Am I the only one not emotional on witnessing these charlottesville protests...

Am I the only one not emotional on witnessing these charlottesville protests? I really don't understand what everyone is so worked up about.
>they were n-nazis and k-ku klux
Based on what? A few closely cropped images? You'll need better evidence than that.
>s-someone was killed
And? If a political movements were required to stop on account of a few lunatics, all of the leftist causes would have died off years ago. As it is, the right wing body count is much lower than yours.
>y-you were trying to stop the removal of confederate monument!
Teddy Roosevelt honored the confederates, as did many people after the war. Lee was considered a hero both here and abroad, and respect was mutual between himself and Grant. If your problem is that he's slave owner, just admit your real objective is to work your way up to destroying monuments to Washington and Jefferson.

Can a single one of you tell me one reason why I should be alarmed?

Same shit happened after Charleston. Everyone freaked out and after a week the entire narrative changed. Same shit with Breivik. If Fields turns out to be a kike or if he gets off.. wew..

Obviously violence sucks especially for the family of the wounded but any student of history knows that the fringes usually benefit. The center gets thinned out. ISIS has written publicly about this to MSM.

It's a big nothingburger ;)

Yeah, but everyone is acting like this has some violent purpose. Is it the tiki torches lel?

No this is big, there was some stupid shit from the hardcore radical types, but overall we had 1000+ motherfucking White people standard up for themselves in one place. This is something to feel good about, and learn from.

Reminder though that Spencer is a stuckup narcissistic son of a bitch and is unable to admit he has ever made any mistakes or learn from the past.

It's literally because of that google memo thing. They juiced the fuck out of this to blot that out.

can you nazi the torches? they might as well have wore swastikas

this is bullshit,

The torches are badass and make for a great symbol. We carry the flame of our people forward.

The left are driven by emotion like little kiddies. It's no coincidence that most women are left-leaning.

All they see is "muh big bad white nationalists = NAZIS!", they can't conceive the intricacies of social structures well enough to understand non-leftist viewpoints. Also, many of them take leftist media at face value.

You can't construe that as nazi symbolism

>Based on what? A few closely cropped images?

based on the fact that the entire "unite the right" event was literally organized by and for members of the KKK, neo nazi, white nationalist, and neo-confederacy movements. maybe do some cursory research next time.

you kind of can,

I am a total supporter of the rally, but the guy you're replying to might be right. Aesthetics can always be improved. Think about it.

We need ABOVE ALL to break out of the stereotype we've been put in, if dumbfuck 99% of normies think "omg torches=KKK" then we might have to ditch them. Don't get too attached to any tactic or look.

You should be alarmed because the media wants you to be alarmed.
>The media wants centrists and leftists to believe actual cartoon tier nazis are going around demanding the death of everyone who isn't a straight white male
>The media wants people to think the Nazis drove a
>The media wants people to think Drumph enables the Nazis
>The media wants people to ignore the violent antifa and their illegal transgressions against the protestors.

The event went fine but it's message shook the foundation of the cucked political atmosphere of the MSM. The perception is a whole nothing burger in an attempt to dismantle the right and assault free speech.

I'm just upset he didn't do one of those huge blm gatherings instead, he's gonna do life for hitting a small little crown moron

good point, very convenient for them

you kind of can construe it as nazi symbolism I mean

Never underestimate the rapidfire judgement people make of you. Avoiding people thinking you're a Nazi is hard, but it's a game worth playing. When we do it right, we win over more White people to our side.

>One guy with a nazi flag means the KKK and neo nazi group was there
How retarded are you?

nah this is pure tinfoil

unitetheright was planned in advance for months

even 1 faggot with a Nazi flag makes 95% of white normal people who MIGHT side with you turn against you

There are lots of white people who are more openminded to white identity than ever. We need to distance ourselves from Nazism and KKK.

Even telling Trump supporting Whites we're not Nazis can help, they will believe it because THEY get called Nazi 24/7 TOO.

Just don't sound like a fucking hateful moron and you're good.

Yeah, but put that on spencer, taylor, duke, and the other retards who support things like balkanization

Spencer has real issues, he won't criticize the Nazi cunts because "no punch to da royt" BS. Taylor is perfect in nearly every way.

Duke is a whole different story. You can't just lump these 3 together. They have a very different message and history.

Also balkanization might be the best thing we can hope for, that or antiwhite Brazil with 80% nonwhite and a national sentiment of "fug whitey cuz racism". Take your pick nigga

Normalization.
If antifa rioters could they now have company. I'd say this was a net win for the """nazis"""

Watch Spencer's press conference today. You can tell the reporters have already made up their mind and will not accept any alternative narrative to what happened. They set their story early and are sticking with it.

>unironically opposed to "Nazis"
Nazis are bad because they look like shit and discredit White identity, not because they're actually bad. They're larpy peasants who the public sees as monsters.

This rally wasn't actually Nazi, though. Some actual Nazis were present, unfortunately, though.

good news is the rightwing media like infowars and others are basically either blaming both sides or only blaming the left side,

whit identity is on the rise, and it would be even w/o the altright

>even one nazi flag!!!
It can't be helped you absolute fool.

In this era you can pay anyone to go in and create discrediting images. During Occupy Wallstreet, Wall street bused in fake protestors or unrelated protesting communities to obscure and discredit the movement by distancing it from it's original and concise demand.

Do you remember what OWS was about beyond MUH 99% vs 1%? Neither do I.

The MSM has an agenda and it sides with the neo-left that enables this globalist, anti-cultural, anti-western, anti-national, anti-identity and most importantly anti-white agenda. No matter what we do, they will spread, subvert and even force negative press to discredit and disband the movement based on hysteria and rule over perception.

Treading carefully won't do much beyond the bare minimum of trying to maintain the morale high ground, which of course is blatantly copted and revoked by any means by the left who ignores their own violent peons.

The most that can be done is continued rejection of the media and to carry on.

>It can't be helped you absolute fool.
yes it fucking can. We should officially say we're not with the Nazis, we're here to supprt our people, and Nazis are not helping our people.

Just ostracize them.

Dude. There were guys in full fucking SA regalia like it's 19 fucking 33. A little Nazi memorabilia I won't scream about, but that shit can't fucking fly. No way.

The left WANTS these demented 1990s/early 2000s Nazis to be there. They love that it makes our cause weaker. Just say fuck off to these people.

>Based on what?
When they walk through the streets and yell "blood and soil" then that's outright Nazi stuff. Walking around with NSM flags, the Hitler salute, and known neo-Nazi insignia might count as well.

>We should officially say we're not with the nazis
Who's going to broadcast that message, hmm?

What we say will matter no more than Trump attempts at appeasing the media. Our words are made officially lies.

I agree with you. The kikes are not pleased though.

>right wing body count is much lower than yours
Google WW2. Some guys already tried to deport undesired elements to Madagascar.

I am AltRight and I was warning the fucking AltRight to disavow the fuck out of the embarrassing, pathetic and BAD-FOR-WHITES NSM but looks like no one listened.

Groups like the NSM should be ostacized.

>Who's going to broadcast that message, hmm?
we have more channels than ever to get our message out.

Why don't some of us run large normie Trump accounts and when we need it we will broadcast the truth when it counts like NOW?

There are so fucking many ways to do this, my man. None of them have been taken. Its not about appeasing media kikes, it's about getting normal White rightwingers who are fed up with the antiwhite crap to CONSIDER siding with us.

Spencer is incompetent. He fucked up here.

An openminded white person who hears a white nationalist say "we are not Nazis" is sometimes swayed by that, it happens, I've seen it. Saying you're not a Nazi or not hateful is useful, and it does work WITH THE PEOPLE WE NEED.

The people who will call us Nazis ANYWAY or think we are NO MATTER WHAT don't matter - don't you get it?

Everyone with half a brain knows these aren't actual nazis. That's why it's a win for their cause.
If only retards take the msm bait, you win.

I keep hearing about some "20 points" or something. What were they? Anyone know?

>Everyone with half a brain knows these aren't actual nazis.
not even close.

Most normal people will hear a few headlines think "oh wow nazis bad make big mess" and move on with their lives. Us pointing out

TO

RIGHTWING WHITE PEOPLE FED UP WITH ANTIWHITE STUFF

....that we are not Nazis/hateful/crazy

ACTUALLY HELPS!

The media would prefer that you shout 14/88 heil hitler at normies than try to connect to them and show them "Hey, we're normal decent people, we're on your side".

You need to be that way for the people who matter: the people who are open to joining us.

How much is NSM and other right-wingers controlled opposition?
We have it in Germany that the most redarded neo-Nazis groups/parties are staffed and directed by Domestic Intel. The same way that CIA created or took over opposition groups in the US.
Since Charlottesville is page one in German establishment media with multiple reports and op-eds each about the racist US and the hateful Trump movement, I'd be not surprised if a good part of it was engineered from the beginning by {Deep State, Soros, ...}.

>How much is NSM and other right-wingers controlled opposition?
Well, I think the NSM is probably full of people who want to discredit nationalism, but many of them are just retarded rednecks.

NSM are idiots who can't meme and never post online, but they show up in big retarded groups at protests.

Leaders like Richard Spencer should ostracize them. Nationalists have to distance themselves from retarded neo nazis.

>The MSM has an agenda and it sides with the neo-left that enables this globalist, anti-cultural, anti-western, anti-national, anti-identity and most importantly anti-white agenda. No matter what we do, they will spread, subvert and even force negative press to discredit and disband the movement based on hysteria and rule over perception.
This bears repeating

>Leaders like Richard Spencer should ostracize them.
Guess he's not helping much with "Hail Victory" and his insecure appearance. He seems like someone looking for approval, perhaps that's why he won't shoo away possible allies from the retarded right.

>Guess he's not helping much with "Hail Victory" and his insecure appearance
agreed

>. He seems like someone looking for approval,
it's so pathetic

He thinks the extreme neo nazi cunts make him seem bad and dangerous, he thinks he's fucking James Bond

Spencer is a narcissist. He isn't a bad person, just incompetent.

And he obviously did the "Heil Trump" fuckery to shut the Nazis up who constantly used to call him a cuck. He didn't stand his ground, basically. Makes you realize nazicucking is actually the true cucking.