Whats wrong with being bi-sexual?

Whats wrong with being bi-sexual?

You're degenerate.
/Thread

I'm honestly not sure

Why not Tri-sexual?

bi- implies there are only two genders. why do you hate diversity?

slide
fuck off faggots

Anal loosening.

kys your self

GOD IS AGAINST FAGGOTRY

IGNORE SODOMITE ORDERS

KILL ALL FAGGOTS LIKE THE BIBLE SAYS WE SHOULD

Have a (you)

It's a bit gay.

Its gross and youre a whore .

Nothing.
I can see and respond to the superior beauty of the Aryan white female and breed her with my white seed.
I can also see and respond to the physical perfection of the Aryan white male and create sexual magick with his cock that subhuman races cannot compete with.

Nothing really as long as you aren't a faggot about iy

BISEXUALITY IS THE ULTIMATE REDPILL. I RELAY ONE MESSAGE: BE BI NOW.

GAS THE SOCIAL CONVENTIONS
BISEXUAL ACTION NOW!!

Post hot shemales.

Bisexual people don't exist. If you like to get fucked in the ass then you're 100% a faggot, end of story.

you're not robosexual

nothing. its masterrace. But you will get hated by both sides for different reasons.

GAS THE BIOMASS
COMPOSITION WAR NOW

Its degenerate and unhealthy. Just accept that Jews have perverted your mind, and resist it. Resist the kike, always and forever.

Explain. I know why gay people hate bisexual people, but what about heterosexual people? I always got the impression hetero people liked bisexual people.

>1 post by this ID
how do you stupid fucks keep falling for this

i'm bi and i don't like being fucked in the ass

A bisexual is fine too

I was shitposting. However, people actually do believe this. I had a coworker make this exact argument. Clearly nobody had ever told her about pegging, or the fact that many gay people have never even had anal sex.

Hetero people do like bisexuals, but many straight women won't date bisexual men so they have to hide it.

That is if they want breed a litter of Aryan children.

>tfw tried some sex with guys in college
>it was disgusting

How the fuck do you fuck guys, seriously? I tried experimenting and it's really disgusting honestly. I don't get it, if you're bi you need to choose one

What's the reason they don't want to date bisexual men? Are they afraid they'll get HIV that they'll get cheated on or what?

I would think eating pussy has more of a gross factor. I was afraid to do it at first. Licking hairy balls, though, that's just sick.

That's possible but its simply because its not attractive. At least, for the most part.

Some women might even be too afraid to try and sexually satisfy a bisexual man.

There's also a good chance they'll see bisexual men as gay men.

Because bisexual men are very promiscuous. They don't want to be cheated on by their boyfriend/husband who has like three new guys they fuck every week

Gays and bisexual people are really just very fucking horny people.

One word: faggot.

I'm bisexual and my sex drive is pretty weak.
The lack of strong desires made it easy for me to shrug and be equally apathetic all around.
I judge people on non-sexual qualities even in bed.

No

It's because no woman wants to be with a guy who can drop them at anytime and have numerous options that will suck them at any given time. If you're straight, they can be shit to you because it will take the average guy forever to get another gf..unless you're a chad.

Yeah I hate eating pussy. I don't even do it with my girlfriend, thankfully.

Would never suck a dick though. Also everything about gays revolves around anal. Most gay guys aren't afraid to eat ass which is pretty much the pinnacle of disgusting sexual things you can do

>If you're straight, they can be shit to you because it will take the average guy forever to get another gf..unless you're a chad.

More or less they're just shit to you because too many guys stick around with bitches because they get whipped. You really don't need to be a chad to find another girl. If you're average you still have options because there's plenty of single women

I think it honestly just comes down to they find bisexual men to be gross and have too much sex

>found the chad

The problem with being bisexual is that you are inclined to hang out with faggots, which might make you adapt some of their behavior.

I'm not. I was in high school though, which is why I don't believe in the whole 'chad' memes because as much girls as I fucked in high school, there were some guys who were uglier than me that were simply more tenacious with girls than I was who did better than I did

After high school I got really reserved and started reading and not leaving the house much, lost all my "chadness" I guess, oh well

So true, it's impossible to hang out with gay people without adapting to their behavior. Gays are extremely judgmental, had some gay friends in college, they force you to assimilate to their groups

One thing I always found funny is how I heard gay guys talk about how much they wanted to fuck some straight guys and 'convert' them. Like get them in bed and make them gay too. Kinda kills the whole narrative about how gays think they were born that way. I heard LOADS of gay guys say they fantasized about converting straight dudes and that they themselves used to be straight and converted

Kys ys ys ys

where did it say that

I used to be bi, but not anymore. Got so sick of it. They are glorifying being weak and idiotic behavior. It's many men that is grooming young children to have sex, and this can go on for years until they begin to be part of the gay community. I can't hang around these people anymore, it makes me sick. I've become really homophobic after seeing shit with my own eyes.

>be bisexual
>both heteros and gays hate you because they think you'll never be loyal to them