>Twitter users are outing Charlottesville demonstrators

And the left wonders why they got run over?

Again, they are going on witch hunts, attacking peoples' livelihoods, putting them in personal danger, lying/slandering, physically assaulting people, simply for expressing a different opinion

cnn.com/2017/08/14/us/twitter-account-white-nationalist-trnd/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/GlRHN
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-25/suspected-berkeley-antifa-bike-lock-attacker-eric-clanton-arrested-assault
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>go out in public
>expect to be anonymous

At least the alt-right has the moral high ground and never doxxes protesters.

yeah they just run them over instead

>doxx jew
>laugh

>doxx Nazi
>#NotallNazis
>#muhfreedomofspeech
Fuck off stormnigger

I know. I've been adding leftist's names in. They don't know the fucking difference.
Libtards are going to get destroyed by their own people.

It's amazing how lefties coward >BUT YOU DO IT TOO

We know. We don't care. Play by your own rules.If you wanna play the double standards remember that leftists have a whole list that they need to apologize for.

It's a great strategy. Like putting a Trump sticker on a leftist's car. They're so fucking intolerant their fellow leftists will destroy the car.

Tell that to who's complaining about it

no we don't. we dox people who attack conservatives with bike locks. we track down hwndu flags for the lulz

we do not dox people simply for protesting, you're full of shit

not the point. the point is being able to express an opinion protected by the 1st Amendment without retribution, physical, economic, or otherwise. and when you set that standard, don't be surprised when you get attacked back.

violence is not the left's strength anyway; when you escalate in this manner it only leads to one thing; a game you will lose

1st Amend applies to the government cracking down on your speech.
Private citizens can doxx you and fire you and call out your beliefs
The left is just expressing their right to call these people filth and publicly shame them

it's still a witch hunt and it often does manifest in violence. look at some of the Trump rallies last year where kids were getting beaten just for holding signs.

it is hostility directed against the right and whatever form it takes, whether outright violence or slander/smear campaigns, it is an expression of war. so, don't be surprised when reciprocation comes

were past the event horizon guys, its only going to get worse from here. demonstrations from both sides will be met with false flags. all we can do now is shitpost and prepare for the worst. start prepping

>we

I agree with you but at the same time those people were genuine racists and can get fucked. No sympathy from me.

ARCHIVE
archive.fo/GlRHN

I'm talking about the right in general

I think alt-right and neo-nazi shit is asinine, but the left has been targeting all conservatives, not just those guys; and regardless, people have the right to express themselves freely without fear of retribution

once retribution enters the equation, it goes both ways

Just remember Spencer was always a shill trying to be our leader and he never could. Then he co-ops this bait shit that makes them look like KKK with torches. Low and behold the next day there is a shill event that ends up killing one person? Now the left calls everyone the KKK and nazi's with no proof. The event was to "unite the right". There was nothing nazi or kkk about it that can be explained by leftists. The more they claim its nazi's (nazi's haven't been around for half a century and this isn't germany) the more they look crazy and stupid.

That does not mean we shouldn't go on the offensive and do the same. Every lefty is a home grown terrorist now.

>they
You're part of the alt right. Every post you make on this site generates revenue for us lmao

>be left wing
>dox people who disagree with you

>be right wing
>dox people who commit felonies

lol it's just hilarious to watch them think they're playing the good guys here.

"THEY SAID THINGS I DISAGREE WITH LET'S RUIN THEIR LIVES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

hahahahahaha fucking dumb leftists. they'll probably get caught doing this shit too, since they do all their garbage on REDDIT

>genuine racists

see and slander/dehumanization works both ways. leftists are degenerates, wicked, bigots, etc., and the more you guys demonize us, the less fucks we give when you're targeted

do the math. reciprocation is a bitch, and again, violence belongs to the right. the left was coming into its own in the 60s/70s; they were all about peace, love, and all that bullshit

now they're losing so they're lashing out, but lashing out will only accelerate their fall

nigger please

its not doxing if you show up in real life you stupid fucks.

AB would probably want to know names of prime targets for home invasions and other shit. You know what to do.

>1st Amend applies to the government cracking down on your speech.
Not any more honey. Be prepared for Nazi flags in the street. Supreme Court said every attempt to regulate 1st amendment is unconstitutional. Get the fuck off with your double standards. You are now in the mud

Civic Nationalist nigger

Now that's a lot of (you)s

good, the more of those basement dwelling autists that get turned out the better the right wing becomes.

I'm tired of Spencer and his merry band of bozos

You think the majority of the US will be upset were shaming nazis?

You guys are so out of touch its hilarious. You spend too much time in your echo chambers.

I have nothing to live for and will be paying this man a visit soon. So long pol

Good
Fuck you faggots

Really don't care what happens to the dick pinchers who associate with Richy Spency

I still put Trump stickers on cars of known leftists.

kek

it's not just nazis, you call anybody who holds a conservative opinion "bigot" "sexist" "racist" "xenophobe" "homophobe" "troglodyte" "troll" etc.

>You guys are so out of touch its hilarious. You spend too much time in your echo chambers.

irony - Sup Forums is a free for all. you're here, disproving your own argument. meanwhile, reddit and most mainstream media sites are actual echo chambers, moderated/censored/groupthink (le upboat) to exclude divergent opinion

we are tired of your nasty, hypocritical bullshit and there are a lot more of us than you think

after all, Trump won.

Conservatism is a mental illness
You need to kys to cure yourself

you're gonna hang from the street lamps

if it were just limited to nazis I would agree with you, but it's not. the left has been assaulting mainstream trump supporters, going after the livelihoods of christians and traditional conservatives for opposing leftist degeneracy, shutting down speech for kids on campus who want to hear a different point of view, slandering and witch hunting anybody who disagrees with you

leftists are the fascists

don't do anything illegal, user. it's not worth throwing your life away. the left is going to lose regardless, don't let them take you down with them

and of course, it's worth making sure you actually have the right person

just the opposite. traditionalism (conservatism) is the rule; traditions exist, as such, because they are continuously selected, because they work. See FDR's "old and precious moral values".

degeneracy is anomalous, short-lived, and attends social collapse and destruction throughout history. today is no exception. ww3 soon.

they right did exactly the same

wrong

wrong. see

THE LEFT ISN'T VIOLENT YOU FASCIST FUCKING NAZIS!

Heil victory!

>we do not dox people simply for protesting

This is why we're facing a demographic holocaust.

You need to brush up on your RfR.

I like what Vox Day has to say on this point. Why didn't the Nazis use poison gas in the second world war? Because the allies used it in the first.

Because it's like, if your enemy has a terrible weapon, there is absolutely no reason he is not going to use it on you unless you have some way to stop him. And the only way there is is MAD. You need them to understand that YOU will dox the ever loving shit out of them if they even think about doxing you.

underrated kek

doxing those who dox is fair play and sends the required message. I wouldn't go beyond that

Tell that to the 5 dead cops in Dallas.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-25/suspected-berkeley-antifa-bike-lock-attacker-eric-clanton-arrested-assault
Radicalism of any kind is evil.
Right wing radicals, left wing radicals.
They both must be stopped.
Join the centrists, we are the ubermensch.

but Sup Forums was doing exactly the same with antifa protests

double standards?

[citation needed]

All these posters saying they only dox when they attack, yet entirely forget about the Carl The Cuck incident. Quit fucking kidding yourselfs

we made him into a meme. he wasn't doxed

we didn't search him out and call his employer to get him fired, go confront him in public, etc.

big fucking difference

also, the left isn't just targeting one or two high-profile people. they're targeting anybody and everybody who marched

you are supposed to be the based.

>but Sup Forums was doing exactly the same with antifa protests
> double standards?

Not really:
- Antifa actively encourage and enact in physical violence against those that do not share their views. They commit actual felonies punishable by law due to their warped sense of 'social justice'
- Antifa also attacks unrelated individuals and damages/destroys 3rd parties property (including public property)
- They rarely ask for the permission to protest, which means that government officials cannot inform citizens around the target area, which in turn means that those citizens will spending quite some time due to blocked traffic routes and general mayhem on the streets. That could be avoided if Antifa acted like law abiding citizens for once.

+ On the other hand, the charlottesville demonstrators actually notified officials of their protest and got the permission for their demonstration.
+ You can think of them or their ideological views whatever you want, but they did not become violent or destroy property
+ fights only started after Antifa arrived and began what pocket-fascists do best: assault opponents with bats, flagpoles, makeshift flamethrowers and chemicals

Also Sup Forums uncovered the identitiy of fairly specific Antifa individuals - the ones that clearly partook in felonies. They were actual criminals.

Lefties just uncover EVERYONE (peacefully walking along the protest is enough to get on that list) with the intent of ruining their lives.

So no, no double standard here. Not even close.

He was fucking doxxed, his name is Tomas Daniel Contreras. I literally saw it on here you fucking retard. Phone number and everything.

Also I think you meant to write "I didn't search him out and call his employer to get him fired, go confront him in public, etc.". Plenty of other people here definitely would however.

>a game you will lose
Left is protected by boolickers and you country is bootlicker country. Left will kill you, and when you will try to fight back your state will kill you.

This whole boards RP nature is p fuckn gay dude

alt-right actively encourages physical violence and participates in it

you've just killed a person retard, stop whitewashing your stupid group

Keep up the good work, friend! Feel free to copy my name field to communicate the plan to others.

how to not be doxxed:

1) dont have a fucking facebook

Clearly, this sad human is a self-hating White man trying to get shekels to get laid. He's destroying the lives of hundreds of people. What is wrong with society, don't they think how their actions are hurting other?

lmao i am putting together a list of leftypol user's social media accounts right now. i won't be posting it on Sup Forums though, i just got unbanned and don't need that shit again

I never saw anything with his personal info here;

>Plenty of other people here definitely would however.

[citation needed]

that goes for carl the cuck too. you claim he was doxed and that people would have gone after him personally, physically, etc. prove it faggot

where was the "protection" in Charlottesville? when people decide to resort to violence there is little the authorities can do.

that said, you're also wrong about the government. Republicans have nearly a monopoly on federal and state power; leftists have the problem you're talking about, and it will only get worse going forward, especially as terrorism concerns increase (and leftists are the ones pushing for illegal immigrants n "sanctuary cities", open borders, etc.)

meanwhile, the left won't do shit. they are outnumbered, out gunned, and outclassed. leftist nature is female; female are for peace and love. right wing nature is for war. if they decide to go to war with us they have already lost

There is a difference between antifa protesters out there to literally smash skulls, and nationalist protesters out there to voice their opinions for fuck sake. You people ALWAYS initiate violence, and now that one dude fucks YOU up, you cry and play the poor little baby. The european population has been terrorised by leftist terrorism for DECADES; bombings, assassinations, beatings, etc. You fucking SWINE.

You leftists are truly the most hypocritical savages i can think of. The very thought of you turns my stomach around.

I've grown to hate you fuckers with a passion, ever since pic related. He and so many other people will be avenged. Promise.

Fuck man, I remember when I saw that one the news.

He was the hero we all needed, but mudslimes took him from us.

>if they decide to go to war with us they already lost.

If Eric Prince starts shit after Mueller's indictments, McMaster will just say DRACARYS and the Chesapeake will get renamed Blackwater Bay.

Good.

> alt-right actively encourages physical violence and participates in it
always reactions to antifa aggression. the alt right knows that it doesn't enjoy the "good will" benefit that society is giving to antifa right now, so they can't allow themselves to fall to that level.

> you've just killed a person retard, stop whitewashing your stupid group
- Not sure if the driver did what he did on purpose, but the material i've seen so far speaks for a panic-like reaction instead (speed up after getting hit from behind, still evading the first individuals, etc). Maybe you should take a look at video material before jumping to conclusions
- neither "the alt right" nor the charlottesville demonstrators are "my stupid group", and i don't give enough fucks about them to attempt a "whitewash". If you're so triggered by someone describing Antifa as they actually are, then Sup Forums might not be the right place for you to be. But i'am sure reddit has some safe spaces to accommodate you.
- i'am also not the driver, so i'am afraid i will not take responsibility for what someone unrelated to me did. But thanks for the offer.
- Also you're comparing continous and coordinated violent assaults (Antifa) with something which might very well be an isolated incident. If that guy wanted to kill Antifas (or whatever else was hindering public traffic), he would have plowed through the whole crowd instead (you know, like muslim terrorists did in Europe. Thats how you do that type of attack)

>this board is ironic
You're the reason my father's schools are full of niggers.
Next time I'm on the island I'm going to fight as many of you as I can.
>inb4 I don't want to fight
I bet your real flag is a rainbow.

>that said, you're also wrong about the government. Republicans have nearly a monopoly on federal and state power

every single prominent republicuck is demonstrably anti-white and were climbing over eachother trying to denounce the white nationalism thirteen seconds after that fat bitch got run over, even going as far as dog whistling for speech control and constitutional amendment

>- Not sure if the driver did what he did on purpose

even if he did it on purpose, he's the exception, not the rule

the leftist mob has been attacking conservatives for years

just wait until the pendulum finally turns. I'm saying the structure is already set up against the left. now they just need a spark to light the fire. terrorist attacks would push the entire country, including congress, further right, while galvanizing public opposition against leftists, the same people who let many of the terrorists in

same thing will happen in Europe. it's going to be a fucking nightmare

WTF SO MUCH FOR THE TOLERANT LEFT

Brilliant!

So the Driver was really a German? What a twist!

We need to meme it over the edge

No offense but they did go out in public and give nazi salutes. Doesn't mean they should be fired but shit you're responsible for the stuff you say.

most of these people targeted were not giving nazi salutes; they've been targeted simply for being there

For a court to rule that the doxing is a violation of privacy or rights, it would need to be demonstrated beyond a reasonable doubt that the person who revealed the information was clearly issuing some kind of threat, or inciting someone else to violence. Unless the information was illegally attained, no crime was committed. If the information could have been gained by anyone, then the sole responsibility for any violence lies with the person who commits it, and anyone who clearly conspired to bring it to fruition. So, if you could demonstrate that someone, acting as part of an organization released this information, and that organization also made a clear and conscious effort to incite someone to commit violence against that person, maybe then you'd have a rico case. That's why finding all of the Soros groups and infiltrating their financial connections is critically important. If you can map out the organizational chart for Soros' political action network, then you will be able to start bringing a case. So long as Antifa can seem to be a disconnected grass roots movement, this cycle of violence will continue.