Charleston

I have heard a rumor that this was a false flag. Imma need some red pilling on this, show me actual proof that this is some type of conspiracy

Other urls found in this thread:

flightaware.com/resources/registration/N195SK
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's all peppy's fault for giving bad advice.

I heard that the guy drive his car into those people because he was attacked? I have no idea if that's true

If it's a false flag Trump and Sessions sure seem to be happy to go along with it.

How fucking dumb on people on Sup Forums? This is like the tenth thread Ive seen today calling it Charleston

CHARLOTTESVILE
FUCKING CHARLOTTESVILLE
YOU ILLITERATE FUCKS

FALSE FLAG
FALSE FLAG
HE WUZ A GOOD BOY!
HE DINDU NUFFIN!

why didn't they hit the tires the mother fucker wouldn't be going far on flats

WE WUZ SPEEDBUMPS AN SHEIT!

investigate the chopper

I heard the blm permit was declared invalid and this incident happened two hours later at a different location.

this

You dont fear yourself in to crowd of people on closed street.

The street was never closed by authorities.

>Hitting a car tire with a blunt baseball bat will puncture it
Leftist logic

l0l

This is the dumbest thing I've seen. If you've ever been on this road you would know that is fast as fuck for where he was. People usually crawl that road going

NIgga do you even inertia?

What does it mean?
flightaware.com/resources/registration/N195SK

The Unite The Right people got a LEGAL PERMIT to have a march in support of keeping Confederate monuments in place; litigated that right and kept the permit through the Federal Courts. So they had the right to be there. They marched peaceably, their only weapons being words, and only fought back when attacked.

On the other hand, the BLACK LIVES MATTER terrorists and the ANTIFA terrorists and the other assorted anti-white hate groups DID NOT HAVE A PERMIT to "counter-protest". These anti-white terrorists attacked the peaceful Unite The Right protesters with:

BLOWTORCHES
BRICK-SIZED STONES
COLA CANS FILLED WITH CEMENT
URINE
CHEMICAL WEAPONS,
Other things I havent heard about yet.

The Unite the Right protesters reportedly fought back with hands and feet when attacked by these weapons. Greatly over-matched in terms of weaponry and numbers.

And the Mainstream Media blames the Unite the Right protesters and only mention the evil anti-white terrorists as "counter-protesters" and even call them "peaceful".

Presumably not all of the counter-protesters were violent. It sounds like the lady who was killed was a good person, according to her family and friends, so her passing is that much more regrettable. But can anyone on the Left not understand that young driver's fear of being harmed by the armed BLM / ANTIFA "counterprotesters"?

Democrats jumped in front of the cameras to jump on Unite the Right, but that is no surprise. Some GOP cuckservatives likewise jumped on Unite the Right. No surprise there, either. They all deserved to be voted out of office.

But Trump isn't a cuckservative. So why didnt President Trump at least MENTION the Black Lives Matter and ANTIFA terrorists?

>mfw they don't see the irony

So wut you're saying is if the stupid niggers and fags got the fuck outta the way, this would never have happened !
Makes sense to me, but I'm white, so I'm just a Rayssit !

Why hasnt dogey mcdodge dodger been memed yet?

Kek, The Perfect Meme !!

For anyone saying, the car was different - Nazi-boy drove the car in a ditch and hit a traffic sign a few days after he bought it, that's why it has a different front, hood and windshield in the two photos.

but there was another car in front of this Dodge Challenger that was blocking the road. the question is why was it there and has the license plate been run to see who it was registered to?

who is this Ohio license plate GVF 1111 registered to?

to the guy who got arrested

Isn't that a few days before he bought it? I would imagine that he is owner 3 since he should be the current owner of the car. This would actually explain why he would have a different front hood and windshield then your average model.