All he wanted to do was play video games

why did his feminist mom make him join the nazis?

How's it feel lookin' at the face

of the monster you created

I just wanted to play videogames

Ah ha ha Ah ha ha Ah ha ha

Look what you've done

I'm sorry, it is just a bit catchy

t. Sven out

That's what happens when you bring bitching instead of tendies.

>The face of Sup Forums, you guys

This is what hitler was striving for. Is it not glorious!!!

how can she make tendies? She's paraplegic

eyes too small for his head Tbh

I DUNNO GET TYRONE TO DO IT REEEEEEEE

>Sup Forums approving of vidya
but I thought Sup Forums was on person

Actually, this is the face of the master race. Notice the cold sores on his lower right lip. Steve Bannon has mouth herpes from sucking his own cock

made up police reports to make shit even more crazier

if people don't realize how fake this all is i feel sorry for you

>hitting your own mother
If something seasoned criminals have in common is that they love their mothers. He is going to get hell in prison.

This is a better picture to see his mouth herpes he got from sucking his own cock

>(((Bloom)))

Thats because they don't know who their fathers are

>made up police reports to make shit even more crazier

bet you also think evolution is made up as well like an uneducated nigger.

why are nigger IQs actually higher than white supremacist's

He'll get off, get paid and his whore mother will get nothing.

>medication to control his temper
This seems the more interesting part. So a junkie, and previously subjected to the traditionally left-dominated practice of psychotherapy, psychology, psychiatry (I forget what English-speakers call the actual profession). Throw in a mother who would gladly throw her son under the bus for media attention after presumably failing to provide a sufficiently nurturing environment for him to build appropriate impulse control over God-knows-how-long, and we're watching the tragedy of the golem, a man made man-made weapon.

Let at least those of us who are religious include this poor family in our prayers, but never forget that the media lie to you; do not falter in righteousness, Sup Forumslacks.

stop being a scientologyfag. Psychiatry is a real thing. You're not a junkie for taking Lithium to ease your bipolar alt right disease

The Unite The Right people got a LEGAL PERMIT to have a march in support of keeping Confederate monuments in place; litigated that right and kept the permit through the Federal Courts. So they had the right to be there. They marched peaceably, their only weapons being words, and only fought back when attacked.

On the other hand, the BLACK LIVES MATTER terrorists and the ANTIFA terrorists and the other assorted anti-white hate groups DID NOT HAVE A PERMIT to "counter-protest". These anti-white terrorists attacked the peaceful Unite The Right protesters with:

BLOWTORCHES
BRICK-SIZED STONES
COLA CANS FILLED WITH CEMENT
URINE
CHEMICAL WEAPONS,
Other things I havent heard about yet.

The Unite the Right protesters reportedly fought back with hands and feet when attacked by these weapons. Greatly over-matched in terms of weaponry and numbers.

And the Mainstream Media blames the Unite the Right protesters and only mention the evil anti-white terrorists as "counter-protesters" and even call them "peaceful".

Presumably not all of the counter-protesters were violent. It sounds like the lady who was killed was a good person, according to her family and friends, so her passing is that much more regrettable. But can anyone on the Left not understand that young driver's fear of being harmed by the armed BLM / ANTIFA "counterprotesters"?

Democrats jumped in front of the cameras to jump on Unite the Right, but that is no surprise. Some GOP cuckservatives likewise jumped on Unite the Right. No surprise there, either. They all deserved to be voted out of office.

But Trump isn't a cuckservative. So why didn't President Trump at least MENTION the Black Lives Matter and ANTIFA terrorists?

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or serious. Sorry, for sounding like a noobie, it's just that I can never tell.

I have it understood that there were no difference in IQ between races. Still, using IQ to measure intelligence is pretty silly, you can't put a number on intelligence.

The police could have stopped the violence, but they were too scared to act because the rednecks had more firepower. When will you guncucks ever learn? Throw away your guns and act like your god emperor Trump, who has never shot a gun before like a good goy

There are IQ differences. However, the white supremacists are usually from redneck opiate infested appalachia, where the average IQ is lower than the black average

Look, I know it's real, I just think it's wrong. Take your chemistry kit and analyse first Aderall, then Crystal Meth. Then take any other common brand of temper-controlling medication commonly and legally sold in the States. Before too long you'll figure out why "pharmacist" is such a popular slang term for "drug pusher".

Also note that this is not an issue of psychiatry itself and more, like with apparently so much in the Americas, a result of left-wing agitation in education and terminal-stage capitalism in practice.

Do you have links by any chance?

why do white people do stupid shit ahahhahaa

>people thought the tendies shit was a meme

you can go in the bigges white rural ghetto and the IQ on average is still higher than blacks average IQ, deluded shitskin

why do rightwingers love Assad? It's almost like the gullible fucks fell for some pro Assad psyops

is that why WV is ranked dead last on every standardized test? Just admit it: Jewish Asians are the master race

This is a confirmed psyop at this point in my book.

Carry on CIA.

Carry on.

Ok. I thought you faggots were full of shit about the false flag thing, but the "video games" bullshit just made a believe out of me.

yeah it's just the perfect storm of weird stuff

would wife a Jewish Asian as long as she would agree not to snip our sons' dicks and she wasn't a typical american sloot. praise be to ull lah

>beating his mother

Fuck this loser. How the hell does one hit their own mother? My mom was a huge bitch with bipolar and I never hit her. Glad this loser is going to jail

Why can't you guys just admit the alt-right is made up of fucking losers?

A video game playing angry neckbeard killed someone and you call it a psyop because it makes the alt right movement look bad. It's not a psyop, generally shitty people follow movements made up of zealotry.

Wait what the fuck, wasn't the car owned by a kid yesterday? Identified via the plate and shit?

Who the fuck is that guy?

Also that article read like your basic 101 character assassination, the way they describe his criminal antecedent (if these are really his) make it obvious they are using it as an emotional appeal rather than as a formal retelling of his crimes. Especially that comment about slapping her mother, it has literally nothing to do with the subject of the article at hand, serve only to paint the guy in a bad light.

>20 year old
>in 2010
>a 13 year old boy reacted badly to being told to do something
I mean I know they want to make a monster out of him, but teenagers are just shitty in general.
Never would hit my own mother though.

Going from the description of the events and the ages he was when they happened it would seem that he was mentally unstable and possibly retarded. He probably latched onto the alt right thing because it appealed to him.
When his car got surrounded it probably triggered his autism and he panicked.

how an average person thinks about the alt-right:
>basement dwelling
>video game playing
>social outcast
>NEET
>angry virgin

how the alt-right sees themselves:
>NU-UH!!

a peek into the life of an alt-right dude:
>basement dwelling
>video game playing
>social outcast
>NEET
>angry virgin

It's true and honestly that fucking rally proved this 100%

>Other things I havent heard about yet.

A peek inside the imaginary world of an alt-right angry virgin

Glorious master race being a living embodiment of /r9k/ memes.

That was 7 years ago when he was 13 all fucking teens do shit like that.

Yeah who hasn't locked their mother in a bathroom after threatening her with a knife for overcooking your tendies?

wow, even niggers are reluctant to hit their mothers. White supremacists are truly degenerate

Where is the father here? Is it a single mom?

father died in a ((("car accident"))). Mother lives in a wheelchair so the kid had total control

I am like 90% sure this guy had to have had some mental health issues.

i'm pretty sure i've read millions of greentext biographies of similar situations

probably all can be addressed by this

If all that's true, I want to know why he hates the old bitch.

I'm sure he has excellent reasons to.

(I see his father could not be reached for comment.)

>Jewish mother spoils son. Son becomes a sociopath
Oy vey, many cases. Sad

You sure are obsessed with Bannon's cock

>(I see his father could not be reached for comment.)

His father is fucking dead. His mom is disabled and sounds like her son was an absolute mess and she was tortured by this fuck-up. I feel bad for her not this loser

Some user already caught on that mentally ill are chosen to do this crisis actors, behind the wheel or in front

>man-made
you mean womyn-made, don't you user?

he is the product of a womyn's up bringing

You're on Sup Forums where James Fields could be the poster child for this website

So is this guy Sup Forums or Sup Forums?

in 2010 he was 13. ur fucking retarded

>HE WUZ A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN

Sound familiar, Sup Forums?

>Bloom is disabled and uses a wheelchair
What? She didn't look disabled in the photographs of her nor in the interview done with her.

Nice try shill, but everyone here knows he did it and the only defense is that he is probably mentally retarded.

that's cuz I'm anthony scaramoochi

That's how we lost in WW2 as the good guys.

relook at the interview. She's sitting in a wheelchair

who is that cum slut?

That is genuinely fucking hilarious.
I like this guy the more i learn about him.

>Then, on Aug. 21, 1984 when Samantha Bloom was 16, her father killed her mother then himself, according to a Kentucky Post article from the time.

>A witness at the apartment complex told police they heard the screams at the time of the shooting. They were Samantha Bloom's, police said.

Jesus, this guy's mother has been through hell, and passed on her parent's mentally unstable genes to her kid

Why can't you guys just admit antifa is made up of fucking losers?

A welfare collecting angry nigger and upper-middle class leftist whitey beat someone and you call it a psyop because it makes the antifa movement look bad. It's not a psyop, generally shitty people follow movements made up of zealotry.

>he's clearly guilty but i'm gonna defend him anyway

Yep. Sounds familiar.

He lost his Good Boy Points that day

There was a guy that used a metal baseball bat on the backwindshield of that guys car. So yeah, he was accurate in saying "other things I haven't hear about yet.

So this guy was on anti-anger medication when he was 13 and 14 years old.

I got the cops called on me when my mom stole my paycheck and I trashed the inside of her house, smashed her planters punched dents into her car and then kicked in the doors of my car and kicked it's bumper off. Just normal kid stuff

Why is every single neo-nazi a fucking faggot or an obese neckbeard?

>anime
>pepe the frog
>larping
>traps are redpilled

Literally no one will ever take you seriously.

>thinking I side with antifa

You're two sides to the same coin. Normal people find both of you to be fucking atrocious. We just want both of you to fuck off so rational people can go back to controlling political discourse

Stop cockblocking me dude, I'm trying to jerk off.

>the only defense is that he is probably mentally retarded.
That's why he's welcomed in alt - right!

>Just normal kid stuff
No, it's not. Those are anger issues you should go see a shrink about, if you aren't already.

>thinking I said something I didn't
>thinking being a radical centrist makes you right
>thinking rational people ever controlled political discourse
Hard to have political discourse when Antifa is attacking people. Now fuck off.

I did. But the woman fell asleep, didn't read my QA sheet she handed me where I wrote down that I wanted to kill my mom and kill myself. That was the last time I went. I've still been thinking about it every single day for 9 years, wanting to kill my mom and myself

If that's true, find another shrink. Tell the licensing board about what a piece of shit the other one is. You recognize it's not normal, so push to fix it.

the TRUE and HONEST LEADER of GAMERGATE

>I like this guy the more i learn about him.

baby's first troll

That was after he already ran into 50 people. The only regret was that metal bat didn't penetrate through the back and crush his spine

lol hey ween

>upper-middle class leftist whitey

You mean - someone who's winning?
These are the dudes who built the country
that the alt-right talks about building western civilization.

the alt-right really are losers aren't they?

Black avg is 85.
It actually goes
New Mexico < Alabama < Mississippi < Louisiana < West Virginia < California
Put your leaf back on boy.

What would we do without trust fund kiddies to rub shit everywhere?

i warned all you faggots about this in 2014 during gamergate
i told you not to fuck with video games, it is literally all these kids have in life, if you take it away they have nothing to lose

desu I feel like the only one on this entire board not sucking ASSad's circumcised cock 24/7

Now that's the kind of girl you bring home to Dad and Dad.

That was 9 years ago. I'm not going to go back, and I don't think my insurance that i have now will cover it. It's fine though. The only thing I care about is my gf and my brother, as long as I at least have my brother, I'll be fine

cuck.

The point is that they had metal bats there.

BLEED BITCH BLEED
BLEED BITCH BLEED
BLEEEEEEEEEEEED