#winning :^)

>checked

How does this hurt Trump tho?

someone do us a favor and kidnap the CIA nigger Spencer

Everyone hates trumpfags and nazis

FORMING AT THE NORTH END OF KYLE FIELD

Why are you even here

B-But we mainstream nao

Anyone who doubts that Richard Spencer is controlled opposition is an idiot.

STOP HAVING THESE RALLIES IN PLACES THAT CAN "CANCEL" THEM.
THERE NEEDS TO BE AN ULTIMATE UNITE THE RIGHT RALLY IN SOME FUCKIN FIELD SOMEWHERE THATS EASY TO GET TO BUT FAR ENOUGH AWAY FROM A CITY THAT ANTIFA WONT BOTHER SHOWING UP. AND JUST HAVE A SUPER NUREMBERG-TIER RALLY WITHOUT INVOLVEMENT OR HARASSMENT BY THE LEFT

my sides have been sawed off

I like to laugh at Trumpfags that can only cling to conspiracy theories now that their daddy figure is a lame duck president

>make wild claim with absolutely zero proof
>not an idiot

we can't because the leftist borg media doesn't allow mass communication.

>set up """white supremacist""" rally
>bus in antifas
>corral the armies into eachother
>give orders to police not to intervene
>rub hands as goyim kill eachother on the street

wow, looks like texans aren't interested in tearing their country apart. can't say the same for michael signer playing armchair napoleon. he knew exactly what he was doing. and it's no surprise that other democrat states suddenly want to take down statues to provoke more white nationalist protests, and thus more violence. they want blood on the street and they're being blatantly transparent about it.

What are these Ags doing on Sup Forums lmoa

>controlled op on suicide watch

The ACLU is currently suing Charlottesville over the permits.

Take this 'not allowed to assemble' shit all the way to the Supreme Court.

And what good do you think getting together the genetic trash of the white race is going to do? Everyone will just mock you.and it will make white people look bad. Only failed white people with nothing going for them would attend such an event, which makes it easy to make fun of.

When you're censored, you win.
When your demonstrations are broken up, you win.
When the majority of your country hates you, you win.
When your president disowns you, you win.
When your enemies punch you in the face, you win.

Can't handle all this winning, bros.

>lmoa
back to texags

University of Chicago cancelled Spencer too:

twitter.com/DNAinfoCHI/status/897217294669160449

Alt Right getting BTFO all week.

Lame, you guys legit make the best "must see" TV.

calling it white lives matter, oh fuck just imagine the shitstorm. lets do it

They won't do shit wait and watch

That Charlottesville shit exposed and everything from now on getting shut down

>if you kill isis, they win

>Take this 'not allowed to assemble' shit all the way to the Supreme Court.

Most of them are good, honorable people even if they're not all polished. Fuck your smug thinly veiled classist sneers.

Someone needs to get rid of that dumb fuck before he takes you all down the drain with him.

dam was looking forward to it

Hold it in berkeley august 27th

I'm sure there are a few starving constitutional lawyers who would love to get on CSPAN for a few days who'll take the case.

That first comment kek

Can't even have a rally in das Vaterland... i'm so proud to see it

there is an uncomfortable reality everyone needs to face.
we have two sides that are irreconcilable. neither will see it the other's way. furthermore, what they want are diametrically opposed in every way imaginable. common ground is scarce... to put it mildly. each sees the other as an existential threat to their existence. now what do you suppose will happen when a democrat ends up in the white house? civil war; all hell will break loose. the shit will hit the damn fan, once again, and the most repugnant nasty thing about it is it could have been stopped.
we're in the bleeding kansas phase right now. god help us when the feds start shooting civilians.

I think it's about time someone with a clean record and no known alt-right associations murders Spencer posing as an antifascist.

Two birds with one stone and all that.

Those baptists can protest fags at a funeral but no rallies for poor whiteys.

it's a public university so I wouldn't be surprised if Spencer takes this to court

Good. Texas doesn't want jobless nazi larpers/paid agitators following their pro Marxist leader here and shitting up our community clashing with the commie larpers. I live close to college station and didn't want to have to waste my evening driving over there to put my boot up that fake agent Spencer's ass. We already saw how real Americans handled these larpers in Houston.

>there is an uncomfortable reality everyone needs to face.
>we have two sides that are irreconcilable. neither will see it the other's way. furthermore, what they want are diametrically opposed in every way imaginable. common ground is scarce... to put it mildly. each sees the other as an existential threat to their existence. now what do you suppose will happen when a democrat ends up in the white house? civil war; all hell will break loose. the shit will hit the damn fan, once again, and the most repugnant nasty thing about it is it could have been stopped.
>we're in the bleeding kansas phase right now. god help us when the feds start shooting civilians.
Wrong, now its 3. You have a new enemy. Those of us who are actual Jefferson Federalist. Game on fucks!

>imblyign I go to that festering shithole
It's just Old Ags REEEEEEing about how we used to be good at football and how the Corps is a joke.

THIS

>Public university

Hope he takes them to court.

It will get struck down. Auburn tried to do the same thing to Spencer, so he sued and he won that case.

Yeah. If I remember right, Auburn tried to use the same "public safety" rationale but it didn't work.

Let's get together in a field without police protection like we normally have! Then we can really show thoe cucktifa who always outnumber the right 10-1!

lol same. Plus it's nice to get insight into what the more rational ones think

Knowing spencer he would walk into an alleyway amd start calling everyone he saw a nigger and that they should be in jail. Then when he gets beat up again he would they they violated his free speech.

Until he assaults someone first, that's how it works.

Every time a public institution cancels an event, Richard Spencer goes to court, wins and gets to have the event. They should stop trying to cancel. It's just embarrassing.

THE NATIONALLY FAMOUS

>captain America as an anarchists

You're stretching

or just do it on private property where ANTIFA wont be allowed and can be arrested for tresspassing

>RALLY WITHOUT INVOLVEMENT OR HARASSMENT BY THE LEFT
How can Spencer shill destabalisation without his antifa Soros partners?
>we have two sides that are irreconcilable.
We have two "groups" of professional protestors and agitators, trying to meme a civil war while most active people stay at home and shitpost, meme, or troll journalists.

Spencer and antifa have no intellectual leadership. They have no popular support. They have only billionare funding and the media megaphoning them. Come a real revolution, they will be known with their own.