The reality is that white history is defined by colonial imperialism focused on the slave trade of people of color...

>the reality is that white history is defined by colonial imperialism focused on the slave trade of people of color. White history is racist, and therefore nothing to be proud about.

How do you respond to that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/31E1gHowYcA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQjS2KXVLZ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off, we came with pigs and they gave us niggers for them. What can you do if they have nothing else of value to trade except a few chickens and watermelons? How is any of it racist. Egypt used slaves and weren't the kangz racist too then. Anyway this is probably a slide thread

that's all history to be quite fair

fuck off Ivan you're not white

And even if you are a shitskin in the west you are still "enslaving" factory chinks in china who work 11 hours per day for $0.5/hr. Because by their logic when you have factories in countries with low wage workers it is enslavement. Or maybe they will call it inequity. Well, salvery is a form of inequity

How about Russia?

sounds about right I guess.

not to deflect but white history has taken a large brunt of blame for slavery when many cultures prior to white "culture" dealt in large trading within Europe. The Moores dealt in even larger slave trades, that included trading europeons as well.

>Everything before niggers doesn't exist
Wew.

Slave tradery of white people by white people

niggers were sold by other niggers

That is historical materialism mixed with cultural marxism. No doubt the work of (((Herbert Marcuse))). We need to finish with the behaviourist dogma, whose origin is Marxist, according to which differences in performance levels and living standards between countries and civilisations are uniquely due to the hazards of history, to the relations of production, and to the exploitation of one people by another. The Dutch, for example, whose natural environment is atrocious, far out-produce African populations situated in lands that are naturally rich.

I respond with get the fuck out shill, you're autistic.

>other cultures traded and used slaves
>whites use it for a while
>we end it in both europe and America
>other cultures still have slaves to this fucking day

Somehow whites are blamed largely for slavery. Why dont you tell me about the Muslim slave trade and what they did to their slaves?

>the reality is that white history is defined by colonial imperialism focused on the slave trade of people of color.
Going to need a evidence on that
>White history is racist
Going to need some evidence for that as well, or are we allowed to go around making unsubstantiated claims now?

What's even the point of winning the war if you are gonna act like we never did?

So it's arab history, jew history and pretty much every history ever.

Why do you aim at weakening one political force today, and ignoring the other ones while at the same time, as if all the children of Rome were to bear the whole of the sins of the entire human history in their backs?

The arabs ran and still run a much more brutal and in far bigger number slave trade. Even todag niggers are enslaved in North Africa by Arabs. Let Molymeme speak.
youtu.be/31E1gHowYcA

With the reality that fucking everyone traded slaves of all races.

By telling you you're stupid fucking nigger who's lying and trying to kike up history with your kike approved lies.

You get paid pennies on the dollar to TRY and change peoples opinion on a right wing free speech board. Kill yourself you fucking kike shilling nigger you turn more newfags and le epic nazi trollers into actual Nazi's everyday. You people are so fucking stupid.

>Why do you aim at weakening one political force today, and ignoring the other ones while at the same time, as if all the children of Rome were to bear the whole of the sins of the entire human history in their backs?
If you are genuinely wondering read Culture of Critique.

My ancestors didn't own slaves you fucking rascist :v)

Every race enslaved other races and white people were first to stop it. Pure facts

Where is mi general when you need him?

>and white people were first to stop it.
Our biggest mistake along with not castrating the slaves like the arabs did. Moral of the story - don't be compassionate.

Slavery is wrong.

We are all slaves, and as long as we are fighting each other for retarded reasons it will remain that way.

very reductionist, not wrong, but not right either.

Then many cultures have nothing to be proud of.

stanford prison experiment

>Our biggest mistake along with not castrating the slaves like the arabs did
honestly this would have solved all our problems, there wouldnt be black people to oppress if we didnt breed them like cattle. we made our own bed.

still blaming "white people" for slavery despite the free access to definitive evidence that white people are the only race in history to be even interested in defining all individuals with rights that preclude slavery as a possibility AND that all the "white" slavers turned out to be jewish, arab, african, chinese, etc., etc.

(((they))) convinced you to attack your savors and the hell you will suffer for it is exactly what you deserve

so we were and are superior and conquered lesser races ? Cool !

The lion does not concern himself with the opinions of the sheep.

I'll apologize once all white innovations are returned by the various shades of niggers.

>there wouldnt be black people to oppress if we didnt breed them like cattle. we made our own bed.
Bah fucking protestants and their greed.

Actually jews were the group most heavily involved in the slave trade you are referencing.
Nice try, Schlomo.
Are you white or a POC today?

Jews ran the atlantic slave trade

>quoting game of plebs

The penultimate redpill: slavery was beneficial both to whites and blacks.

Reposting
That is historical materialism mixed with cultural marxism. No doubt the work of (((Herbert Marcuse))). We need to finish with the behaviourist dogma, whose origin is Marxist, according to which differences in performance levels and living standards between countries and civilisations are uniquely due to the hazards of history, to the relations of production, and to the exploitation of one people by another. The Dutch, for example, whose natural environment is atrocious, far out-produce African populations situated in lands that are naturally rich.

Colonialism and slave trade of non whites is an extremely small window of white history, to define us by that is absurd. Are Muslims defined by their wars and conquest (huge btw) or by the trans Saharan slave trade, which enslaved more people AND was more brutal (total castration, hence no descendents)?

>ignoring the arab slave trade, arguably the most prolific and succesful system of slavery the world has ever known
>ignoring the fact that white people gave blacks their freedom
>ignoring that whites and asians quite literally developed almost all current technologies used in modern society
>implying im not allowed to be proud of a heritage of discovery, enlightenment, and conquest
>implying i have to respect niggers for the mud huts they invented in 1200 a.d. while whites were in the bronze age
>implying i should worship dem melanin godz when blacks confuse UV cream with fucking melanin all the time
>implying that blacks are people

This is illiterate nonsense that does not survive any historical education.

The only mistake they made was acquiescing to abolitionists. They thought if they cucked, we would would eventually hear the end of it. Boy howdy, were they wrong.

Which probably quoted Mussolini. We've come full circle in that case.

Also many whites never enslaved or had colonies. By saying all whites should pay for the sins of the British and spaniah, you're advocating for a cohesive white identity.

>There was no slave trade in Europe

>There is more history that doesn't deal with slavery than with it.

Anybody who says something like this has very little historical knowledge of white history and is usually a 300 lb black woman getting a degree in social science. Nobody would say arab history is defined by conquest and slavery alone. When someone says something like this about white history its meant to be aggressive and insulting. It would be the equivalent of saying black culture is defined by a weakness to defend itself and being slaves to many cultures.

TL;DR Just because some racist black person wants your whole history to be about them doesn't mean doesn't make it fucking so.

>instantly recognizing that quote as a game of plebs quote

>How do you respond to that?

"I see that you are speaking English, wearing Jeans, and using electronics."

Marxism does not care about historical correctness only political. I'm 100% sure that what OP said is being spewed by some marxist professor.

>1200 a.d. while whites were in the bronze age

Whites were in the bronze age around around 3000 B.C.

git gud

You mean him?

Political populism nothing more. He wouldn't allow this level of cuckery on coins.

shit, i meant silver age. eh whatever, my point still comes across just fine.

I would respond that it is an ethnocentric interpretation of history that ignores most of the classical antiquity and that commercial human slavery was adopted by whites but originated in Africa and the Arabic Peninsula.

I would also suggest that their narrative ignores the plight of the Europeans oppressed by the Roman empire, the indentured servants working in debt bondage in the New World, and the present day white slave trade. I would then challenge them to explain why the slave rebellion led by Sparticus was led by a white male, and ask what they have personally done to discourage the white slave trade that currently exists in 2017.

Also: that their shit's all fucked up and they talk like a fag.

>I would respond that it is an ethnocentric interpretation of history
No it's entirely marxist historical materialism mixed with anti-European minority pandering of Marcuse perhaps. Fact is that niggers have been given everything they need to create a civilisation and they haven't by themselves. The only answer is some sort of biological inferiority.

Easy.

Colonial imperialism spread culture, knowledge, and scientific advancement to people who did not possess the intellect or aptitude to develop them for themselves.

White history is the creation of art, literature, science, medicine, philosophy, engineering, music, etc.

Injustice towards lesser peoples is a stain on white history, but their sin does not erase their accomplishments, nor does that same oppression elevate the oppressed people who accomplished little and prior to their engagement with white people.

why shouldn't I be proud of colonial imperialism, sounds pretty impressive

why is it that the africans weren't the ones dominating other countries and cultures?

we all know whoever could have taken power/land would of if they had the means, just turned out europeans got to it first

That's not an accurate representation of "white history" Every culture has moments that define then for generations and other moments they realize will forever be a huge clustefuck. Next
>t.indifferent mix kid

Jews owned the slave boats, ran the trade and the Africans sold their brothers for gibs.
/thread

>but you need to feel self-hate and ethnic masochism for your evil opression goy
t. marxist

>White history is defined by colonial imperialism
What is "white history"? I know what you're talking about but it's so wide a term as to be useless. In any case, imperial expansion came late in our development and ended rather quickly. It would only be a footnote in our history were it not for the complete upheaval of our societies, brought about in part by this insistence that it *was* so definitive.
>focused on the slave trade
Most colonies were at the very least not made more reliant on slavery from "white" imperialism. The U.S is an exception, of course, but even so was not defined by it. "Whites" also fought tooth and nail across the seas to end the slave trade, not an act undertaken by people so taken with slavery and its 'riches'.
>White history is racist
Might as well say all history is racist. That peoples and nations exist at all may well be described as racist if you're going to be this daft.
>and therefore nothing to be proud about
That does not necessarily follow. I'm sure you would allow an Aboriginal to be proud of his tribe and its history, things you would never admit are defined largely by their opposition to the 'other' of "white imperialism" (a racist notion, of course) rather than that which would separate them from neighbouring tribes. You would never admit it but you must concede it if you are going to play silly buggers.

I would conclude that you simply harbour a grudge against whites, not because you are enlightened or are a free thinker, not because you've seen through lies but because it is fashionable. You can get knotted.

Yeah, except my talking points leave them feeling stupid and ignorant. Yours leave them feeling outraged and superior.

Slavery was a truly awful mistake. We should have just exterminated the subhumans.

See that kind look in his eyes, you just know.

exactly, if you don't work within thier "axioms" (hurts me to call them that even in quotes) they are completely lost

seriously, try it sometime, its hilarious, just being unashamed or even defending/taking what they intend to say as an insult as a compliment

I mean they'll just shut you out because you're so "backwards" so its not like it really serves a purpose, but I think we need more people unafraid to argue controversial opinions, or at the very least play devil's advocate

for claiming to be the open-minded ones, they actually have a very narrow perception of how things work

Because it was the only thing they did

Exactly. Seeing that someone outright rejects their anti-human nature garbage makes them go mad.
>That is historical materialism mixed with cultural marxism. No doubt the work of (((Herbert Marcuse))). We need to finish with the behaviourist dogma, whose origin is Marxist, according to which differences in performance levels and living standards between countries and civilisations are uniquely due to the hazards of history, to the relations of production, and to the exploitation of one people by another. The Dutch, for example, whose natural environment is atrocious, far out-produce African populations situated in lands that are naturally rich.
>Marcuse claims that tolerance shown to minority views in industrial societies is a deceit because such expressions cannot be effective. Freedom of speech is not a good in itself because it allows for the propagation of error; Marcuse believes that "The telos of tolerance is truth". Revolutionary minorities hold the truth and the majority has to be liberated from error by being re-educated in the truth by this minority. The revolutionary minority are entitled, Marcuse claims, to suppress rival and harmful opinions

>the entire race is held accountable for the few rich ones who could afford to own and trade slaves

There's no winning in an arguement with people that obviously fall short of the mental capability to not see the world in absolutes. During this slave trading era, the majority of the "white" race was suffering from varying levels of poverty and serfdom, just trying to survive and look after their own. But now the modern take is to demonize all whites because apparently our ancestors were suppose to "rise up" and fight against the upper classes slave trading habits. For what purpose though? Go out and get killed to try and take those shit jobs the slaves were doing? Not worth it.

Oh yeah for sure i was just expanding saying whites were even better than you'd said lol

>for claiming to be the open-minded ones, they actually have a very narrow perception of how things work
That is the moderate liberal mask they put on. Read what their idols wrote.

>Marcuse claims that tolerance shown to minority views in industrial societies is a deceit because such expressions cannot be effective. Freedom of speech is not a good in itself because it allows for the propagation of error; Marcuse believes that "The telos of tolerance is truth". Revolutionary minorities hold the truth and the majority has to be liberated from error by being re-educated in the truth by this minority. The revolutionary minority are entitled, Marcuse claims, to suppress rival and harmful opinions.

No civilization was built on moral high ground.

Definetly not on marxist equality mumbo jumbo.

Middle Ages.

The reality is that true white history has literally been all but erased by literally every culture that has ever encountered it.

Romans
Christians
Jews
Huns
Muslims

To hear it being told in the modern narrative whites were literal ineffectual barbarians in caves. Yet we still find the remnants of road systems,man made islands, and small cities dating to between 4700 and 4200 BC. A solid 1500 years prior to the Greek civilization.

It appears none of those groups wants anyone to know the truth regarding white history prior to their initial invasions, and why even Alexander the Great elected to sign a treaty with the "so called white barbarian tribes" rather than invade them.

You don't sign a treaty with a barbarian tribe you do sign a treaty with a fully united nation sized group of individuals though. So it has to make one wonder what they were trying to cover up.

So to be honest the definition of white history has been sadly narrated by the victors.

I don't care what they feel they can't supress their basic human instincts forever. You are the one falling down to their level arguing in economic terms and "opression".

>focused on the slave trade
muslins started the slave trade, white people started to trade slaves realy late and then they STOPED slave trade in the entire world

>focused on the slave trade of people of color
africans SOLD other africans for fucking money and slavery still exists in africa TODAY

>whites didn't do anything before they bought black slaves from the black slavers in the 1600s.
Whoever says this needs to sit down and read a history book.

With this
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQjS2KXVLZ4

The history of everyone is colonial imperialism. Even the most primitive uncontacted tribes only exist today because they conquered other neighboring tribes. History is merely divided into winners and losers

>mfw no reactionary anti-republican cartoon

So it stands to reason that if the current charges against the white race hold true, that our forefathers were only guilty of following the stellar example laid out by those who initially invaded us.

White history is about WINNING!!!! Muzzies conquered, did pretty good. You cucks don't try to shame them for that. Niggers almost completely wiped out the bushmen that inhabited a large portion of Africa. You probably never even heard of them, there aren't a lot of them left. The native American tribes were the ones that survived the genocidal wars that they had with each other long before the white man showed up.

Your kind aren't winning hearts and minds.

If you want things to get better for white people, I recommend letting people who are better at public relations do the public speaking on behalf of conservatives.

If you want the world to resemble "The Turner Diaries" I have bad news: you're outnumbered.

The "3%" who will be going house to house dragging people from their homes will not be white supremacists.

OTOH, I wouldn't be surprised to see ANTIFA forming lynch mobs if your flavor of loud-minority doesn't learn how to shut up and let the intellectuals do the talking.

You should open a history book... Spoiler alert: Rhodesia loses.

It's Netherlands Pyccкий flag has white on top.

I don't need to do anything the left is already killing itself with their obvious anti-white agenda. The fact that you turned the topic to race tells me you are a butthurt shitskin.

White people did not invent slavery. Whites abolished slavery. They are the only race to do so in any significant fashion.

The only reason you feel that slavery is bad is because white people explained to you that it is, having worked it out themselves through their superior moral institutions.

Nigger you have a high opinion of yourself. You picked crops, that's it. Mostly cotton. And you did it for wealthy masters who were only about 1% of the population. Your exploitation just made life a bit more comfortable for the average white. You weren't necessary.

that's only a tiny fraction of "white history". Most of the time whites lived it was in Europe and there were no people of color. We don't need them, not then, not now.

Another thing is the slave trade was only done by a minority of people, and it wasn't "white culture". to the contrary, many whites were sceptic about slavery. a minority of white businessmen still engaged in it, as did jews, as did blacks selling the slaves and arabs buying them.

The topic was always race:
"the reality is that white history is defined by slavery"

We both agree that "the left is killing itself with their obvious anti-white agenda."

So turn that around and realize that anti-semitism, sexism, and racism are kryptonite to conservatives.

Whichever group is being the least bigoted is the one that can claim moral superiority... So stop using racial slurs if you want to advance your political goals.

I respond to it by saying that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard, predominately white countries were the first countries to abolish and outlaw slavery. To this day there are more slaves in Africa than there ever was in America, and there's tons of slaves in the Middle East.

Islam was created by war, genocide, conquest, slavery and forced conversion.

Every single race has utilized slavery and been a victim of it, the longest and most barbaric slave trade in history the Barbary slave trade courtesy of the Muslims hit Europeans hard.

And then I would point to the reality of scientific achievement. Every race and culture has a bloody past, that's the way of the species. What's important is what comes out of the bloody past and predominately white countries and white inventors have created the most significant and beneficial scientific inventions and advancements by far!

Moral superiority is for fags. The real moral superiority is not letting America become minority white, no joke. The diversity and equality and stopping bigotry memes are a path to ruin.

>So turn that around and realize that anti-semitism, sexism, and racism are kryptonite to conservatives.
First of all stop bowing down to liberals. What the fuck is even sexism? Anti-semite no longer means someone who doesn't like jews it means someone who isn't liked by jews. Racism is simply a buzzword used by the left to scare cuckservatives into submission. If I point out IQ differences I will be called a racist.

>Whichever group is being the least bigoted is the one that can claim moral superiority
pic related

morals are relative and your morals suck

who owned the ships?

delete

There is a strange echo I heard.