Fuck White Women

Who /onlyfucksPOC/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d696t3yALAY
harpersbazaar.com/culture/politics/a11664976/divorce-trump-supporters/
archive.is/3TtKf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who cares what the blue tick fuckbois say?
Why is there shit constantly posted

lol what a dumb bitch

why do these niggers keep trying to blame all white women "as well"

they did this with the whole 'white women voted for Trump therefore you're all guilty' line after the election.

It would seem, blacks are a lot less intelligent and compassionate based on their actions in politics

She is a dumb bitch. More of /our girls/ will be forced to redpill. Tempered by fire they will user.

Back to Africa with you.

the shills and le reddit army are getting redpilled

It was another white woman who was killed. What are they smoking? why is this about niggers?

Black women let's not forget if it wasn't for the slave trade you would be banging drums and fire dancing in Africa.

I'm reaching the point where all of this nigger communist faggot shit is actually starting to piss me off.

>Jamilah Lemieux
Literally who blue tick person

They're jealous because they know white women look like porcelain and black women look like poo

wtf I hate white women now

If you want to completely destroy the antifa protests do the smart thing and push the "against white woman" message .

its whites against the rest of the world, and it would not have been fair otherwise.

so which is it, sad permavirgin fuccbois or comfy as fuck creampies in their wife chads?

This is great for us, we should support it.

This is a chance to divide the left between antifa and the rest. Point out how the media and society don't react to the deaths of POC like they did over the weekend.

Jesus Christ, where in the goddamn hell is all of this going exactly?!

If whites ever go it will be the end of modern society as we know it.

Those fucks wont be able to substain it themselves, just look at Venezuela.

Only the Asians stand a chance.

Cuddle and pie? Is that a euphemism for pussy?

It's good when niggers say these things.

Nice ID

>Who /onlyfucksPOC/ here?
Me, if POC means yellow. To hell with white women.

I'm just not sure what they could threaten us with to make this matter... There's really nothing white ladies need from black women. The only way in which I interact with black women in such that they could have an effect on my life is at the DMV.

>cuddles and pie

Agree, fuck POCs.

Is that you BPS?

Why did you choose Venezuela as an example when Zimbabwe and Haiti are right there?

Social media truly was a mistake.

Tfw no cuddles and pie from white gf

I thought they were all virgin basementdwellers.

Good lord the narrative twists.

OH NO, THE LEFT ALMOST HAD A WIN, THEY COULDN'T LET THAT HAPPEN COULD THEY! HAHAHAHAH

Vid related is the Social Justice Warriors and BLM.
youtube.com/watch?v=d696t3yALAY

YES YES YES! Love these posts. This type of bitter striking at the women is actual genocidal rhetoric. We need these shitskins to show their true subhuman side. Sic them onto white women and children.

>"Hate has gotta be pulled out with the roots."

>When I considered myself ready enough, I crossed the tracks and sought out white prey. ... Rape was an insurrectionary act. It delighted me that I was defying and trampling upon the white man's law, upon his system of values, and that I was defiling his women... I felt I was getting revenge. From the site of the act of rape, consternation spread outwardly in concentric circles. I wanted to send waves of consternation throughout the white race.

White genocide.

You'll see it wasn't a meme, you'll see that it was real all along. They'll rewrite history but they can't rewrite blood lines

Us lions don't concern ourselves with the opinions of sheep.

Yeah I avoid both Blacks and Whites.

Just remind her that white nationalists don't just get cuddles and pie, but also sex and white babies.

"KILL ALL WHITES, NOTHING LESS WILL SUFFICE"

Good
Goooooo9ooood

Black women HATE white women.

Went to a McDonalds where only one white girl was working there. The rest were black girls giving her a hard time and black guys in the back that kept laughing.

I wanted to save her.

I'm fit blonde and that is not Shinjuku. There is zero chance that is Shinjuku. I know the Area.

Must be super difficult where you're from.

As a white woman I fully support the right wing, why would I want to see my race, culture, civilisation torn to shreds because some leftists and other sub humans have a problem with it?

>post tfw you go home to no white gf and no cuddles and pie

Because their own men would date a white girl over them 10 out of 10 times.

DEAR GOYIM: STOP BREEDING
harpersbazaar.com/culture/politics/a11664976/divorce-trump-supporters/
archive.is/3TtKf

>With every week, life under the Trump administration becomes more unnerving. The administration is trying to “phase out” the 15,000 trans people in the military, Trump is basically threatening nuclear war with North Korea and Mueller is tapping a Grand Jury to look into the Russia connection.
>We live in interesting times, and by interesting, I mean on the very verge of the second dark ages. Or, at least, some people believe that. Other people believe everything is fine, somehow.
>Unsurprisingly, there are a lot of articles with advice on topics like “How To Survive Being Married to A Trump Supporter."
>They offer advice like “We look deeper than the arguments. We look at each other... at the passionate, committed humans that we are and we find gratitude in being married to someone who cares so much. When the fire of the argument subsides and we are left with only the smoldering embers, we kiss.”
>What if you find yourself… not wanting to kiss someone who believes that it is cool for the President to think women should be grabbed by the pussy?
>I’m going to save you three years of therapy where you and your partner try to “agree to disagree.”
>If your partner is a Trump supporter and you are not, just divorce them.

I don't understand what she's talking about.

what makes you think that whites will ever go?

I'm from California.

You're a good guy user

Do you know the rules?

but you didn't because you are a chickenshit and scared of black people

who else read this in a sassy nigger voice?

Imagine being an ugly sheboon. Imagine that every single beauty product brand, every TV show, every movie studio constantly churn out propaganda about how black is beautiful. You watch it, trying desperately not to hate yourself.

Then you see a group of pretty white women. I feel bad for these niggers.

DUDE
FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
LMAO

>reddit spacing

Whites aren't going anywhere.

Thank you stupid niggers for continuously scaring white women away from the left. We're only one state legislature away from being able to call a constitutional convention.

Again blacks are not the only nonwhite pussy.

Jealous because niggers never come home

When

will

this

faggot

meme

die?

No sympathy for liberal females. I have a twin sister who marches for BLM and other leftist causes. She got pummeled by her own pet niggers during a march because they thought she was a nazi. Then she are home crying seeking mom and dads sympathy for her stupidity. I laughed and told her that apes are dangerous and will attack you simply for the color of your skin. My parents a boomer cucks and kicked me out of the house for telling the truth.

nice thread you fucking jew

I see you posting this shit in every thread

die without a normal wife and monoracial kids without announcing it everywhere you go please

this is advanced autism

Fit blonde female?

Looks more like Taiwan lol

>IMF id
>flag
Kikes GTFO

Yes? Even if that were so, that sort of naturalistic link between both isn't enough to determine individual culpability.

See this is the main reason for keeping women out of the general public debate, they're imbeciles unable to grasp the abstractions behind modern societies.

W H I T E S E V E R Y W H E R E N O W
B E I N G F O R G E D I N T H E R E D F L A M E S.

The niggers want to get back to a civil war times? That won't remain calm, sooner or later we will show them "cuddles and pies"

t. white lefty

>try to save her
>she cries rape
>explain you're trying to save her
>"saving me from black people???"
>you're now a sexist because she's a strong independent woman who don't need no man
>you're now a racist because black people

sounds like you need to disown your family. fucking retards

>tfw no white girlfriend to have cuddles and pie with while saving the white race

cuddles and pie after bashing antifa sounds pretty great.

where do I sign up?

Nunca te has comido una mina, huequereque

We should encourage POC and Jews to hate on white women as much as possible. Always larp and blame things on White Feminism.

>implying those fat ugly neckbeards have ever touched a woman

ummm, sorry sweetie. I'm a virgin......

When we win the final battle in the coming war...

All the enemy sympathizers in our prison Ghettos will wear a BLUE CHECK-MARK
>pic related

rather than a Juden Star... to show who they were with... when the chips fell.

Smelly ass nigger.