youtube.com/watch?v=eFVHqp4CdHQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>grandfathers
Sexist desu.

My grandfather fought for Mussolini. I don't think he'd really be upset

both of mine went to kill Japs, neither went to Europe

Why wasn't yours gassed?

Fuck you Kike.

(((Bolsheviks))) caused 70 million humans to die and all we ever hear about is your made-up 6 million

Most of Americans didnt want to enter the war but Churchill pretty much sucked USAs cock for them to enter so USA forced Japs hand to attack them

Do you mean because in the lower pic they are using the nazi-flag like their own, while in the upper pic they are celebrating victory over the Nazi's.

Or are you pointing out the fact that the upper pic there are some soldiers, honest man fighting for their country, while in the lower pic there are a bunch of low-lifers and alcoholics (look the women)?

our grandfathers were jewish pawns

My grandfather fought the (((Communist))).

Never seen newer flags in my life.

what do you mean? they are both holding Nazi flags

If my grandfather was alive to see the absolute fucking state of it all, he would understand.
He also hated the jews.

It was your peoples evil armies that were on the receiving end of my grandfathers rifle.

The only good (((Commie))) is a...

>Rhodesia

It still hurts.

If Nazism failed than why are you faggots calling everyone that disagrees with you a Nazi? HMMMMM?!?!?!

shit on stormfags and dixiboos all you want, but leave rhodesia alone

We need a cool new flag.
The Nazi / Confederate flags are flags of the losing side of two American wars. Americans are taught to hate these flags from a young age.
A brand new flag, a brand new movement.
It really has to be done...

Didnt Judea declare was on Germany in 1936?

Rhodesia did nothing wrong

>our grandfather fought the wrong war
Also, bonus round:
>white people are responsible for all the horrible, racist things their ancestors have done
>wtf white people why don't you live up to the example your ancestors set, you racists
AGE OF REVENGE

Morons who are against Rhodesia = instant give-away of psuedo-intellectualism.

Watch Blood Diamond ffs

>muh 70 million
Why does the number change from person to person?

I am most triggered by the order the flags are in, it doesnt make sense.

My grandfather had no problem with the confederate flag.

Just wondering if it was really six gorillion how are you here user.
Unless your another lying kike that worked with communists to live.

We are ashamed of them. Sage.

>All Americans in the 1940's were anti-nazi
Oh Schlomo

Because they are estimations so it depends on who's estimate you use.

It's how many people died in WW2 you stupid fuck. It's solid.

Nice propaganda.

My grandfathers both fought so international jewry could go unopposed which lead to the flooding of the US and europe with the non-white filth of the world. Also, that guy was prob a photo op plant.

So Soviets are responsible for a war Nazis started?

LOL

My grandfather served in Korea, not WWII.

HE KILLED COMMIES!

Fight back the shills by posting redpill videos. Convert them to our side, this is an opportunity for us:

Mainstream media using fake actors for Sandy Hook:

youtube.com/watch?v=0JoeXAFBbpQ

Staged car bombing to be later used by media to push agendas:

youtube.com/watch?v=hDn1aql32Zo

If you think it's impossible for Jews (or any elites) to be part of some secret child murdering death cult, then think again:

youtube.com/watch?v=eFVHqp4CdHQ

>Reminder that Hitler didn't want war, there wasn't a holocaust and he wanted to send the jews into exile for fucking up the country with usery. The dead jews died from typhus and the commies in USSR committed atrocities with jews in power
Humanity doesn't have a race problem, it has a nigger and kike problem. Now, those words are offensive to some, but it is time to redefine them. A nigger is best defined by the MLK Boondocks episode, (they're living contradictions, full of unfulfilled ambitions, watch and wane, love to complain, love to hear themselves talk, but hate to explain, love being another man's judge and jury, procrastinate until it's time to worry, love to be late,but hate to hurry). Now this can mean anybody can fall into this category, hence the term wigger was coined to describe the white version, but it can be anybody. This problem can be solved by addressing the next problem, kikes. Kikes are mystic, kabalist, hasidic, talmud practicing, pharisee and synagogue of satan worshipping jews. These are the subversive types that promote degeneracy in pop culture and rule by diving and conquering. The more we start to address and expose these types of kikes, the more likely we'll stop infighting and take back control from these subversive types. Don't fall for their tricks, a race war is part of (((their))) plan.

You really are a dumbass. First admit you were confused and thought it was about attatched pic.

Then we can talk about how the 95% Jewish Bolshevik Central Government (completely financed by a New York Jew) assasinated the Czar, his GERMAN WIFE, and their CHILDREN in 1919.

Do you mean that they would be ashamed that we let our countries be invaded when they sacrificed their lives to stop exactly this?

>One Nazi flag
>"Ohhhh my gosh they're all Nazis!

>Numerous communist/soviet flags
>"....."

This

My grandfather fought Marxists. He'd be very proud.

As did mine. Ritorneremo.

My grandfather would have put that flag back where it was the minute he learned for what kind of pussy ass future generations he risked his life for.

My grandfather fought in WW2 and he still hated niggers though

>i hear those right wingers love history
>maybe we can shame them with their ancestors?
Dude, just cut all the racialized nonsense and everything will go back to normal. There were no nazis before this "retarded rape-culture smash the patriarchy dont all us whites have a lot to make up for" crap started becoming a daily event in the media. If anyone REALLY wants all this shit to stop, it ends with buying the mainstream media idea that its so hip and edgy to shit on a bunch of white people who are so mixed they dont even know their own roots.

Honestly, if most people back then knew what kind of shitty weak faggots would be around today, they'd all be hardcore fascists

I don't think so, my grandfather killed commies in the name of Franco.

Die, kike.

no they wouldnt :)

My grandfather killed brown island cannibals because he refused to kill white men in Europe.

Nazi's caused 70mio to die.
Yankee and Commies fought united that time

Why they would see how the Jews fucked everything up and agree with hitler was right.

SURPRISE FAGGOT NO ONE CARES. IN FACT, FUCK MY GRANDFATHER. FUCK YOUR GRANDFATHER AND FUCK EVERY KIKE SLAVE THAT EVER LIVED. I'M ASHAMED OF MY FUCKING GRANDFATHER.

Not my grandfather

fuck off kike. (((Your kind))) replaced Hitler

People deal with the boot pressing against their face in different ways. You lick it, others get rid of it. The monarchy killed millions and doesn't deserve sympathy.

They would be ashamed of themselves if they knew what we know about you, shlomo

My grandfather was a nazi you tard

My grandfather was a child. My great grandfather was a railroad worker in Croatia who was sending trains one way or the other depending on who controlled the railroad at the time.

>Your grandfathers would be ashamed.

Their grandfathers were lied about the war.

"The monarchy killed millions"

Wow. Literally talking out of your ass instead of conceding and learning something.

Stupid faggot. Hang on to that hope that youre smarter than me.

LYNCHIN IS FOR NIGGERS
GAS IS FOR JEWS
WHEN THE RACE WAR STARTS
DONT GET CONFUSED

All of my ancestors were in the SS, if anything they would be proud of me

they would be ashamed of you race mixing and spitting on your culture

Maybe you enjoy getting cucked by the monarchy but not everyone shares your humiliation fetish.

Grandad was a Nazi fuck off.

If you really wanted to be taken seriously this would have been done. Coming up with a new identity should have been the first thing neo-nazis did. They do nothing but look like sore losers by taking up the nazi flag.

"...thieves, murderers and rapists to targets of village gossip could find themselves fettered in convoys marching eastwards into Siberia"

How fucking retarded are you

my granddads killed gooks, because they attacked us.

A commie talking about failure? Fucking ironic.

I actually think he is, probably sweating his bones off.

Meh, somehow i feel better that he died instead of witnessing this shit.

>war is ugly
No shit.

But my grandfather WAS a Nazi. And my grandparents that weren't hate what this country became.

Grandpa sounds like a twat.

My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials.
Can you sat the same?

As do you.

>tfw my grandpa still thought he did the right thing, even until his death. He hated jews and commies yet still thought nazis had to die because 'they thought they were better than us'

He was a third gen German immigrant as well.

Thats not war. That's your "muhlions killed and oppressed under the Czar". The dynasty that made Russia great for 300 years.

Fuck you are so dumb. I fucking despise you low test scoring fags who masquerade as intellectuals. No real concept of "edgy". Just a perversion of the word.

We still are you autistic fuck

Our grandfathers would have fought with Hitler had they known the state of society these days desu senpai

>dreidel dreidel dreidel i made it out of clay
>dreidel dreidel dreidel MY SHEKELS GOY OY VEY!

oh look another i need approval from mommy and daddy thread.

Fuck off

shoah shoah shoah shoah shoah shoah shoah

granddad was nazi actually

My grandfather dodged nuremberg

OP is RIGHT

oh hey, it's this thread again. SAGE.

(your grandpas were spoonfed jewish propaganda from the time they were infants)

Your's was probably a closet fag. Like you.

Order is backwards, but true. Now we get to live in the world progressives created.

Not looking like it's going to be the utopia promised though - maybe that's some of the reason behind the nostalgia.

It'll probably all be for naught in a hundred years or so when the Caliphate is throwing fags off the Freedom Tower directly into the Atlantic Ocean.

Jesus Christ this guy fucking nailed it. Look no further for an all-in-one primer on niggerdom and kikery

Ashamed Grandfather thread

They wouldn't have taken one step up those beaches if they had have known how things would be today.