AHAHAHA TOMI LAHREN IS GETTING BLACKED AS WE SPEAK

AHAHAHA TOMI LAHREN IS GETTING BLACKED AS WE SPEAK

Sup Forums ETERNALLY BTFO TILL THE END OF TIME LMAOO!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

lipstickalley.com/threads/tomi-lahren-dating-a-black-man.1224626/
youtu.be/IbZXBUkwCxk
youtube.com/watch?v=I2uCsiukgpQ
twitter.com/_kevinmartin/status/826299533936193537
nber.org/papers/w13417
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4784956/Memo-divided-NSC-blamed-deep-state-Trump-attack.html
klsouth.wordpress.com/2017/08/08/mueller-and-the-pursuit-of-justice/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't know who either of these people are.

>damage control mode

Look at all the people who care!

Do the world a favor and Neck yourself.

>damage control mode
You cared enough to post kek

Saw that coming a mile away. White women who like rap music is a pretty big giveaway. Either way, time never fails, the toll will be paid.

Is this confirmed, or just a fake picture?

If it's real, I'm a little angry.

Just a little.

That's not her.

Be careful with your reddit spacing you faggot

HOLY SHIT HITLERJUGEN WAS GETTING BLACKED!

Literally, who?

>damage control

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

it kinda looks it...

anyone can confirm/infirm?

Why do you resort to white bitches, white man?

Black guys that date girls like her, Ann Coulter, etc

Are they conservative or just wanna bang some white women?

I'd feel like the latter is more likely desu.

She was never on our side. A kike coal burner e-celeb shill. Nothing of value is lost here. She is a traitor to the cause.

she's always been a kike loving coal burner

Nobody cares
racist bait shit
Sage

Who doesn't wanna bang white women? Even their feet are sexy desu

WHO
I FUCKING DON'T CARE ABOUT AMERICAN SLUT GO FUCK YOURSELF FAT SHIT
FUCK YOU
KYS

lipstickalley.com/threads/tomi-lahren-dating-a-black-man.1224626/

female nig are losing their shit over it

My wife is a PhD student and there are pictures of her standing beside non-white scientists.

Should I be triggered like you autistic scum?

>two people in a picture, it definitely means they're fucking!

Sup Forums really is filled with virgins isn't it?

It's fake you fucking idiots. Stop feeding shills.
Sage

Literally WHO?

youtu.be/IbZXBUkwCxk

No. Should you be triggered when a white person has sex with a non-white person? No. But this is Sup Forums and it's filled with people who would rather get mad a blame their shortcomings on everyone but themselves and get angry over insignificant things like who people who they aren't even associated with IRL happen to be having sex with

No one cares.

>TOMI LAHREN
who?
a new e-celep thread made my lefti pol?

youtube.com/watch?v=I2uCsiukgpQ

>nig claims he banged her

Pretty sure the thing on the right is a dude

She fucked Tommy Sotomayor.

Nobody cares about this coal burning bitch.

COPE

ill never understand why everyone comes here and think we care about e-celebs

htats a big nose m8

How friendless and sad does one have to be to get angry at black people having sex with white people?

Seriously I don't see how this is something that makes you mad. Why do you care about the sex life of people you don't know?

BLACKED

vile

chill down

twitter.com/_kevinmartin/status/826299533936193537

he might be a fag after all

>COPE

sage

You are posting in a shill thread, dummy.

I only fuck nonwhite women. hahahaha

Are they fucking also? This nigger is fucking everyone

>PolishSingleMother.jpg

>Are they fucking also?

Implying they're not

BLACK WOMEN NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR BLACK BOON - 'TOO STANKY'.

Sup Forums always hated this bitch. How fucking new are you?

>Taking a photo with someone smiling.

Automatically assume they are fucking...... You obviously don't have a relationship or will ever keep a girlfriend.

>Sup Forums is one person
You have to go back to T_D.
This board is 99% virgin. It's no coincidence that user posted that.

At least 30% of this board is made up of professionals. I'd bet at least another 5% is stay at home moms. I don't even want to guess how much of the population is made up of journalists, 20 something liberals, etc.

W-was he BLACKED too?

>implying virgin Sup Forumsacks ever had a chance.

White women belong to blacks.

>At least 30% of this board is made up of professionals. I'd bet at least another 5% is stay at home moms. I don't even want to guess how much of the population is made up of journalists, 20 something liberals, etc.

You know this isn't fucking true. Professionals and stay at home moms on Sup Forums. This is golden.

This board is filled with losers like James Fields, that rally proved that to me and thankfully I've only been coming here for a year because I'm leaving now

Seems like a nice a guy

Don't tell me she was BLACKED, I can't believe it.

Financial conservatism is a thing

Sup Forums is something like the 134th most popular site on the entire internet and that's because of Sup Forums. How many tens of millions (at least) of people that equates to?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

every time one of these F*CKING BASED literal women crops up I automatically assume they are coal burners and kike enablers in the first place so I am never disappointed

Yeah it's popular, but not with the demographics you want to think it's popular with. Come on, we all know no one normal or successful wants to complain about white celebrities being blacked or rant about jews online with other people, Sup Forums has been for basement dwellers and always has been

>I've only been coming here for a year
I remember when newfags had the decency to at least lurk for a while

ranting about jews isn't the same as ranting about e-celebs. jew isn't technically the right word, but those threads are actually really interesting when you accept the hypothesis that hate isn't always ignorant.

t. normal/successful

Talk about some racist leftist comments on that site damn

That site is like here, but instead of bitter white men, it's bitter black women

nber.org/papers/w13417
>The Ku Klux Klan reached its heyday in the mid-1920s, claiming millions of members. In this paper, we analyze the 1920s Klan, those who joined it, and the social and political impact that it had. We utilize a wide range of newly discovered data sources including information from Klan membership roles, applications, robe-order forms, an internal audit of the Klan by Ernst and Ernst, and a census that the Klan conducted after an internal scandal. Combining these sources with data from the 1920 and 1930 U.S. Censuses, we find that individuals who joined the Klan were better educated and more likely to hold professional jobs than the typical American.
Are you sure?

damage control

Doesn't matter, he is a BASED BLACK GUY

>t. shill niggerfaggot
Just fuck off already

>reporter: "Have you ever been with a black guy"
>Tomi: "haha i'm not gonna answer that"
>Chase McNary (Nigger) confirmed a two week relationship with her
>Sup Forums: Tomi's a fucking coal burner
>t_d: GTFO OUT SHARIABLUE. CLEARLY A DIVIDE AND CONQUER STRATEGY.
Fuck all you e-celeb loving numales who called us SHARIABLUE for outing this Coal Burner long ago.

Don't worry you won't need to deal with me much longer, I've realized only complete losers use this site and no longer want to associate myself with the James Fields' of the world

baste

>the KKK in the 1920's when everyone was racist had plenty of members who were professionals

You're comparing this to nowadays, when public opinion on race is completely changed. Most normal people could care less about race. Only zealots on the left and right are dumb enough to care as much about race and waste their time being pissed off about stupid shit like you guys do.

Comparing people who use Sup Forums to the KKK in the 1920's is fucking laughable. You guys really are the masters of LARPing

sssssshhhhheeeeeeeeiiiiiiitttttttttt

Face it user, this site attracts social rejects for some reason.

ya, no larp, i dunno who either of these goons are

BAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

EVERYTHING IS GOING DOWN THE DRAIN FOR THE WHITE MAN IN THIS COUNTRY

NIGGERS ARE STEALING THE HOTTETS CONSERVATIVE WOMEN, OUR WALLETS, OUR BIKES, AND NOW THEYRE DESTROYING OUR STATUES

He's a friend of mine on Facebook, and he's a rising conservative voice.

>You're comparing this to nowadays, when public opinion on race is completely changed. Most normal people could care less about race.
No, what people say has changed but nobody still want's live near NAMs.

>Only zealots on the left and right are dumb enough to care as much about race and waste their time being pissed off about stupid shit like you guys do.
Demographics is destiny. Race is important no matter how much you people say it isn't.

i'm a conservative
i support late term abortion
i date blacks

shes a fucking media jew like timpf and the others, if her opinions were worth the paper i wipe my ass with shed have a youtube channel and her own viewers

unemployed dolled up trailer trash getting plowed by a black guy isn't all that shocking.

i find her gross and vapid and annoying

>Face it user, this site attracts social rejects for some reason.

I know it does. Not sure why I ever started using this site but I feel like I decided to go sit with the lonely autistic kids in the back of the lunch room and started to actually enjoy their company. See you later freaks

rule 7

I'm going to assume that because you're talking down to the people here, you must be intelligent yourself. Good. We need more people like you. If you'd like to leave here with some legitimate food for thought, read the NSC memo that got Rich Higgins fired:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4784956/Memo-divided-NSC-blamed-deep-state-Trump-attack.html

There's a lot going on behind the scenes and it goes way deeper than the vast majority of people realize.

P.S. Mueller isn't investigating Trump... he's investigating the DNC and the Clinton Foundation:
klsouth.wordpress.com/2017/08/08/mueller-and-the-pursuit-of-justice/

kill yourself

ur either a moron or thomi. back at you muppet. enjoy that lawsuit.

You are someone who will never be able to see the world for what it is. And when things start getting worse(due to demographic changes) you just won't be able to understand why. You're made that way, it's not your fault.

Odd it's always a blonde coalburner who's pushed, like it's supposed to make it hurt more, presumably because they're held in higher regard. What happened to fuck your beauty standards?

I've used this site long enough to hear all your arguments on race realism and shit. I guess I'm just not as gullible as most retards on here to get politically indoctrinated by social outcasts about how a small cabal of jewish people are somehow controlling and ruining every aspect of your lives

Trust me if anything you guys said would happens in the next 50 years does come true, I'll come back on here and tell you that you're vindicated, but in the meantime I'll continue to laugh at just how ridiculous you guys (and the radical left) sounds

I wonder how big his dick is?

She's gotta be getting filled with at least 8"

Wow. Alt Right is dead. Alex Jones on literal suicide watch. Sup Forums is known as the black cock board again.

Like you? Also, nig nogs can have the nasty white chicks

tomi lahren is persona non grata here. she is literally what lauren southern is accused of being.

this

why won't you respond to me?

>how a small cabal of jewish people are somehow controlling and ruining every aspect of your lives

#
next!!

DUDE BLACKED LMAO!