What's so bad about living in North Korea?

The more I learn about it, the more I like it.

- Unaffected by internet or smartphones, real life was better before these, it's the ONLY civilized place on Earth still like this

- Unaffected by globalism

- Guaranteed a job, guaranteed a role in society, and rewarded with a virgin wife and children.

- Little to no degeneracy

- Strong communities and family values

- What's so bad about supreme leader? He gives everyone a strong leader to follow. Sure the government is harsh and everyone believes a lot of bullshit, but it's the only way a society like this could exist in the modern age.

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2014/03/n-korea-myth-starvation-2014319124439924471.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Xh4CtTGAzKw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Unaffected by internet or smartphones

They have Internet and smart phones. Its just state controlled, like China. Also like the US.

are you honestly fucking retarded

It's not internet because normal citizens have zero access to any server outside of North Korea.

They have a small amount of NK-only websites, that's it.

>starve to death
>propaganda shoved in your face everywhere 24/7
>fun is banned
>get sent to literal reeducation camps for wrongthink

>The more I learn about it, the more I like it.

Literally USSR 2.0

>2,0
That would imply NK was the next complete build of the USSR. Last I checked the USSR were an actual threat to the rest of the world.

Kim looks like he cuts his own hair.

Going through life hungry sucks

I prefer my chances of being sent to a gulag for some arbitrary reason to be as close to 0% as possible.

So it's basicslly an SJW's wet dream.

More like unaffected by electricity. And its far from civilized. Fooking Gucks.

Dont remember where but I recently read an article that there are a suprising amount of people in North Korea playing World of Tanks.

for a place thats not even supposed to have the internet and where fun is banned, that seems odd.

Maybe all you asshats saying NK is full of propaganda are infact falling for western propaganda...

Yeah is great starve until you die

North Korea may be isolated on the global stage, but when it comes to the internet members of its ruling elite are surfing the web just like the rest of us: browsing social media, shopping on Amazon, checking emails, downloading torrents and listening to music on iTunes.

That's according to new research released this week by security firm Recorded Future, in collaboration with its intelligence partner Team Cymru. It concluded that the internet activity of the few who have access to the worldwide internet is "not that different from most Westerners".

Seoul remains vigilant over growing signs of North Korea missile launchREAD MORE
The project analysed the North Korean internet landscape from 1 April to 6 July this year, a period chosen because it aligned with a significant spike in missile launching and testing.

University students, scientists and government officials in the country can access to a state-run intranet portal with basic features, known as 'Kwangmyong'.

There is also a growing amount of mobile phone use by the population, sometimes with smuggled handsets.

Millions of smartphones have been legitimately sold in the country but users are limited to a heavily controlled 3G network known as 'Koryolink'.

Also you really believe in communist propaganda?

>disappear if you dare disagree with DEAR LEADER

Sounds dope.

North Korea isnt starving, you're calling propaganda bullshit but then youre falling for propaganda yourself, lol.

aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2014/03/n-korea-myth-starvation-2014319124439924471.html

In the last year or two, though, such predictions have disappeared. This year, North Korea enjoyed an exceptionally good harvest, which for the first time in more than two decades will be sufficient to feed the country's entire population. Indeed, according to the recent documents of the FAO (Food and Agriculture Organisation of the United Nations), North Korea's harvest totaled 5.03 million tonnes of grain this year, if converted to the cereal equivalent. To put things in perspective, in the famine years of the late 1990s, the average annual harvest was estimated (by the same FAO) to be below the 3 million tonne level.

kek. The only nigger that is allowed has to behave himself too. If NK can get a nigger like Rodman to behave, it really is no wonder the kikes want this war.

Maybe what you are saying is propaganda unless you provide a source to your strange claim?

>Little to no degeneracy

I'm not sure you understand the amount of drugs produced, sold to organised crime elsewhere, and used by the locals in North Korea.

Their entire economy is in a life raft inflated by the amount of counterfeit money and crystal meth the government produces for Triads and Yakuza.

Hell, everyone in North Korea is on meth. The actual statistic is estimated to be 1 in 2 people. Supposedly the offer you hits of meth there when you visit someone's house like you offer someone tea/coffee in the west.

t. Political Scientist

>Virging wife
Kim takes every korean girls virginity once they hit puberty. Its the law.

>asks someone if he's retarded
>uses a confederate flag

Is that supposed to be some control room like pic related?

Nigga please it couldve been done a lot better looking if it didn't look like a converted movie theater and they actually made furniture for it instead of finding 3 desks that look similar enough and throwing them together.

>starve to death

Keep falling for memes you faggot redditor.

OP's image looks like a Bond villain lair.

I think that’s pretty telling that for the first time in 20 years they can feed everybody. You can spin that article however you want but for the last 20 YEARS their people have been starving. Give it a few years and they will be back to square one, All
it will take is one shitty season to wreck their shit.

Lmao, you're a fucking dumb ass if you think 1 out of every 2 people is hooked on meth in a coutnry of millions...

i suppose starving isn't a problem is it?

Yeah mate And Cuba have the best medicine

>people literally starving
>guaranteed job isn't really guaranteed
>informants of dissent every 3rd person
>no access to information
>still subject to bullshit hierarchy of people despite it being basically illegal to move up it

Not starving like they were in the 90's, but severe malnutrition and they are basically one dry summer or one flooded crop away from that.

There's very little arable land and their main staple is rice.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xh4CtTGAzKw

You mean for a country that's had to literally feed itself because of sanctions placed on it, receiving no outside help and suffering from economically burdening sanctions is actually overcoming them and doing better despite outside pressure?

I feel like thats something to fear.

It's a government ration to supplement low food rationing for common people. You're literally retarded if you think they wouldn't hand it out like candy to make the people less hungry and they have literal factories for producing it.

>hurr durr people are starving
Who gives a shit? People starve all over the globe. Pyongyang is still one of the most pleasant cities on Earth thanks to their Juche ideals.

bad thing is the starving tho

>NK has well-established cannibalism problem

I don't know man, why don't you go over there, live there a little bit and report back to us?

>Lol you believe in NK propaganda but they starving.

>North Korea isn't starving and that's heavily used propaganda against them.

In the last year or two, though, such predictions have disappeared. This year, North Korea enjoyed an exceptionally good harvest, which for the first time in more than two decades will be sufficient to feed the country's entire population. Indeed, according to the recent documents of the FAO (Food and Agriculture Organisation of the United Nations), North Korea's harvest totaled 5.03 million tonnes of grain this year, if converted to the cereal equivalent. To put things in perspective, in the famine years of the late 1990s, the average annual harvest was estimated (by the same FAO) to be below the 3 million tonne level.

>receiving no outside help

North Korean workers are all around the globe as basically slave labour for their government.

Pic related is a statue in Senegal made by North Koreans imported to do the work, paid next to nothing and then send home.

They're in poland building ships, they're in russia cutting down trees, they're all over Africa building and working in mines.

-Unaffected by food.

First time in 20 years everyone gets a handful of fucking rice.

Holy shit what a paradise.

If it sounds so good, why does its citizens want to escape/die.

Geez, what a way to go, lol.

>fun is banned
I wouldn't mind that.
Fun is overrated and banning it keeps the Normies at bay.

Why do only people who haven't lived under communism, WANT to live under communism?
stupid fucking americans

>I wouldn't mind that.
>Fun is overrated and banning it keeps the Normies at bay.

of course you're german

Because Western Propaganda.

Maybe NK should evaluate why sanctions had been placed on them to begin with? Couldn’t possibly have anything to do with their behavior and attitude towards the rest of the world?
To answer your question, sure they may have mad some advancements in farming and agriculture, to profit more crops. Time and technology will do that for any civilization. But the country is poor as fuck. They are 30 years at least behind the rest of the world. And yet they continue to threaten the US and other countries with violence which given their position is their only bargaining chip they have because the rest of their entire existence is pointless in the grand scheme of things.

Then why don't they go back voluntarily when they realise that life out here is so shitty?

>Unaffected by internet or smartphones
"I hate the internet!" he posts on the internet.
sage

Shitpost detected. A good one, but a shitpost nonetheless

>I watched a Nobodytm video that one time but I'm too much of an arrogant pseudointellectual to jump on the peppy fedora wagon so I'll just take the /alternative/ defunct genocidal ideology instead thanks

You guys are fucking faggots.

>dont have to deal with non-koreans in best korea