LOL

LOL

RACISTS BTFO

It will be back up by friday

>a crumbled up statue will be back up on Friday
LOL

They didn't have a permit ,so yes

The victors of a war are the ones who tear down statues.

You lost, Sup Forums. Die.

IT'S OVER
THE ALT RIGHT IS FINISH

Sup Forums BTFO

>that based Asian cutie with pigtails kicking the Confederate statue

hubba hubba

>all these tough guys kicking a statue
that'll show 'em

>WTF SOME MUSLIM RAN OVER A BUNCH OF PEOPLE WHAT A BUNCH OF FUCKING ANIMALS
>HAHA FUCKING BASED THAT FAT BITCH DESERVED IT
LOL

Someone go tear down the statue of liberty.

If you watch the guy in blue, he goes to punch it at one point but stops himself as he (rightly) realises he might actually do more damage to himself.

One is 2000 years old and a historical symbol, one is 150 years old and a symbol of hate.

damn, the bard showed up...

they all deserved it

reap the whirlwind

White guy with white tshirt who spits first on toppled statue... isn't that the "that's racist" twitter guy.. ? Sure looks like him

>those nu-males and dykes kicking the statue

KEK

Enjoy prison, morons

YES YES

A C C E L E R A T I O N

this is some serious Bolshevik shit right here

CIVIL WAR HERE WE COME

WE WUZ TALIBAN N SHEEEEEEIT

isn't this vandalism?
why aren't these people being arrested

Wow... Incredible... Antifa is so strong....

A symbol of hate? It was a memorial to soldiers that died in the war. There's one for every war that the US fought in at the courthouse.

Every single city I've ever been in has the same type of memorial (and I live in the north)

tubba blubba more like.

These people are fucking mentally unhinged destroying historic art

they are not wearing masks.
they did not have a permit. this is considered public property damage

Witch is a crime
you know what to do

I fucking hate Americans so god damn much? Why are you people so fucking stupid? What's tearing down a historic landmark gonna do? Literally fucking nothing. It's gonna russle a few jimmies and a cost a bit of money. God fuck you American retards

antifa is literally isis

holy shit

nah, those that tear them down are soon to be under the boot of those that lead the revolution.

Take down Lenin in Seattle

cringe

All it needs is someone whacking the statue with a slipper and it looks like the apes in Iraq climbing all over the statue of Saddam.

yeah that Greeks and Romans never fucked up anyone

are police arresting these people?

When will someone drive by and toss a molotov into those protesters? Car crashes just aren't getting me up any more.

they really beat that inanimate object up lmao

Me in the blue shirt

No I think they're called vandals

>All these triggered nazis

Mission accomplished

what a bunch of pathetic scum.

>oh shit punching stone bad
Great catch

mfw

BASH THE FASH. Fuck yeah man, love seeing my fellow Americans stand up to the nazi scum. Fuck nazis. You stand against everything this country was founded on.

>Can't beat up actual people
>Have to beat up statues instead

Only because it couldn't fight back. Pussies.

>confederates were nazis

Step up from trash cans.

White man, they're destroying your statues in the streets, symbols of your culture and your heritage. What are you doing to prevent this? Shitposting?

Civil war 2: electric boogaloo starts now!

stop calling them protestors and start calling them terrorists

Score another one for the Antifas

Lawdy, I do declare. You southern-fried catfish-fuckers are so incompetent, so amazingly autistically unaware of the image you project! I bet you couldn't keep a FREE WATERMELONS stand open in downtown Atlanta in the middle of July.

Giant Nazi-federate Rally to protest removal of Confederate monuments => Kentucky orders removal of all monuments, AND amateurs manually remove one more. You guys are at like 0-19 right out of the box. When does the revolution start, Comrades?! What a bunch of losers.

Now I kinda do want white people to die.

yes, because it's typically the reasonable people that start burning effigies

Reminder that this is the world police country that is telling the whole world how to behave

You are a gigantic faggot.

Spanish republican flag on the pic.
So embarrassing

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR WHY DON'T PEOPLE LIKE US NAZIS??

TRUMP WON SO WHY AREN'T WE WINNING TOO?? IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR BROS!

Fuck it, it's not MY statue. "The boys who wore grey" were probably honorable men, but the people who raised that monument absolutely intended it to be a monument toward the Lost Cause - an ever-present reminder that every white man you see in the South *might* be a Klansman at night.

Fuck them, and fuck their statue.

SHOW YOUR LEAF

>procede to lose everything they fight against people
>their only wins are against inanimate objects

trully showing then senpai

I'm sure there existed many who considered those ancient statues an expression of cultural hatred around the time they were commissioned. The perception you apply to the artifact does not alter its innate historical value, which proceeds simply from its significance as a testimony of the civilizations that came before us.

It is a pathetic and cowardly act, an admission by the Left that they cannot deal with the historical legacy which exists; it's so threatening to them, its existence so undermining of their world view, that they must simply obliterate, lest they be forced to admit that they cannot earnestly counter the questions which it brings up, cannot meet the challenge of integrating this part of history into its world. The Eternal Brainlet hates and fears what it does not understand.

This is why we need a white ethnostate.

Are you challenging us to capture the flag again? because we're 6-0

>the left thinks people are scared of this
they are just angering the white man

You are going to be skinned alive.

>the ultra fat white woman was the only one kicking it
DaddyIssues.webm

It's not 150 years old, that's the point. Almost all Confederate memorials were built either between 1915-1925 (height of the second Klan) or during the Civil Rights Movement. They have always been explicitly racial signifiers, just like the VA battle flag that the KKK adopted and then idiot white southerners called it "the Confederate Flag" because their lives are so shit that they desperately cling to any narrative that says they are superior.

these people are mentally retarded and paid to be there

Accelerationism may not have been a bad idea after all

they can move ,

That statue wasn't of anyone in particular right? Just for the confederate soldiers who died?

It was dedicated to soldiers who died in the war. Just like the monuments to WWI, WWII, and the Vietnam War that are on the same site.

need to meme this for the normies

who cares ngger

We're not like the old antifa that bashed trashcans! Now we bash statues!

ISIS did this in Palmyra.

Realistically, this type of monument was prevalent in the 1920s because the companies that made a bunch of monuments for fallen soldiers in WWI after the war realized they could expand their market by marking memorials from the civil war. These monuments popped up all over the place in the early '20s in the North and the South.

I'd agree with you on the monuments that showed up in the 60s, but in this case it really probably was not due to racism.

You should because it's why any person with access to a library and half working brain is against you. Bullshitting about history is an easy way for a movement to get shat on forever

Good. Then no more niggers and mudslimes can migrate here.

t. austrolopithicus

accelerationism is the only way

Yes, because taking down statues is going to end racism and racial issues.

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

Dont forget guys. Most of these faggots at shareblue only post without their flags because their VPNs will come from another country.

Look how animalistic those young people are kicking and stomping all over the broken statue

I hope their toes swell the fuck up.

they all look alike to you eh costanza

Lmao the US is literally ISIS

I know this is obviously bait but symbols of hate don't exist.

lol yeah i was expecting to see more people in masks. I hope everyone here catches some charges for this.

These people were all just niggers and commies

They're just trying to destroy all traces of history so they can, a hundred years later, claim that America was never white.

I'd rather call myself an Amerikaner rather than an American.
Us Whites are going to be hounded and attacked just like the Afrikaners one of these days.

I think the first step that needs to be taken is freezing soros assets. Someone of plebbit was saying that a good lawyer could subpoena the shit out of the counter protesters and get to the bottom of soros involvement

just got off the welfare and then watch them eat eachother like in africa