What are you going to do about this?

They are erasing our history, act now.
Lenin's monument in Seattle seems like a good target to begin with.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DerrickQLewis/status/897239313989206018
youtube.com/watch?v=zAKksqKR3pI
lasvegassun.com/news/1999/jun/08/lenins-head-found-at-local-thrift-store/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's good. This is going to radicalise so many people.

Down with Lenin!!

also Bump

Rebump.

Gotta even the field, lads

Only faggot progressives without jobs have the time or give a shit about an inanimate object like a statue. I'm not a progressive, therefore I have work to do and other things in my life beyond being outraged by a fucking statue.

Sort yourselves out and stop acting like snowflake progressive pussies, you fags.

shut the fuck up shill

So you don't mind having a statue of FUCKING LENIN in your own country? Imagine the media and lefties outrage if someone were to build a Hitler statue in the middle of New York.

I heard the seattle lenin is a local meme, nothing that is taken seriously or honored to any extent

It's still there faggot, and commies love it. There's no plans to take it down either. As I said earlier to the other shithead: try putting-up a Hitler statue "as a local meme".

Dont stoop to these idiots level people like OP are trying to make the right look bad
Sage

>Taking down a Lenin monument
>Make the right look bad

You must be either trolling or an outright communist shill. Fuck off.

Nice, I'll be posting these on twitter.

>Who gives a fuck about my culture and heritage being erased, I have to make shekels to buy the new shiny phone. What kind of loser cares about being culturally replaced?

where is the lenin statue located?

Why would you do that tho? I just don't understand this childish mindset where you have to remove something with force because it "offends" you. But hey, i hope that new statue with a woman shoving ravioli in her pussy is going to be much better.

on private property, dont do it bro

Now do you soft faggots see why these people deserve to die? They are fucking monkeys

This. You western fags need to retaliate, fire with fire.

It's simole, we go after the jews

Who cares.

Who gives a fuck, piss off retard.

The targeting of monuments related to the civil war seems like a very deliberate symbolic thing intended to spark a new civil war.

Fuck off Pajeet.

If we attack their monuments then all we're doing is showing we're no better. I do think we should take action, but it wouldn't be a good idea to retaliate in that manner. If both sides behave like bulls in a china shop, neither will survive.

>people committing crime

>"let's commit an even bigger crime, that'll prove that we're not as retarded!"

You aren't gonna do shit you pussy and you know it.

holy fuck they're even doing that creepy MKULTRA chant again

Sup Forums what the fuck is going on?

> I'll just lie down and let them kill me, I trust the law even though they won't help us.

twitter.com/DerrickQLewis/status/897239313989206018

forgot link

This is good. We can't hold the moral highground while Antifa are in full Soviet Revolution mode.

But I'm from Vermont... it's literally not my culture why should I care?

Fighting fire with fire only ever gets you burned. Use water and douse the fire, though, and you'll be praised.

>antifa
literally isis

I'd be all for it.
I'm a centrist with a healthy dose of not giving a fuck towards left and right.

Checked.

And by showing you are no different you are making normies see that antifa behaves just like the nazis they critique.

This usually isn't advisable, but honestly, this would be fine tit for tat. Disbelief and disgust was the reaction of myself and everyone I showed proof of the statue's existence to.

Patriotic Americans would applaud.
Normies wouldn't give a shit, beyond maybe a
>heh. Good one.

I don't mind. They get to have their opinion, just as we should have ours. I say we start a fund to replace the statue.

bump

Stop trying to explain you are a cuck and a shame for your ancestors.

Now we wait
youtube.com/watch?v=zAKksqKR3pI

Tear down the Lenin statue in Seattle. That's what we're gonna do. Start the general

>Lenin's monument in Seattle seems like a good target to begin with.
WTF, is this for real? What the fuck is a statue of Lenin doing in the US of A???

If the Covenant wanna eliminate this part of my history...fine by me.

HAHAHAH

Even Sweden tore down the Lenin statues a long time ago. What the fuck are you doing?

So they take it down again. You're very intelligent.

You honestly don't see how they will go after
>slave owning
>whites only
founding fathers next?

Top idea lads
This is using the enemies tactics against themselves.

This is rage inducing. They need to get these Yankee faggots the fuck out of my state.

Love it, people will see what kind of vicious harpies the left truly are

If taking down a confederate monument makes them look bad, so too will taking down a communist monument make us look bad. We need to remain the "good guys" in this situation, such that the others will remain the "bad guys".

I'm posted up with my Colt at the statue now faggots. Come by if you want one in your skull.

Somebody please take an oxy acetylene torch to Lenins face. If MA werent so far Id do it myself. The time for games is now.

It has to be done. Seattle anons also seem to be well organized which is good. The statue goes down tonight. Start sending the flares.

Do you have your two zig zags as well?

Stick and Stones my break my bones, but inanimate statues will always trigger me.

No, it's showing them that they cant act out without material consequences. The statue is symbolic. Lenin is a great choice.

is the statue hollow?

> "I'm too much of a fat shlubby virgin to do anything for myself. Somebody else do things to make me feel good!"

DO IT.
If it's on private property, they couldn't do shit without getting lawsuits up the ass.

Also, will they tear down the Washington Monument.

TONIGHT

Also if they get outraged by Lenin being attacked then they're immediately ousting themselves as Communists

Totally not shills trying to encourage bad ideas.

An Eye for an eye

aaahahahahahahaha this week is so good

Literally who cares

Yeah, I mean, their final goal is to destroy everything whites did, civilization in itself.

Imagine being Sup Forums right now.

I dont know about you, but these seem like fit, healthy, intelligent people who I should feel intimidated by. So alpha.

He will not divide us

these people are all losers.

This is why america is doomed to fail. You are a fake country with a short history that is easily erased. You don't have any compassion for your fellow countryman and you'll happily spill each other's blood given the opportunity.

Good fuck these statues anyway. We will replace them with gold statues of Trump and Pence and Mattis after the 2nd Civil war.

1 like = 1 commie speedbump

Y'all better face the facts, check'd fambly

it starts with showing these assholes that they won't get away with this anymore

Society is falling apart, fragmenting. In the end only those that form loyal in-groupings in peace and quiet will prevail.

That you want to march in the street for white identity is fine and all, but i think we whites should do it more in silence.

Lets not announce to the world that we are excluding others, lets just exclude and build for ourselves.

The most important thing you can do is find people that share this opinion, and build a community with only them. Exclude everyone that does not think like you.

THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT. I AM FUCKING PISSED.

Sup Forums literally on suicide watch. a crowd broke through police barriers at Trump tower too

imagine just adding a golden trump mane to all statues, a la the joker

> YES !!!!!

> YES !!!!!

> YES !!!!!

True. But we don't want the normies to hate both sides. We need them on our side, and to do that we have to act civil.

This makes me physically sick. I cannot believe this is my America. This is the Bolshevik Revolution and Mao's Cultural Revolution happening in real time right in front of us. We are already about a 50% communist country. They are going all in now. This is not only extremely frightening, but absolutely disgusting. If Trump does not address this immediately, that will confirm to me he is a commie globalist and I will be done with him for good.

>no standing anytime
the absolute madxirs

This coming from Sweden? Bitch please.

I fully believe this will get worse as boomers get closer to death. They are the ones running this and financing it in the background this is that last gasp of relevancy before they die.

THERE IS NOTHING TO WAIT FOR ANYMORE. IT'S HERE. ITS LITERALLY HAPPENING.

GO OUT AND FIGHT

>Society is falling apart, fragmenting.
It is the Bolshevik Revolution and Mao's Cultural Revolution. They commie-globalists are going all out. Satan knows his time is drawing to a close, so they are rushing things now. They are destroying America quicker than we realized would happen. Extremely frightening.

the call of costs

wait what lol, you actually have commie monuments erected in your country?

To show we aren't fazed by their actions.

The Swedes ripped out all the Lenin statues a long time ago

just an idea for the lenin statue:
lasvegassun.com/news/1999/jun/08/lenins-head-found-at-local-thrift-store/

fuckin vegas. a bar has a bad idea, rethinks it, beheads the statue, and serves drinks out of it

Yeah I'll get right on that. 3640km is no big deal. I'll just call work and let them know that I wont be in tomorroe as I will be going to go melt Lenins face off.
>fat shlubby virgin
I'm swole and married. But keep telling yourself that sweetie!

I will donate $250 canadian dollars to anyone who irreparably harms the satue of Lenin. If this becomes a general I will set up a secure anonymous escrow for the transaction. This needs to happen.