CHRISTIANS REPORT IN

do you belong to a church? Time to get busy doing Christs work, get in here

Other urls found in this thread:

angelfire.com/space/thegospeltruth/trinity.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Atheists are vermin and pagans and filthy subhumans. Muslims and Jews are kikes and turds.
Death to non-believers desu

Uhm... Are you new to the world? Christianity is dead, Islam is in. No more cuckoldry from your jew-worshipping.

>a meme flag
Such a bravery!

>forgetting Mohammed had Jewish wife and Jewish children and relatives.

Muslime filth and your Jewish Talmud brethren are cuckhold so boyfuckers and whores who believe in a false pagan idol. You will be genocided off the face of the earth by the Lord Most High and His Christ.

you do realize you are doing the Jews work for them?

cute girl

>forgetting Mohammed had Jewish wife and Jewish children and relatives.

Muslime filth and your Jewish Talmud brethren are cuckhold so boyfuckers and whores who believe in a false pagan idol. You will be genocided off the face of the earth by the Lord Most High and His Christ.

Islamic cuckhold pedos will kill itself off God willing within the next 50 years. Christianity is the FUTURE, PAST, and ETERNITY.

>forgetting that Muhammad sws executed a whole tribe of Jewish male
>forgetting that he warned believers about Jews

You're the one worshipping a Jew mate.
Also >le pagan idol meme...
This is getting old, shirk(idolatry) is the worst sin in Islam... Unlike in christianity... I know...
You realize that you gave them Israel and that the only current counter-force to Jewry is Islam?

bump

>do you belong to a church?

convince me Christianity is true

bait is shit.

DATA MINING THREAD

I'll tell you a short little story from the Quran, that should demonstrate to any honest person that Mohammed was just a sick cult leader, no different from modern cult leaders who use their followers as pawns and terrorize them.

According to the Quran, "it is permissible to marry your adopted son's ex-wife". Why would the Quran (and supposedly "God") command such a random doctrine? Well, it turns out that Mohammed had an adopted son from one of his wives (the Quran doesn't teach that divorce is adultery, so you can divorce and remarry as much as you want in Islam). One day, Mohammed knocks on the door of his adopted son's house, and the adopted son's wife opens the door "scantily clad". Mohammed comes to his senses and restrains himself, and doesn't commit adultery with her right then and there. Later, his adopted son ends up divorcing the scantily clad woman, and because it's such a taboo thing to marry your adopted son's ex-wife, Mohammed has a "revelation" that it's permissible to marry your adopted son's ex-wife. But since Mohammed is already maxed out at 4 wives, he gets ANOTHER revelation that THE APOSTLE OF GOD (Mohammed) is allowed to marry not 4 wives like everyone else, but 11 wives. The same revelation also adds that the "apostle of God" can have any woman of faith that he pleases, including his own family members.

>Goat fucker: how lucky is he?!

Since the Quran doesn't teach that divorce is adultery, you have enormous "marriage harmes" in the Arab world, where Imams will do quick-marriages to whores and essentially make prostitution legal. That's how the Saudi family and princes can have sex slaves and fuck Western whores as much as they want. They simply get a speed-marriage, fuck the wife, then divorce an hour later.

The Quran also has other bizarre doctrines like how if you divorce your wife, you're not allowed to re-marry her again, UNLESS she marries another man in between and divorces him.

Perverted cult.

Name?

This does not apply to nontrinitarians (like JWs, etc) so really this isn't even an attack on Christianity itself, just the major sects.
Also, moar bait is still bad.

>bows down before a cube
>says he isn't pagan

Idolatry is the worst sin that is practiced by YOU Muslim, mashriqi, and Jewish filth. Saudi Muslims are bend over your entire Muslim nations to Israel like the cuck holds you jewloving pedo worshipping parasites are.

Christianity is all about your personal connection with Jesus Christ, nobody but yourself can convince you of this.

Seek and you shall find, nigger.

OUR

It's going to be hard because it's not.
Here you have a site that debunks the whole concept of Holy Trinity (with the help of the Bible only) : angelfire.com/space/thegospeltruth/trinity.html
And then you realize that all of the originals in the Bible were in aramaic & were destroyed (except one found in turkey that denies the fact that Jesus is the begotten son of god and was crucified)
And then when Holy Trinity is defeated you realize pure monotheism is the truth, and pure monotheism is found in Islam.

There is only one God and Christ Jesus is His Lamb. Soccinian reporting.

I am a Buddhist mate. The Catholic Church is the synagogue of Satan

This forever and all time.

>bowing before cube and not God

Idolatry confirmed

>Christianity is based

>do you belong to a church?
Too many of them have been compromised. Me and my wife are independent Christians now.

how can i have a personal connection with someone that died 2 millennia ago and i think was also a fraud

Yes. And I'm ready.

this good post user. Do any of you know why the Jews hate Christians and Buddhists? Whether you believe in Christs divinity or not is inconsequential to why they hate it and want to destroy it.

Oh why are Christians such dumbasses? Kaaba is a place of gathering, it's not the kaaba that is worshipped, and it's not AS IF Muhammad didn't destroy any idol he could find there when he came there before making it a temple of monotheism...

And idolatry is done everyday by christians, who pray to crosses, pray to Mary (as), kiss idols of Jesus and Mary. the only mushrikeens are you :/

Without forgetting that you pray to a Jew who never said "I am God" word for word... But looking at your words you're just a retarded nasrani :/

thank you user do you belong to a church?

Blessed

this user is wise. But we need them none the less. They have been lead astray we must show them the light

sometimes i hate christians more than leftist

This means nothing. The Bible says women cant be preachers, so this """Church"""" does not and cannot represent our faith.

I'm a prodigal son to Christianity. I'm rebuilding my faith after I let it tarnish for many years.

I believe we are living in the end times.

Christ was no fraud brother. I can prove it conclusively and do in my book

How big is your church brother?

majority of Christians on the planet look like this

Islam has spread nothing but violence and inbreeding.

it will be the last great religion of this world, the great deception that Satan uses to bring evil out in the world.

Nobody gives a fucking hoot about your obsession with race. No religion even talks about race. Our Christian mission, like Islam's, is to destroy the wickedness off the earth through God. You filthy pagan/atheist race-worshipping abominations go with wicked in hell. To hell with this sodomite, sinful fag-worshipping white country.

>Without forgetting that you pray to a Jew who never said "I am God" word for

Jesus was a not a Jew, in fact he destroyed the Jews. You all are arguing about worthless interpretations designed to keep you from the true message. Are you ready to stop arguing an learn the truth?

That's why your whole techonological world works with numbers created by a Muslim :)
Also, christianity destroyed Europe mate, Satan's big deception is when he makes you think you're not deceived ;)

Also, majority of Islam spread with trades, not through the subjugation of niggers.

>w-we aren't idolaters... Guise it's just because she's the MOTHER OF GOD I mean you know... God HAS A MOTHER

>do you belong to a church

>Literally belonging to the king of the Jews

0% white.

>Jesus was a not a Jew
Hahahaha
Yes, Yesua wasn't a Jew! It's just a prank bro!
I already have the truth, I already have Yesua, and he will come down, break the cross and judge you with the Islamic law when he will come & defeat the antichrist

Its time to crusade soon.
All catholics need to join the knights of columbus.

>hurr durr

Muslims didn't invent anything concerning mathematics. literally every invention they claim can be traced back to the Greeks or the Chinese that they enslaved. ostensibly most of it comes from India and China. the algebra system they claimed was worked out by the Greeks many years before and there's plenty of historical examples available of this. Muslims went through one of the most Violent phases of development in human history. it was only by enslaving over a million Europeans and a similar number of Asians that you are able to acquire so much knowledge. unfortunately your breeding pack practices completely destroyed your genetics. even if the claims you make we're true so long ago your people are but a genetic shade of what they used to be. it would take close to 100 years about breeding for you all to fix your genetics enough to be able to understand most of the technology that's been created by whites and Asians.

you listen to a demon possessed sex crazed fanatic in the middle of the desert. most of your religious practices come from ancient Babylon and you don't even have any clue of this. where do you think that black sphere comes from that you pray to? the pit of Hell. Babylon.

>not supporting Lucifer
>name literally means "the lightbringer" in Latin
>supporting the meglomaniac God who created humanity to be his own personal wind up toy
dance monkey dance

Oh these old memes are becoming tiring truly...
How can I educate a stubborn person... I mean come on even my catholic lebanese teachers recognized the science that Muslims brought during the Abassids bc he is arab...
Spain didn't even have paper before we came in and the first university in the world was built by a Muslim woman ...

You cant have a connection with someone who you dont believe in.

you worship the same Black Cube the ancient akkadians did.

they have the same obsession with astronomical principles. you're pagans through and through.

I am a Christian and I stay the hell away from the freaks.
[spoiler] Some days I feel very alone. [/spoiler]

this is being done by design desu. Fear not

Yet you weren't claiming this when Jesus got tempted by Satan in the desert for 40 days?

Most of my religious practices can be compared to Jesus's, he prostrated to pray, we do, he was circumcised, we are, the black stone means nothing it's just something that you try to focus on in order to make it look like idolatry while when you study the islamic prayer, the words and what the posture means we don't fucking care about the stone.

according to the Max Planck Institute white people were the ones the built the pyramids. we built most of civilization. I'm sorry that you decided to stake your cultural Pride on a Facebook post that makes its way on Muslim Facebook pages, but it can absolutely be proven that all of the technology you all claim was actually a noose thousands of years before in both China and Greece. I don't really care what a bunch of Jewish Professors say.

>Yes, Yesua wasn't a Jew! It's just a prank bro!
You are thinking of blood brother. Judaism is in ideology Jews today aren't real Jews. Christ was not what you think of today as a Jew. It is complex and I would explain to you if you would listen and stop trying to dick measure and trying to one up people. I am a published author on he subject and a biblical scholar

Who understands humans, and who genocides humans when they don't meet his ideal?

Jesus never murdered or raped anybody.

that's what the devil came to do.

that's what he taught Muhammad.

Christ loves everybody and encourages us to invite strangers and foreigners in to our homes.

No. Ratzinger isn't in office and i was born after the second vatican council anyway. Bleak times for catholics.

Guy why are you on a Christian thread talking about nonsense. No cares about any of this. If you want to be a Muslim that is fine, will you leave us in peace to keep this thread on track? Thank you

he also encouraged you to resist the devil.

They warned me Satan would be attractive (ie you)

>and I think was also a fraud
Sadly, unless your disposition against Jesus changes then you will never let him in to your life

I just stopped being a 15 year old edgelord and the rest came naturally, hopefully the same happens to you my dude

Why are you here desu? Do you want me to show you the truth or do you want to just try and cause problems? Why have you come to a Christian thread to seek answers or not?

>Implying satan is the "bad guy"

Pope Francis is now including Muslims and Jews on its ecclesial advisory body. the Jesuits were always crypto-jews. they're planning on creating a syncretic religion and using the Muslims to be their strong arm.

>you worship the same Black Cube

Saturn

The churches are corrupt. My faith is enough

>using literal 9gag memes to get your point across
I wouldn't even mind if they didn't have such shit arguments too

do you find Muslim rape attractive? indeed friend, you do need Jesus. if you want to go help Muslims by all mean help Muslims. however when you pull them into this country you are not the only one being required to help them you're making that decision for many other people. it is good that God has given you the freedom and courage to risk your own life. however if you must need on others that have not made this decision then it is not truly your sacrifice that is being made. in fact I would say it's more a matter of virtue signaling at that point.

And? Moses (saws) killed people yet you believe he's in heaven right?
And what is it supposed to prove? I mean Jesus is as much as a prophet as Muhammad for us so...?

Well unfortunately not everybody has the same state of mind as you and I had a shit ton of christians coming to me talking how I was going to burn in hell for eternity

wouldn't Saturn worshippers use a hexagon?

you are a luciferian and you are doomed no matter what you believe in

I do not worship Moses. Moses is just a man to me. he lived a life that at time was very good but at other times he sinned. Jesus was the word made flesh. he is the Alpha and the Omega. he was God turned into a man so that he could accept our sins. he did not rape or kill like Muhammad - or even Moses or King Saul or King David. instead he traded his own life for the precious pieces of his creation that he came to redeem.

Doomed to your imaginary afterlife?

If I have 10 kids, I'll do better than you and your 5 adopted African Christians

do what is right in your heart brother you know the difference between good and evil you don't need pop culture to tell you or some book

I have already explain I am a Buddhist friend. There is nothing imaginary in Buddhism, Buddhists are top tier red pilled there is level above us

And? Muhammad isn't a man to me? You guys make a focus about Muhammad while the Quran makes it clear that the important one is God only and that Muhammad is just a messenger and a pattern of conduct when it comes to how to perform prayer or alms

You still believe in Moses, you still believe in him as a chosen one for God so don't be a hypocrite. Yes Jesus (sws) was the word made flesh and?

You say he was God yet he was tempted by Satan so what the hell? Can God be tempted by Satan? Muhammad didn't rape but yes he killed, he was a warlord, Moses killed too again so what? The sunnah isn't what Muhammad sws did with his sahaba at war

>we're just pretending it's idolatry bro!

Nope. Bowing before ANYTHING is idolatry period. Maybe you Muslims are the one with the fake mushrikeen monotheism. Catholics are mushrikeen too. I don't bow before anything but God and that's what true (usually Protestant) Christians do.

lel, Bhuddists are introspective losers

Always been, yes. Them, and a lobby of degenerate higher ups, mostly homosexual, are behind the coup and the slow but steady rotting of the Church going on since the 60s. It's beyond repair i'm afraid, There are a couple sects that refuse the VCII, perhaps i'll look into them someday.

*no level

Luciferian idol worship kikery and is the work of demons, and you will pay dearly for it no matter what you believe in

thanks for that I'm sending that to somebody right now

You're a biblical scholar & a buddhist?

Buddhists are the guardians of human virtue and beauty. Everything good about men is embodied in a practitioner of the way. We safeguard this knowledge until the rest of humanity are ready to learn what we know

Atheism is the ultimate red pill, but only if you're smart enough to actually take it. For most people, the Christian way of life is the sure fire way to happiness and success and for that reason I'll always advocate it for others. All other religions are shit.

So when you kiss crosses or represent your faith with crosses is idolatry too?
Kaaba is just a point of gathering to avoid bowing down to the moon or to the sun. It's where our prayers are gathered, the prayer in itself doesn't involve the kaaba but the tawhid, the pure worshipping of God only. Therefor it isn't idolatry

Sunnah is evil because it is imitation of a mere man ONLY and not God.
>imitating a immoral whore-monger man like mohammed instead of the One True God in flesh the Godman Jesus Christ

The "king of the Jews" title was a mockery by the Romans. The Jewish High Priests even demanded the sign to be changed from "King of the Jews" to "I am the King of the Jews".

Matthew 27
>27 Then the soldiers of the governor took Jesus into the common hall, and gathered unto him the whole band of soldiers.
>28 And they stripped him, and put on him a scarlet robe.
>29 And when they had platted a crown of thorns, they put it upon his head, and a reed in his right hand: and they bowed the knee before him, and mocked him, saying, Hail, King of the Jews!
>30 And they spit upon him, and took the reed, and smote him on the head.
>31 And after that they had mocked him, they took the robe off from him, and put his own raiment on him, and led him away to crucify him.n the soldiers, when they had crucified Jesus, took his garments, and made four parts, to every soldier a part; and also his coat

Yes I went to a private baptist university. I studied not only the bible itself but Christian and Roman history and politics. Christ was a rebel, a politician and leader, he destroyed the occultist hierarchy the Pharisees enslaved the people under. He is considered a Bodhisattva in Buddhism. Besides Buddhism is mislabeled as a religion, it really more of a science or philosophy there is no contraindication in being Buddhist and belonging to a religion if you choose to

I do not kis crosses or ANY objects. You are talking of idolatrous Catholics and Orthodox. I, a Christian Baptist, worship God alone without help of idols like a Kaaba cube or necklace of cross like Catholics.