photographed at the rally.

Wait...

>This happened in Virgina you faggot
my bad i'm retarded

Public info (afaik) is that he surrendered peacefully. Hypothetically it's confidential information if you call 911, it could well be that information is just sat around in his file and they don't want to release it and piss off everyone who's already pissed.

If you'd watch the full video, you'd see he was already in motion when this happened. The person hit the car after he had already accelerated several feet down the road

This. No one was surrounding him.

***right

Very convenient where the video starts

I could see him pleading guilty to involuntary manslaughter and getting 6 months at a minimum security camp.

he was in motion the whole fucking time you retard

>autism

oh so point A can't be a political event he was peacefully supporting, and point B can't be home?
My bad, I didn't know traffic had to be travelers coming through town exclusively, not people going places.

>its a car, not a horse, it doesn't get spooked when tapped
Do I even need to point out the irrationality of your post.

He won't be likely. He'll get voluntary or involuntary manslaughter. Mitigating circumstances, reasonable person in his position would have believed his life was in danger, reasonable provocation by violent crowd carrying weapons

t. law fag

>behind him was completely clear
Why didn't he throw it in reverse?

GAS GAS GAS
youtu.be/G8pPbrbJJQs

foxnews.com/us/2017/08/14/charlottesville-suspect-accused-beating-his-disabled-mother-threatening-her-with-knife-911-calls-show.html

O LAWD WE WUZ A GUD BOI HE DINDU NUFFIN

>being this retarded

A mob is more frightening than 1 person, dipshit

Dude the crowd is way out infront of him down the street. There was almost no one behind him, you can tell that he deliberately accelerated into the crowd.

but white people do. scared pussy white "men"

Given nigs propensity for crime I'd also imagine there are a shit ton more instances of whites being murdered and them getting off

>memed shooped photos contaminate the jury pool.
>suspect is acquitted.
>sleuths identify everyone in the pic.
>suspect sues for damages done to vehicle.
Have you no shame Sup Forums?

Running over people to save your bumper from damage isn't really defensible

Because the attack happened behind him? Why are you so fucking stupid?

that's what I want to know. The world needs a name to go with this infamy, this accessory to manslaughter. No larp, this fucker was the snow flake that set the avalanche in motion.

The leftist media is quick to say this was a totally unprovoked attack by an extremist.

Not so unprovoked and extreme when you see some fuckhead beating on his car. I'm not saying he was right to stomp on the gas, but it's not the cookie cutter politically correct lies the media is spinning it as either.

I don't even know what I'm looking at. Where is the other car that hit him? Or that truck in the pic. And I thought he hit somebody in front too or did that not happen? And how did he back up if there was a car behind him? I'm honestly confused

Why you mad tho

>peacefully supporting
>mowing down and killing protesters with your white trash mobile

pick one

it's the fact that they run after him after he starts driving away from them damaging his bumper.
It's very easily defensible that he was worried they were gonna mob-justice him, so he ran.

Too late ;^)
This is all we needed.

>That picture will get the driver acquitted, just watch

If his lawyers knew what the fuck they were doing. Someone needs to send this to them.

Thank you for being an attorney with a brain. I'd expect him to take an involuntary manslaughter plea deal.

>arguing that anything happening in these pictures has something to do with how peaceful he was at his political event before he got here and was attacked

you're dumb or trolling, huh?

>He drove into them after the rear of the car was hit
>it could well be the reason he hit the gas

Clearly this person thought not you retard

This desu I don't even think any of the people he hit died the only on that did died as a result of being pinned between two cars he was goin very slow for someone trying to cause Max casualties

This is what I think is happening. They have to do something about it. If they let him off there will be riots. Same with Zimzam, same in Baltimore, same in STL. They're cucks that are afraid of backlash so they ruin a guys life and pretend so nigs won't chimp out. Its maddening beyond comprehension

nice b8

it worked to conquer the world many times over - who has conquered more land (and held it) and enslaved more people than white men?

>Surrounded by a mob that has lynched drivers in the past
>Not flooring the gas
Here's your (((you))) shill

attempting to save your skull from metal bat swinging bushwackers, is though, so yeah, no, you're wrong as usual.