Yes

yes

>omg this is a tragedy
>lets use it to push a narrative
Moral high ground, destroyed

Thou shalt make no graven images, delete this account.

I unironically disagree with that statement.

Even a statue of Jesus?

What if the statue was a false idol and those human lives were worshipping it

not likely given that the output of an african nigger is about a dolar a month pretty much all statues are worth more than the bottom 25% of lifes

Wrong.

The Pietà is worth more than 1,000 American lives.

True, even this statue means more to me than a black

So one nazis life is worth more than every statue to MLK?

Statues last a lot longer than people.

even Hitler (PBUH)?

good thing commies are not human

Then you're unironically retarded. Humanity is God's masterpiece.

Good, then you won't mind when we "Nazis" tear down every fucking monument you pieces of shit put up, every fucking faggot flag, every banner, every billboard, every fucking visual indication of your attempt to turn civilization into Babylon.

FUCK
YOU

sage

That depends on the value of statues that are out there. I'm not an expert on statues, but I'm pretty sure some of them have more value than a single human life.

>Not Robocop

So Adolf Hitler is worth more than the collected sculptural works of history from Bernini to Brancusi? Really makes you think.

hardly

A great work of art is more valuable than the vast majority of human lives

>one human WHITE life
The life of every non-white on earth is not worth the life of one white child

>im a traditionalist identitarian culturally proud nonviolent peaceful white nationalist

Think about the cumulative lives spent making and enjoying statues. How could that possibly be true.

Same.

God is equally in everything, and so nothing is more important than anything else

Oh, I got it. tear down all commie statues

you heard him guys, let's do this. how bout that one in seattle?

>implying human life has value

Humanity is a disease, a literal parasite of the earth. Every other lifeform on earth has a neutral relationship with the planet. Humanity destroys everything it touches.

Agree. Sons of God by the Faith. It doesn't mean you should not make statues (civillizations).

this so much

kek. kuk.

Wrong.
t. economist

Can someone dox this faggot already?

Literally this

Well you fucked that up didn't you? One of your degenerates got merked over a single statute.

Except that photo that shows people beating on dudes car.

I hate this Twitter account; it's a braindead fedora who got turned into a lefty parrot with no self-awareness? Why has Sup Forums never fucked with this guy?

The bitch was in the IWW. Communists aren't human

rape is rape.
murder is murder.
consent is consent.
war is war.

But Nazis are pussies...

whoever runs that account is really fucking annoying, nomsayin?

I

millions of lives and the left lose their shit over this

kill yourself, commies

I must disagree.

>RPing as God
>Blaming anyone but the communists for the absolute disgrace which was unite the right
I bet he would defend the hellions attacking his car too

>Man shoots republicans at a baseball game because of political beliefs
>"It's time to unite both sides"
>One person gets killed and several injured at an unlawful gathering
>"KILL ALL WHITES, PUNCH NAZIS, REEEEEEE"

Or am i far off?

That statue of David is more valuable than all the circumcised penises on Earth.

The pigeons shitting on my car are worth more alive than a fucking commie.

Ask the artist that made the statue lol. pretty easy to destroy the works of others, especially for the kind of people who cant create shit.

>One single Nazi is worth more than every single statue of Christ, every statue representing the Jewish faith, more than the Kabaa, more than every piece of history left in stone by the ancestors of all races

Okay then. If you say so.

Sure. Ideas > people though.

well God maybe if the cops did their jobs right and didn't conspire against the alt-right fatty mclibtard would've lived to eat another day, you stupid faggot

History matters more than any one human life. REAL history. Not the kind of history (((academia))) and (((Marxists))) push. That statue is part of American history, and it's more important than leftists.
>Because leftists are subhuman non-persons

incorrect. we're overpopulated as fuck. For every human that dies in the current year:

>The environment gets destroyed a little more slowly
>Wages go up (supply/demand of labor)
>Housing prices go down
>More space for everyone else
>More food and fresh water for everyone who is left
>One less human to act as a vector for the spread of diseases
>Probably indirectly increases the amount of social and political freedoms a society can tolerate

I'd argue that the incremental value of each additional human life is NEGATIVE right now.

Its worth less than mentaiko onigiri.

If this is true, you'd devote your entire life to preserving other life through aid. But you don't. Why? Because not all life has the same value.

Not really. Human life is inherently worthless. Most people never do anything of note in their entire lives that have any lasting impact on history. Without meaning, a life is meaningless.

...and so are Progs.

Here you go baitmaster.

absolutely this

Cool.
Take down the Statue of Liberty.

"People" is an idea

This is demonstrably false. The Statue of David is currently worth more than every human life in Africa and India combined.

Incorrect

>god made man as his masterpiece
>mans nature is to destroy so they can make anew
automation fixed this problem lol

Its a damn good thing it was a commie and not a person then.

Literally and figuratively not true, the worth of life of some random guy in Africa is measured in a couple of thousand dollars.

one human life is worth more than every commie that ever crawled across the earth

And who are you to make that distinction? By what moral standing? Because this gets very subjective here, and if you use a subjective argument to defend it, then you cannot claim to believe in God or any objective morality.

Incorrect, human lives are worthless. It costs nothing to make more.

This is an objective quantifiable FACT.

Then i don't want to see your communist mongs whinning about the commie statues being brought down on Poland.

When the liberal who is running this account stands before God one day they will be held accountable for their deception and identity fraud.

Nope.

Let's say there is a guy who can destroy every statue in the world by pressing a button and is about to do so.
If the only way to stop him is to kill him, then he should be killed.

Fucking this.
The culture, history, achievements, and heros of a people > some random commie

I like it

nonsense, I would personally give OP's life and the lives of everyone in this thread to save pic related

Unequivocally this.

Must be worth 100,000 jap lives then

Somebody needs to hack this dumb faggot and post some racist shit.

Has a statue ever made another statue?

Guess he won't mind if I blow up the statue of liberty then, or the MLK memorial since I don't like either.

Yes... throw a can of paint on the MLK statue and see if your like gets ruined or not.

Imagine saying a random muslim is worth more than the statue of David as he destroys it.

He really should just change his profile pic to this.

Someone make a Muhammad twitter

good thing god doesn't exist.

So....Hitler's life would be more worthy than say the statue of David

>yes

The lives of a tyrannical mob of leftists who violate the rule of law in a republic and use political violence to supersede the right to free speech and assembly are worth absolutely nothing. Sic semper tyrannis, and that includes the tyranny of the mob.

Oh god.

Go tell her to go fuck herself, the life of a subhuman white supremacist isn't worth the masterpiece that is a Lenin or MLK statue.

Turn this right back on her kike head.

there are 3x more Americans than there are Japanese, that makes you guys worth less.

The life of every Nigger, Northerner, and leftist is not worth one mini-statue of Robert E. Lee.

Send every last one of them to Hell with a mouthful of Zyklon gas.

This guy is king of the basic bitches.

Uh, chea right, so you be saying that the life of a reformed serial killer who WILL kill again is worth more than Michelangelos David.
Checkmate G-d

Whose life?
Of obese lazy good for nothing pig?
No, world is better without them, even without trade offs for statues.

>TFW commies share this after they blew-up thousands of churches and executed priests/nuns.

Also, the statue is going to a museum, so eat shit, yankees and kikes.

>"so you would blow up the statue of liberty right now if it brought Hitler back to life?"
checkmate bitch nigga

I'm also a Classic Liberal, what's your point?

People born with shrunken heads are God's masterpiece, LMAO.

holy shit human life is so overvalued its not even funny. we're actually destroying all other life on the planet simply because we can't stop fucking and eating and shitting out babies

The average statue probably has more utility than any ethiopian.

>narrative

Of not killing?