31% Approval rating

>31% Approval rating

He is going to be literally unelectable in 2020 if he lasts until then, He's U-turned or failed to achieve most of his core policies and has alienated thousands upon thousands of his voters. Would you still vote for him next election? And what do you think he needs to do to stay in office?

thehill.com/homenews/administration/346487-trump-approval-falls-to-lowest-level-ever-in-gallup-poll

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/administration/346487-trump-approval-falls-to-lowest-level-ever-in-gallup-poll
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtu.be/hCIc5ymZai4
twitter.com/bluestein/status/896383342828015617?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.dailywire.com/news/19672/watch-white-democratic-candidate-governor-shouted-james-barrett
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The approval rating system is so valid. A lot like cosigning to homosexuality, when you do it everything you say becomes valid.

>thehill.com/homenews/administration/346487-trump-approval-falls-to-lowest-level-ever-in-gallup-poll

Those aren't poll. Wtf do they have to do with Trump's disastrous job approval rating?

Are you mentally retarded?

nb4howaboutwearchivethat

nice shitty thread faggot, don't mind me on your way to page 1.

The office of the presidency is a Jewish joke. There should be a ***friendly*** mob outside the White House until the wall goes up. Too bad the Jews are keeping us occupied with our smart phones and sick rap music.

They used polls for their models you leaf

Fuck off shareblue.

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

HE (I MEAN WE) WILL WIN AGAIN AND AGAIN!!

THE WEST MUST BE SAVED!

RESTORE YOUR PRIDE, RESTORE YOUR CULTURE!!

STATES RIGHTS!! youtu.be/hCIc5ymZai4 [Open]

CUT EPA!!

CUT DEP OF ED!!

MAGA

>(((POLLS)))

are you even trying?

Thank Chief Strategist Steve Bannon

>he still believes in the ((( reported ))) statistics, even after the 2016 election

> Allow me to make a special point today of decrying everyone, in particular, the Jews don't like.
> Oh that did no good after all. The Jew media are insane. I forgot.
Dumb mother fucker. To me?
This is the single dumbest day of his presidency so maybe don't ask me if I'm going to vote for him right now.

MESSAGE TO DONALD:

DRAIN. THE. SWAMP.

EOM

The polls were fake. They made up the numbers to push the narrative "Trump is so far behind you shouldn't even bother voting for him." The approval rating numbers you see now are also fake and they are being used to push the same narrative "Trump is so hated, you shouldn't support him/his agenda." Trump at the very least has the support of the people that voted for him and at this point probably has more as well when you consider the fact he's done more in six months than Obama did in eight years. The 2020 elections the same thing that happened in 2016 will happen. Everyone will say "Trump's done, it's over, etc." and then he'll win.

HI SHAREBLUE, FUCK YOU BROCK

>Gallup

How'd they do in 2016?

What you posted aren't polls.

So wtf do they have to do with Trump's disastrous approval rating?

>still pushing narratives from 2015
how desperate are you guys

Watch what happens when he has low approval rates and he still gets elected again.

You need polls to make statistical models, retard

A weak leader for a weak nation.

Retard wants to go to war with a nation witch not even united among its self.

United "my ass" staates of retards.

You just agreed with me that what you posted aren't polls.

So wtf does your post have to do with Trump's disastrous job approval rating?

Oh, look, fake polls just like during the campaign.

he needs to nuke n.korea quick to become popular again

hi I'm 12 too, wanna snapchat?
my ID: coolgirlresistance666
xoxo

>The day before the 2016 US Presidential Election, most POLLSTERS and statistical models had pegged Hillary Clinton's chances of winning at greater than 90%

Just stop shill

wtf does a non-poll "chance to win" % have to do with Trump's 34% job approval rating?

I'm not so sure... the niggers are turning the democrats into a nigger only party.
twitter.com/bluestein/status/896383342828015617?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.dailywire.com/news/19672/watch-white-democratic-candidate-governor-shouted-james-barrett

Youre fucking stupid. We'll vote for him, he'll win, you'll cry.

So you are just a troll, good to know. Thank God nobody here believe your bullshit.

>mommy mommy I need my approval

>stormcucks too retarded to learn the difference between accuracy and precision
Learn 2 trends faggots
Trump is a lame duck

stop dodging the question bitch

wtf does a non-poll "chance to win" % have to do with Trump's 34% job approval rating?

From what I've been seeing he seems to be doing a good job, certainly better than killary or JEB!! would have done.

It's been thoroughly entertaining so far, of course I'd vote for him again.

All we need for approval ratings to skyrocket is a good solid war.

He doesn't have the personal strength or control over his own government to get things done. He is letting the office shape him, bowing to moderates all around him. Bowing to wider political pressure from the media. When he lies awake at night, he knows what he wants to do, but he cant execute.

Putting up the wall and stopping towelheads from entering America are the only things I cared about and both of things have yet to happen despite control of the house, senate, executive, and the courts. Trump is just a faggot who used the presidency to further himself, not the country.

senile fat orange man 2020 !!!!!!!!!!

You faggots have been saying this since 06/2016 - Trump will be re-elected in 2020

Who even gets polled in these things

Where we're going, we don't need any more elections

He was literally unelectable in 2016.

Remind me again, who is president?

No president has ever reached a higher approval rating than George W. Bush

>they're not polls because I say so
Fuck off obama leaf

"No way W will ever get reelected."
Every lefty pundit
2001-2004

I had to choose between this pic and the 'ackually' meme. Did I choose correctly, Sup Forums?

That...That can't be right.

they could publish a 1% approval rating if they wanted and you'd believe them regardless.

you don't know shit except what they tell you.

It's hard for coastal liberals to imagine a world outside of their cosmopolitan comfort-zone. They jus't can't seem to find a clue. Maybe they should ask their wife's boyfriend the next time he comes to give her "empowerment"

these aren't polls did u retards think they were?

holy shit u fuckers are retarded

t. muhammed

>subhuman who can't even read a poll takes "pollsters" with agendas as "statistics" yet again

Fun fact: Hillary was projected to win if she got Obama's turnout in a landslide, and if she didn't, Trump had the ability to edge out 51% or more in most swing states. Guess what happened?

But booo, da fake neeeews, all statistics lie because I'm too dumb to read.

Americans reward Republicans when they keep America safe

it's just like the Academy Awards or the Grammy's

90% bullshit

All the polls prior to the election put him around 31 percent, and we know how that turned out.

Try harder bong

>31% Approval rating

Libtards also can't imagine "rural and suburban retards" actually voting in their interests and will continue to insult them for doing just that.
And they will continue to be shocked by their national losses.

>He is going to be literally unelectable in 2020

A republican will never see the oval office again.

I dont think he wants reelection.
But if this is a win for you go ahead and celebrate..

And?

>t-they're not polls because I say so

>31% Approval rating
You just never fucking learn, do you.

sage

Democrats sure do have a huge advantage in potus elections.

Why is Sup Forums so fucking retarded? Does nobody here besides me know how to read a poll?

right wing retards think this was a poll

You know they use the polling numbers to estimate the %chance win?

If they did a very poor job in predicting the election, it is likely because their polling numbers were unreliable. Any statistical model is only as good as the data. Therefore one can infer that the polling data was the weak point in the link, since many independent predictions gave the same result.

The second point is that trumps 34% job approval rating is a poll. The point is, how can we trust this poll if the same people had such poor results last time.

I guess the long and short of it is that pollsters took a hit in credibility.

Does this explain it in a satisfactory way?

>retards still thinking the polls were BTFO
they were actually quite close to the popular vote at the national level, where shit went awry was at the state level especially in the blue wall states of Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania which he managed to take by a thin margin.
>31%
you mean 34%? there are two points that are major red flags though
>support among independents 29%
Trump actually won among independents on election way, his current support is Obama at his nadir tier, and is extremely dangerous when you consider that his wins in those blue wall states by a margin of about 1%, and if he loses those and the dems keep their 2016 map they win.
>79% support from Republicans
again this is the equivalent of Obama's support among Democrats at his worst, and is where you start worrying about wave elections.
This is also the main figure to watch, if he keeps going down the Recucklican establishment is going to abandon ship like rats

is up known as down in your world?

Why is he such a spineless cuck?
>I don't agree with these Russia sanctions
>but i'll sign them anyway

>condemns both sides on their violence
>whoops sorry I actually meant just the right side

When will he learn no matter how much he tries to please (((them))) they're still going to fuck him regardless. His presidency has been a flip flopping disaster, he would be better off making a stand and trying galvanise his base.

Martial law, Military removes corrupt pedo politicians, traitors in the FBI, DOJ, NSA, CIA, DHS, XYZ and round up the central bankers to the gallows.
Approval rating 1000%

Will never happen.
Stop corking your ass with your head.

>thehill.com/homenews/administration/346487-trump-approval-falls-to-lowest-level-ever-in-gallup-poll
>in-gallup-poll
>gallup-poll
>poll

Civil war will commence. It has to be.
Niggers Jews and catladies want the total externination of Whitey

I'm not a fucking retard who takes Nate Silver's bias at face value when the very stats he cited blatantly showed Trump having a big opening, which he exploited on election night to win. If you looked at he raw data the only way Hillary had a 90% chance to win was an Obama-level voter turnout, in which Trump stood no chance. All the pundits ignored the fact that Obama's turnout was an outlier and not the trend.

Sup Forums is full of mental defectives who can't analyze statistics properly and instead just listen to biased figureheads as gospel.

You retards do know Hillary is even less popular than Trump in similar polls as of now, right?

Yep, especially the "guns are bad!!" crowd. I always suggest they get dropped off down a logging road without a weapon and see how they feel about guns.

"That's different!!"

yeah that's a poll

this isn't

WE CAN['T'TT LKET DRUMPF GET THE NUCLEAR CODES IT'SWASSS HER TURN BLJNMPFKINS

M-MUH LEGACY

The OP asked a hypothetical question fuck face. Politically there is no way out, might as well put in another puppet in the WH so the media can tell us how awesome he/she/it is. Atleast they will whisper sweet hope and change in our ears while totally ass ramming us.

The same people that said he was going to lose the election really badly are the ones giving us his approval ratings

>Trusting anything media publishes.

>(((POLL)))

It's only been 2 years, give it time

Europeans more concerned with USA then their own country. Trumps based. Don't trust polls

>He is going to be literally unelectable in 2020

Sounds familiar.

>Citing polls
>After the proven fraud of the 2016 polls
>Mainstream media

Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me.

>if any the polls took a known factor into account they wouldn't have all been very wrong

They all chose to ignore a possibility to support their stance. It's called bias. You may have heard that in your first year stats class you pompous dbag.

>revisionism

>31% approval rating
from the people who brought you
>Clinton has a 98% chance of winning

kill yourself

lol not 1 right wing retard can explain in their own words from their demented tiny brains wtf does a non-poll "chance to win" % has to do with trump's disastrous job approval rating

"This is the beginning of the end for Donald Trump", said the retarded faggot for the 6,532,455 time this year!

Where did the numbers come from for the % to win calculations?

>lol not 1 right wing retard can explain in their own words from their demented tiny brains wtf does a non-poll "chance to win" % has to do with trump's disastrous job approval rating

job approval ratings have nothing to do with anything because they're baked garbage and always have been :^)

>hello mr. starbucks hipster how do you feel about trump and his time in office so far?
>he sucks XDDDD
>LOOK AT THIS PATHETIC JOB APPROVAL RATING GUISE