Goo Gone General - /ggg/ - Goo Gun idiot-proof tutorial edition

Welcome to /ggg/ Goo-Gone General This thread is dedicated to delivering a massive blow to the worlds biggest internet company for the roles that they play when it comes to:
> Removing comments, views, and Likes from YouTube videos
> Modifying search results
> Hiring foreign workers and illegals
> Promoting left-wing causes and movements
> Censoring anyone on right of Elizabeth Warren
> Pursuing a monopoloy over all information and attempting to control reality
> Being anti-science
> Cementing the supremacy of SJWism in corporate culture

THE BIG NEWS: Twitter has started to shadowban our main account posting about #OperationGooGOne. More specifically it is no longer capable of posting our main tweet in conjunction with the #OperationGooGone hashtag in response to the tweets of Verified Twitter Users. We have video proof and screenshots of this which you can see here:
>twatter.com/JadeAube/status/895935888110354432
> VIDEO: vid.me/DDQEB

We are the only one’s who are going to take the fight to humanity’s biggest enemies.. Antifa, CNN, ISIS, Shia LeBoeuff, and now Google. Please join us and share your ideas on how we might go about this momentous and necessary task.

Current Tasks:
We have a script that works in conjunction with AdNauseum to click on the most costly Google Ads, plz run it.:
>pastebin.com/23gXq753
>jsfiddle.net/codefag/dfyk4zaa/

We have some good twitter posts going on so please Like, RT, and comment on then:
>twatter.com/JadeAube/status/895454619291209729
>twatter.com/JadeAube/status/895140019219902468

Here are the links to our files on imgur, give them views, upvotes, and comments:
>im(durrr)gur.com/YFBMUTa
>im(durrr)gur.com/254Ya9i
>im(durrr)gur.com/hUgOFKm
>im(durrr)gur.com/0wdgzoa
>im(durrr)gur.com/Pj5FLB2

Other urls found in this thread:

cs.nyu.edu/trackmenot/)
nypost.com/2017/08/10/google-warns-700-publishers-digital-ads-will-be-blocked-by-chrome-update/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here is a link to the tutorial on Twitter. Gib Likes, Comments, and RTs:

>twatter.com/JadeAube/status/897249927172063232

CONFIRMED

You deserve a bump.

$200 knocked up so far

Checking my own digits. KEK IS HERE!!

How does spam clicking the most expensive ads cost Google money? Doesn't that only cost the person supplying the ad? Is the goal of this just to get people to stop using Google ads after seeing it's getting spammed?

Yes, this is the goal. I think they're going to be aiming the Goo Gun at Discord now too after what they did today killing all the Alt-RIght servers.

bump

Bumping.

Did the European Peoples United get nuked too or did I get kicked for inactivity?

Digit density is high. Kek approves

/GGG/ is taken by the plant warfare guys

you are /DGG/ de-google general

All my posts have had digits plox

Too late, if you had done this 10 years ago maybe itd have an effect, Google is already diversifying its business and soon ads wont matter much.

Also isnt this a security risk? Malware is often delivered through ads.

what the fuck, fuck you leaf faggot

ADNAUSEUM IS A SHEKEL GRAB. YOU'RE BEING GOOD GOYIM FOR GOING ALONG WITH IT
DISINFECT YOUR SYSTEM OF THIS GARBAGE IMMEDIATELY.

ADNAUSEUM IS A PRODUCT OF THE AD COMPANIES. PROVE ME WRONG. FITE ME IRL

can I get a quick rundown leaf bro?

CHECK'D

More than 90% of Google's profits are from ads. Almost everything else loses money. YouTube hemorrhages money. Diversity has been a failure for them, just as it has for the United States.

the script is running but I don't see new ads popping up within the interface, is this a bug or does it not display clicked ads in incognito?

Did you enable pop-ups?

everything is enabled as OP image it said it should be

I would recommend trying it in a different browser.. If you use Chrome just run it in the background on Firefox and vice visa

So, you have gone into the AdVault, and it is not showing any clicks?

Only clicks that are from normal browsing are appearing.
This is what I'm thinking

It's not like the script isn't running, but the ad icons aren't showing up and that's why I am unsure.

I found another extension on FireFox that may help with the cause. TrackMeNot (cs.nyu.edu/trackmenot/) spams search engines Google with automated queries, thereby obfuscating your digital footprint and making it proportionally less valuable to those in the business for it (including the the CIA niggers).

AdNauseum recently patched their software to preemptively block malware domains from ever openining. That said, Google IS pretty contientous as is of who they allow to advertise on their website. Botnets hate competition.

Didn't George Soros just buy FireFox????

Google is scared. This came out over the weekend and it was what was predicted they would have to do to try to mitigate damage.

nypost.com/2017/08/10/google-warns-700-publishers-digital-ads-will-be-blocked-by-chrome-update/

Just to be clear, you can see the two modules/little windows that opened when you hit start, and they are going through various searches? If so, not really sure what the deal is. Have not heard of this being the case for anyone so far.

they start and are going through searches, however one does get blocked the first time I open them, and changing pop-up settings within the normal browsing window do not remedy the isssue

BUMP FOR GREAT JUSTICE
ANGRY ABOUT ANTIFA? DON'T MARCH AND GET PHOTOGRAPHED, DO THIS, THESE SCUM ARE MORE POWERFUL AND IMPORTANT THAN ANTIFA.

I just have no idea, user. I suppose you could try it in a non-Incognito window.

It's all good, was just wondering. Rolling through different ways to fix it now.

bump, nice digits

Interesting, in mozilla it works but it will not update unless I force a refresh

Mozilla seems to have the least amount of obstacles to get through in order to run the thing

Fine by me; the more I cost them the better. Even though it likely isn't much in the entirety of things.

That definitely been encountered.

Give UpVotes and Comments on reddit. We must use their retard strength:

>pleebit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6tr6oy/putting_the_hurt_on_globalist_google_new_chrome/