Get in the dodge BOI

google.com/amp/s/www.usnews.com/news/articles/2017-04-28/north-carolina-house-votes-to-protect-drivers-who-hit-protesters?context=amp

I gonna buy myself a dodge to kill commies

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racing_flags#Green_flag
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dodge is a great brand

Meme magic is at it again
Commies are going to dodge a Dodge

It's about to be bought by China though. Saw an article earlier today that a major Chinese automaker is looking to acquire FCA.

What if this entire thing is just a Dodge viral marketing campaign?

>this is what Assange meant

The Unite The Right people got a LEGAL PERMIT to have a march in support of keeping Confederate monuments in place; litigated that right and kept the permit through the Federal Courts. So they had the right to be there. They marched peaceably, their only weapons being words, and only fought back when attacked.

On the other hand, the BLACK LIVES MATTER terrorists and the ANTIFA terrorists and the other assorted anti-white hate groups DID NOT HAVE A PERMIT to "counter-protest". These anti-white terrorists attacked the peaceful Unite The Right protesters with:

BLOWTORCHES
BRICK-SIZED STONES
COLA CANS FILLED WITH CEMENT
URINE
CHEMICAL WEAPONS,
Other things I havent heard about yet.

The Unite the Right protesters reportedly fought back with hands and feet when attacked by these weapons. Greatly over-matched in terms of weaponry and numbers.

And the Mainstream Media blames the Unite the Right protesters and only mention the evil anti-white terrorists as "counter-protesters" and even call them "peaceful".

Presumably not all of the counter-protesters were violent. It sounds like the lady who was killed was a good person, according to her family and friends, so her passing is that much more regrettable. But can anyone on the Left not understand that young driver's fear of being harmed by the armed BLM / ANTIFA "counterprotesters"?

Democrats jumped in front of the cameras to jump on Unite the Right, but that is no surprise. Some GOP cuckservatives likewise jumped on Unite the Right. No surprise there, either. They all deserved to be voted out of office.

But Trump isn't a cuckservative.

So why didn't President Trump at least MENTION the Black Lives Matter and ANTIFA terrorists?

I seen a gif of this the other day but I didn't save it :C made me laugh pretty hard lol

Does anyone have the wemb like in OP picture?

Based North Carolina

this
does anyone have it

Do get too excited about Dodge. Pic Related

>(((Dodge)))
>Literally Jewed /ourguy/ Henry "The Kikeslayer" Ford

Honk along in a Henry you newfags.

looks like they are a bunch of oven dodgers

I agree. I love my scat

You should make the flag all green.
>During a race, it is displayed at the end of a caution period or a temporary delay to indicate that the race is restarting.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racing_flags#Green_flag