/HTG/: South Central Scavenger Hunt

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking human trafficking networks. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move though and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc. We are especially looking for people who are good at making maps that we can use to analyze shipping routes, suspected trafficking hubs and routes, and the whole nine yards. Anyone who knows how to make these and is willing to do so would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND ADMIRED!!!

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

Why human trafficking is a big deal:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqCSgCDGNT8

youtube.com/watch?v=-tcAFhAfC2k

>archives of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//

Past threads of interest:

>full of google maps investigation; Port Angeles, Anacortes, Bellingham
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132911667/#132911667

>alleged member of human trafficking operation for South America to US/Canada shared info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133999755/#133999755

>data dump of a lot of compiled info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134584287/#134584287

>compiled info
archive.is/QIiMT

Thread's attempted focus for today is to find one of the larger distribution centers in Los Angeles, CA, along with any smaller ones within the CA area in general. Reminder that all info is being compiled into a list.

Some current leads:
>Avalon Apartments
>Bothell Pediatric & Hand Therapy
>City of Palatka, FL
>Bellingham, WA
>Anacortes, WA
>Port Angeles, WA
>Golden Dragon Exotic Club in Portland
>Tyson Foods Inc. & their connections
>Richard Branson
>San Juan Islands
>D.C. General Hospital
>Los Angeles, CA

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/137338081/#q137352299).
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/05/10/seattle-mayor-ed-murray-accused-of-paying-teen-boys-for-sex-will-not-seek-reelection
heavy.com/news/2017/05/michael-shiosaki-ed-murray-husband-boyfriend-partner-how-did-meet-wedding-marriage-parks-recreation/
icontainers.com/us/2017/05/16/top-10-us-ports/
nwseaportalliance.com/about/leadership-team
manta.com/c/mmbqj5s/katie-k-inc
youtu.be/h_JfN9Wm7fg
vestinc.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Starting Points: Areas with a Consistent Rate of Disappearances and Breeding Grounds

Where are they getting the kids and adults that they use for human trafficking? Where are places that large groups of people usually converge or stay at for an extended period? Here are 3 categories:

Where lots of kids meet and stay:

Where lots of adults meet and stay:

Where a mix of children and adults meet and stay:

Once we have determined possibility, we must assess probability. Is it likely that people would be abducted from these areas? Do the traffickers have enough cover to hide behind to get away with abducting people in these areas without too much suspicion? Do these areas have efficient escape routes to where the traffickers can quickly disperse abducted people into trafficking networks or directly to certain locations and people? Lastly, do these areas have enough funding, resources, and number of traffickers with the skills needed to conduct human trafficking operations there?

Next, start looking for connections between people, groups, and already confirmed trafficking networks in these areas. At this step, it is a good idea to bounce around between the midpoints and end points as well to help you find connections.

Breeding grounds are likely not as common as abduction sites and would be harder to figure out, but I think that they are a possibility worth putting on the table.

If worthwhile connections are found between people and groups that have reasonable probability to be connected to trafficking in that area, then it’s time to move on to connecting that starting point to midpoints and end points in whichever order you choose. You can also start to look for connections between other starting points in the trafficking networks if you think that it will lead to something. Connecting these starting points to the midpoints and the end points will help to further validate them.

>1/3

Midpoints: Routes, Pit Stops, and Distribution Centers

What means of transport are they using to distribute people? What means of transport are available in that location and would be both economically efficient and unsuspicious? Where would those certain means of transport most easily be able to travel to? Where are those certain means of transportation most commonly going?

Look for the places that the transportation is immediately going to. Do not immediately assume that these are ending points, for they may be midpoints (pit stops or distribution centers). See if anything is being transported to and from these locations, for this will determine if it is either a pit stop or a distribution center, and if it is indeed a midpoint. Something to remember about midpoints, and starting points to some extent, is that there are certain resources required for the transport of people (things like food, drugs for sedation, and etc;). Places that distribute these resources work as assets to the networks and may not be used for relocating people.

Pit stops will follow along the same route, while distribution centers will branch off into a different one. Pit stops will also generally be smaller than distribution centers and have less access to different routes. Pit stops usually work as refueling stations for the transportation and as temporary lodgings. Pits stops in-between distribution centers and end points are important for maintaining a state of confidentiality, as people would start noticing if the routes all directly went to just one place.

Distribution centers are usually a warehouse, a fulfillment center, a cross-dock facility, a bulk break center, or a package handling center. This is where people are sold and transported to their respective ending points. These are especially required to remain hidden or non-suspect, and must be large enough to accommodate for large groups of people.

>2/3

End Points: Individuals, Locations, and Organizations

Who are the ones receiving all of these people in the end? It can either be individuals who are looking for personal sex slaves or for people to use as sacrifices.

They can be specific locations which function as a type of Bohemian Grove or for places where they conduct orgies, mass torture, cannibalism (Spirit Cooking comes to mind, along with Spirit Eating), or group sacrifices. Group indoctrination, hazing ceremonies, and blackmail can also occur at these places.

Other locations include military bases, labs, and secret underground bases for genetic experiments, cloning, and for Super Soldier programs. Since some of these locations are top secret it may not be possible to find them, but you can find the trafficking networks that ultimately go to them. Locations like these are also likely to be tied to various groups.

Groups are numerous and varied. Examples are big pharma companies, bio-tech companies, IRL umbrella corporations, and large-scale cults and globalist groups. These groups can conduct any mixture of the previously mentioned activities that require people from human trafficking. These ending points in of themselves would have their own connections within them to different groups and individuals. The “end product” that these groups produce from the people they get through human trafficking may also be relocated and distributed to different places and organizations.

Guessing certain end points and seeing if the starting and midpoints happen to go to them, or are within the proximity of them, can be a valid strategy for finding them out.

>3/3

Look for these kinds of things to map out the trafficking networks (courtesy of Anon5):

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]

(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)

2) [Corporation/Business]

(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)

3) [Criminal]

(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)

4) [Cult]

(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)

5) [Intel Agencies]

(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)

6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]

(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)

7) [Hollywood]

(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)

Another thing to note is the use of trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).

Here's the area we're looking over for the Main Distribution Center

Bampf

Where the Shills at? Shit's been a little off since the whole Charlottesville false flag happened

You can't do this shit in fear of OMG DOXING
Go in, dig up weird
come out and lance losers
Make a mockery of them
some will turn out to be hiding something
Don't hold a grudge against the ones that don't develop into anything, because most won't

Board is being slid pretty heavily too, I'd imagine some groups like Shareblue are out in force right now in addition to our group of friends

I knew you wouldn't miss an /htg/ thread

Fuck the slide is unreal today. Have another bump

It's bad, may have to fuck off back to cripplechan and locate to there for a few days till it all blows over

I'm going to address this post(archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/137338081/#q137352299).

0) Saying I'm "Frank" is False Identification. Also I don't have/use Social Media.

1) Search Area where the MDC of LA is. Multiple sketchy companies are/will be found in it

2) I've been providing leads/info in my posts on the /HTG/ threads

3) More eyes looking at something is always good & Sup Forums is a way to reach out to the World Stage, while dropping Information.

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Nice to see you here Anon5, been trying to get some information about the false flag out but I think it's probably better that I focus my efforts here.

Will keep scouring the search vector for the MDC and look into the companies.

The maps Search Vector is much better then how it used to be when /HTG/ first started to look in LA.

Definitely, it's becoming more refined. I think the next step is to examine those "toes" and eliminate them or find companies within them that are of interest.

Should we prioritize companies from certain industries for examination (like shipping, import/export, warehouse services etc)? Or do some of the companies involved appear to be involved in other industries under initial scrutiny?

Sup Forums is being hit heavily, after the Rally they sense Blood in the Water.

Was doing a little research into the guys who organized the event and one of them was involved with Occupy and supported Obama before becoming "fascist." So you were right as usual. Daily Stormer founder was a liberal vegan growing up as well.

Do you know anything about The Rebel? They are run by Western Jews and appear to be attacking the Alt Right now. Are they just taking an opportunity to attack what they perceive as bad eggs in the basket or are they being subversive?

Anyone notice that nothing comes up for the Warehouse and Transloading Inc. in the furthest right "toe" of the search vector? Trying to find info on it.

Couple of unmarked semis/trailers in the street, fairly decent sized parking lot but nothing in it. Building looks like there is no tenant from the outside. Kinda weird considering that there doesn't appear to be anything to find on them online

1) Yep, the next step in refining the Search Vector is cutting off the "toes".(After they are searched)

2) General sweep first & notice anything that stands out.

1) They are setting things in motion for the US Spring & I did say weeks/months ago to expect false flags to be blamed on the right to cause martial law in cities.

2) The Rebel has connections to Canada IC & Western Jews. Currently many different groups are using & exploiting the MAGA movement wave.

1) Ok, I'm looking over the toes first and I will then glance over the rest after.

2) Already found something odd in the toes

Other side of the property shows the parking lot filled with boxes/trash. This might be a lot to come back and look at later.

When it comes to searching(for now), start from the "toes" & work your way up.

That way the "toes" can be eliminated for the most part.

(checked)
Alright. Since you are here, what's in Seattle that is so important that we should focus on it next as opposed to other West Coast cities? Just curious.

It's part of the West Coast Trafficking Network. Also it is a Sanctuary City & the Mayor is very interesting.

The occasional bumps are helping with the mass sliding going on.

He's queer, is "married" to Ed Shioshaski, and he likes little boys?

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/05/10/seattle-mayor-ed-murray-accused-of-paying-teen-boys-for-sex-will-not-seek-reelection

heavy.com/news/2017/05/michael-shiosaki-ed-murray-husband-boyfriend-partner-how-did-meet-wedding-marriage-parks-recreation/

After LA is investigated, Seattle is next. Then DC.

If you say so.

Amazing that he hasn't stepped down after all the allegations. Don't know much about him though

Seattle has a very busy Port.

Just look at his fucking face. Obviously a creeper.

Are we focusing on the West Coast because of shipments that may come through there in the near future? Guns and other equipment maybe?

Animeanon you may be a spook and sometimes post really weird images but I do appreciate the bumps you give these threads

If nothing else, the West Coast is a liberal stronghold and of strategic geographic importance.

I didn't choose to be born spooky.

Right, I would love to be able to break up the liberal grip and help people undo the social engineering long term.

That's not really true, we all make decisions. Maybe we don't understand the implications at the time though

the autism is strong in this one
>0) Saying I'm "Frank" is False Identification. Also I don't have/use Social Media.
you don't have it anymore, you deleted all your accounts 5 minutes after you got doxxed, remember?
>Search Area where the MDC of LA is. Multiple sketchy companies are/will be found in it
so your investigation has "uncovered" a search area? Your search area is LA. What kind of investigation says "there is something going on in a major city" and calls that progress? Neck yourself Frank.
>I've been providing leads/info in my posts on the /HTG/ threads
No you haven't. This is just a lie, you vaguely tell people to "dig deeper" and "almost there" and keep reposting the same nonsense image of the "shill operation" that you made
>3) More eyes looking at something is always good & Sup Forums is a way to reach out to the World Stage, while dropping Information.
Except your threads are now telling people to go to cripple chan and have devolved into nothing but frankposting/meming. You've proven yourself to be an insufferable, no-life autist, but not an insider.
You're stating this like a massive pedophile network investigation isn't going to take months/years just to scratch the surface. Frank you are legitimately delusional.

Also post rare franks guys.

Consider how the DNC has connections to China & you will understand why Seatle & LA are important to look into first.

LA/Hollywood is the Propaganda Broadcaster. DC is the Military Base.

.Also looking into LA & Seattle allows /HTG/ to refine it's investigation efforts before DC.

>post rare franks
>not posting anti-franks
Who else LARPing as a /paladin/ here?

Interesting businesses near Warehouse and Transloading Inc.

Pot warehouse (drugs), gear manufacturer, produce warehouses, oil and tire companies, exporter etc.

Ok I figured it had to do with China.

And makes sense, I am still getting my sea legs when it comes to investigating cities.

Is there any particular TImeline for these investigations?

Forgot to post pic of area around Warehouse and Transloading Inc.

Can you guys rename this to Frank General /FG/? you'll definitely get more (You)'s this way.

No timeframe just yet, but really good progress is being made.

For future reference, and to give a thread bump:

Seattle-Tacoma, 4th largest container gateway in North America.
icontainers.com/us/2017/05/16/top-10-us-ports/

Run by the Northwest Seaport Alliance. Here's their "Leadership Team":
nwseaportalliance.com/about/leadership-team

Lol

Ok good to know, I like to stay ahead of schedule whenever possible

Thanks user, will note those for when we get to Seattle

Surprise, surprise. They all look like predators.

Happy to contribute. Have another bump!

Always appreciated

>thread up for 1 hour 30 minutes
>9 posters
>90% is bumps
>50% 1 guy
WOAH SHILLS ARE HITTING THIS THREAD HARD

0) Since I never had Social Media in the first place, I can't really delete something I don't have.

1) /HTG/ went from the West Coast, to LA, to a Section of LA. That's how investigation works.

2) Go back over all the comments I made in /HTG/. I gave many different hints/intel about how Trafficking Networks work. Also I wasn't the one who made that Shill Image.

3) /HTG/ is it's own thing, I just contribute to it. It only has problems because Shills like yourself tend to get very angry that Trafficking Networks are being looked into.

4) Looking at only Symbols,Food Places & VIP Cases makes Network Investigations take months/years. Trafficking Networks are where the real "meat" is.

Everything I've said on Sup Forums is the Truth.

Seattle is where another MDC is located.

The next step is updating the Map(s) after the "toes" are searched & removed.

Doesn't matter, most of us have migrated to a more secure and better site to avoid their stupidity so we can conduct our investigations in peace and then drop the info on the chans/reporters as it is handled.

The larpers/troll stupidity is totally a waste of their time so let them continue to waste it if they so wish. Wouldn't be the first time it happened and won't be the last. They have tried this method for years and yet keep trying.

Does "Chinagate" and the Clintons, and other individuals involved, in the late '90s have relevance?

Ok, What is your opinion about this location in the far right toe? Has access to the Rail Yards via District Blvd --> Atlantic Blvd

To some extent.

This is the only other area with any potential in the far right "toe"

Moving to the middle one

>0) Since I never had Social Media in the first place, I can't really delete something I don't have.
This is a lie. You even said you talked to the "Fanboy" and warned him on twitter a week before he got doxxed.
>>>People were linking his twitter around on my threads. So I checked him out & about a week ago I gave him a heads up that he might be Doxxed.
So how did you get into contact with him user? Are you going to walk back this statement?
>1) /HTG/ went from the West Coast, to LA, to a Section of LA. That's how investigation works.
investigations work by having solid leads and evidence, not listening to some sperg talk about "dig deeper, you're almost there" "take pictures of warehouses on google maps"
>2) Go back over all the comments I made in /HTG/. I gave many different hints/intel about how Trafficking Networks work. Also I wasn't the one who made that Shill Image.
Another lie. You can't even name one "lead" you have given.
>3) /HTG/ is it's own thing, I just contribute to it. It only has problems because Shills like yourself tend to get very angry that Trafficking Networks are being looked into.
You and one other autist are the ones that make and spam these shitty threads though. No one here is angry, Frank, we just enjoy shitting on you and watching you melt down. Your life revolves around Sup Forums now.
>4) Looking at only Symbols,Food Places & VIP Cases makes Network Investigations take months/years. Trafficking Networks are where the real "meat" is.
>>Pizzagate isn't real. Alefantis is innocent. LOOK INTO GOOGLE MAPS AND FIND THE GHOST FLEETS GOYS. you constantly slip between retarded schizo autist, and genuine disinfo agent.
>Everything I've said on Sup Forums is the Truth.
Yes, there were giant creatures that "bit" the land bridge between Asia and NA in half. Also you have a database of "Shill's" that you and AI actively monitor. Also I'm under investigation for aiding terrorist (why haven't I been v& or paid a visit from your PMC yet Frank?)

Work on eliminating each "toe". You'll find that the Search Vector is less spread out & more concentrated after all "toes" are removed.

You sound like an assblasted little libshit picking through irrelevant and mundane details like you're doing right now tbqh

>120 year old insider
>already knows where the MDC is located but won't say
>time travel
>isn't Frank

My dad works for Santa Klaus at the North pole

Daily reminder: You're anon5's biggest and possibly only fan. You unironically make memes revolving around him, a fat NEET from Woburn, MA. Your life truly has no meaning.

Katie K inc at
5601 Bickett St, Los Angeles, CA 90058
In the middle toe area has a lot of unmarked trucks sitting there for only having 10 employees
manta.com/c/mmbqj5s/katie-k-inc

If this was some kind of limited hangout that leaked out partial truths I would have jumped on board and helped you guys because im /highenergy/ and arguably one of the best propagandists since Joseph Goebells and Edward Bernays. I would have made /htg/ cool. Unfortunately there has not been 1 legitimate lead.

Post come coffee memes

0) It's not a lie, Twitter wasn't how I sent him the message.

1) LA has a very "rich" history when it comes to Trafficking.

2) Nope, not a lie either. Modified Vehicles(such as Semi's) are used in/for Trafficking sometimes, like that Semi-Truck that was found in that Parking Lot with people dead inside.

3) Never actually melted down, since I'm not Frank. It was also quite fun seeing the AI system mess with you guys when the whole "dox" was going on.

4) I was merely pointing out that the broken land-bridge was in the shape of a Bite mark. The AI Database/Super Computer is very active & expected that you would have taken the bait: . My PMC is dealing with bigger issues, but that doesn't mean other Groups are not interested in dealing with you guys.

1) Being 120 is an achievement

2) Helping people understand how to research Trafficking Networks matters.

3) Exists & is part of BBP's.

4) Never had connections with or to him.

I said it in the second thread and am compelled to reiterate that we would probably be wise to pay attention to massive rise in "homeless shelters" being funded by the tax payer of CA.

These shelters are always (no exception from what have found) overseen by non profit regulators with zero oversight. A large amount of failed kidnappings and attacks against children have been associated with responses from local papers reporting it as "John Doe, a transient".

Point being, I don't think it is coincidence that they have sprung up in huge numbers across the state and are being overseen by the same groups time and time again all with ties to the Mayo Clinic.

What's wrong? You don't like my shittily produced memes?

Dude how can you keep saying that you're 120 years old wtf. If the objective of this operation was to lure in newfags in some kind of pied piper strategy then you could have just left that part out. Sorry Frank, ayylamos and everything else you say sounds too retarded, even for newfags.

Have a bump you larping faggot.

Was there any truth to that post about fake tanker trucks?

Obvious attempts going on to derail this thread.

Thread Theme:
youtu.be/h_JfN9Wm7fg

1) Because I am 120 & have been one of many making sure the World doesn't completely go to shit. Which is why I'm slightly insulted that you keep thinking I'm some random person.

My only objective has been getting Information out. Never been Dis-info or a LARP.

Everything I say is Truth, because I've been around long enough to know that it's the most powerful thing when it comes to communication.

Other trailer types are sometimes modified.

The second /HTG/ starts to concentrate, they always do this.

Only spot of any interest in the middle "toe" is Vest Inc. which appears to be a legitimate steel tubing company. Saw a couple of buses in the street for some reason.

vestinc.com

You say the Shills are too stupid to live, but then you are also insulted when they are too stupid to think you're not some random kid haha.

Again, doesn't matter for those coming here trying to save their sack by derailing. We have their number on the other site and have been closing in on things for months now. They can gripe and complain all they want, won't make a difference.

Besides, just look around the past few months and look at all the traffickers and sites being smashed by the feds left and right.

and you subtly uttered death threats at me which I really don't appreciate. This is a Chinese cartoon image board for good natured whyte bois who are not in any way threatening or dangerous. Saying stupid shit like "the shills live because anon5 lets them" is probably the gayest thing I have ever heard. This whole ominous powerful gayluminati thing you got going is really sad.

Message to Franks PR team: I'm not illiterate, I can craft my own psyops (while making them sound plausible) I am no longer ideologically driven and have absolutely no problem with submitting to ZOG as long as you pay me adequately and give me a 10/10 idf instagram slut.

You know where to find me

Holy shit, post some fucking coffee memes faggot.

Y tho I don't have coffee memes

You claim to be good at propaganda, so post some high energy memes.

Pretty sure the middle "toe" can be eliminated as well. There is nothing there of any interest and any buildings that aren't marked by Google as occupied by legit businesses are too nice looking to be of interest in my opinion.

They're actually pretty shit at propaganda. I could do much better if someone paid me to do it

It's funny because no one wants to traffic niggers but the picture implies the eternal victims are being trafficked instead of naive young white women betrayed by the media.

>propaganda
Pretty sure the government isn't supposed to be astroturfing.

bump for good luck

>encourage caffiene drinking at night time

It's like you think I'm some kind of degenerate

Frank why can't you just accept it? A real 120 year old vampire lich would not have gone such lengths to prove he isn't this "fanboy". You had a full on meltdown for a week, you threatened to kill people and have them arrested by your PMC. You even told people to come meet you IRL as a "challenge". Furthermore, you're borderline illiterate and a 120 year old should not have the same exact typing style as a fat NEET from Planet Side 2 forums.

Here, I'll give you a chance to prove you right and confirm that the database is real. I have been in these threads both posing as an /HTG/ investigator while also calling you out for your larping. You have unironically responded to me and participated in my satirical threads I've made about you as well. You've claimed to have been monitoring me for months now. Who am I? Where am I posting from? Link to my posts, Frank. Prove you aren't a larper. Shit, I'll make it easy for you Frankie boy, name the state that I'm in at the very least. You have a 1 in 50 chance of getting that right at least.

I'll even give you a hint, pic very related, the answer is literally in the filename

Slightly ahead of the toe amputation, but this is too odd to ignore
Excelpro inc listed literally as a cheese shop has way too many freight containers laying around, its odd.

>3760 E 26th St, Vernon, CA 90058

Relinquish the spine beetles Frank
>120 year old Frank bends down to his spine beetle and whispers in its ear "sic em' boy"
>spine beetle devours me while Frank cackles like a madman
>proceeds to play planetside2

Idk if beetles have ears tho

Anyone else /hungry/ for fine cheeses here?

And yet they still are...

Interesting, that would probably be a Transport/Ghost Fleet spot though.

>And yet they still are...
If you say so.

>ghost fleet

Someone needs to make a wikia with all the /htg/ lingo.

>MDC's
>Ghostfleets
>Spine beetles

What else should I add to the /htg/ lexicon? We got so much to work with idk where to even start

Bump

Some of us have already been concentrating on the area near the center of the foot: the DT Terminal Market and the area right under the 10.
This is the area that meets the requirements of storage, trucks, ease of access. Am I truncating too much to the south, or is this correct?