Even fucking Discord is now banning "racist content", this a complete totalitarian purge almost everywhere, web or IRL...

Even fucking Discord is now banning "racist content", this a complete totalitarian purge almost everywhere, web or IRL, soon there will be no place left. Welcome to the Brave New Fucking World.

Bump

what did you think was going to happen when we took base in enemy territory?

>took base in enemy territory

"Enemy territory" is the whole modern West and all it's institutions at this point.

Dropping some Illuminati in this thread. Eli Broad (Tavistock), Larry Gagosian (human trafficking) and Naomi Campbell (Diamond Smuggling)

Good, you mentally sick people deserve this

Right wing people have to create our own tech companies.

It's their website, they can do whatever they want

Serves you fags right for taking any of this outside this board

>Fascists complaining theyre victims of fascist policy.

It's like ray-eee-aaaain / on yer wedding day....

Lol, good luck competing with multi billion industry.

>a commie defending private property

Pottery.

When things peak and you’re shot for having dissenting opinions you can start your own Free Speech Movement.
This is when things started moving in their momentum. Just do the same.

discord was dead the moment we knew they were mass scanning server conversations for "sketchy content"
Riot.IM is king now
#adm:matrix.org

Congratulations,and you stormniggers were the subhumans that caused it.
Good fucking job!

It's just going to make marginalized whites even more radicalized. Which is exactly what the government wants, because it not only allows them to crackdown on unfavorable views, but it will inevitably grant them the moral justification to outright slaughter any white person that holds views outside of the accepted norm. The writing is on the wall, we saw how "punch a nazi" transformed into "kill all nazis" and how anyone and everyone supportive of Trump is being branded a white supremacist. The future is going to be very bloody.

bohooo cry me a river, you guys deserve nothing but the sword, you , your families, friends and your daugthers, you will be burn in this life and in the next.

Fuck you you duplicitous kike POS asshole.

>REEEEEEEEEEE MUH FREEDOM OF SPEECH
Fuck off terrorist! Free speech isn't hate speech.
Hope you like getting buttfucked in Guantanamo or some other blacksite

If it's neo-nazi, white-identity garbage. I honestly don't give a flying fuck. Ban them all.

what about if you're in a private chat group with a bunch of virgin chads?

you do not deserve the get you fucking rabbi cuck faggot hate speech falls under free speech learn the fucking constitution

Constitution doesn't mean shit anymore and you stormniggers chimping out in Charleston caused it

Restrictions on free speech are about what the Government may do, not companies.

I'm a bong and even *I* know that

You do know that song doesn't contain a single truely ironic statement?