Japan is over without immigration

When will Japan realize that they need immigrants in order to save their plummeting birth rates and economy? They will no longer be able to compete globally otherwise.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationaleconomicseditorial.com/2017/02/19/german-economy-immigration/
bild.de/geld/wirtschaft/fluechtling/nur-jeder-50te-findet-einen-job-43786808.bild.html
zeit.de/2015/47/integration-fluechtlinge-schule-bildung-herausforderung
faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/unternehmen/mittelstand-als-hoffnungstraeger-fuer-fluechtlinge-14323607.html
businessinsider.com/r-number-of-migrants-claiming-benefits-in-germany-surges-by-169-percent-2016-9
dw.com/en/germany-spent-20-billion-euros-on-refugees-in-2016/a-38963299
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Japan will be over either way, better to go down with honor.

Yup, they better start importing niggers. Niggers make everything better!

Reminder that neo-liberal globalism is an unsustainable utopian meme. I dont give a shit about any dumbass stormfag conspiracy about jews or white genocide. This entire thing is predicated on the idea that an influx of immigrants will counter act the declining birth rates of the west, and fill in the gaps in our work force, which will save our economy, thus making it possible for the government to continue funding medicaid for paw paw. But the big fucking problem is that non of these faggots work. In fact, they not only just not work, they actually gobble up MORE government entitlements, only speeding up the decline. So now, we have even MORE people to take care of who dont work. So at the very core of this idea, its complete bullshit.

nationaleconomicseditorial.com/2017/02/19/german-economy-immigration/

>out of all the recent refugees to Germany, only 2% are employed

bild.de/geld/wirtschaft/fluechtling/nur-jeder-50te-findet-einen-job-43786808.bild.html

>2/3rds of them cant even read or write, making them basically worthless to the economy

zeit.de/2015/47/integration-fluechtlinge-schule-bildung-herausforderung

>Germany companies are saying how these refugees are unemployable retards as well

faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/unternehmen/mittelstand-als-hoffnungstraeger-fuer-fluechtlinge-14323607.html

so of course, they are all on gbsmedats now

businessinsider.com/r-number-of-migrants-claiming-benefits-in-germany-surges-by-169-percent-2016-9

>Germany spent 20 BILLION euros on migrants in 2016 alone

dw.com/en/germany-spent-20-billion-euros-on-refugees-in-2016/a-38963299

all this will lead to is a world wide ghetto ruled over with an authoritarian police state just to make sure you niggers stay in your space and dont drift over into the gated elitist communities

HELL NO
YOU WILL NOT RUIN THE HONORARY ARYANS
THEY'RE THE LAST HOMOGENOUS HUMAN NATION ON EARTH

Why is the decline of the population so bad? Instead of 120 million Japs there will be 80. I don't see any problem with that.

Yeah, just look how well it worked in the US and Europe.

Also ((Shmuel)). Many Jews seem insane when it comes to immigration policy.

>(((SHMUEL)))

Seriously Sup Forums stop being right all the fucking time, it's depressing.

TAKE A WALK KIKE, YOUR POWER MEANS NOTHING HERE!

Yes but the (((elites))) will make a lot of shekles and have some nice goyim to work for them.
Gibs means debt and more interest for them also, and no one will ever be able to overthrow them ever again

/thread

And you don't seem to understand
A shame you seemed an honest man

Pro-breeding propaganda anime and economic incentives to sustain a replacement birth rate, advanced automation for the economy.

Next!

reddit formatting. argument invalid.

Why the fuck is our little board getting spammed with this shit? I honestly don't get it. I understand why the articles are being made but why are they being pushed here as correct and a good thing?

Fuck that. Leave Japan alone.

The people at the top can't make as much money with less workers.

the kikes fear the samurai because they're about to prove to the world that you don't need rapid overpopulation to maintain a stable economy

the japs will singlehandedly destroy every single myth about the alleged economic benefits of immigration and permanently change the narrative. unless they cave in, of course.

Whenever I look at Jobs for immigrants in Japan, I see that most of the jobs require a JLPT N2 level of understanding, the second highest level. The rest of the jobs require a native speaking level. Would letting in more immigrants mean lowering that JLPT requirement?

They are better off dying with pride than the alternative.

You claim to be an oldfag and yet you don't see that threads like this are made by people who want to gather counter arguments to said cancerous leftist propaganda that's posted everywhere on the Net. They want to be prepared for a debate.

>Yes but the (((elites))) will make a lot of shekles and have some nice goyim to work for them.

youre being short sighted, its has nothing to do with jews in particular. This is half greed and half misguided altruism. The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

>Economic realities

Japan has the fucking third highest GDP in the world. Depopulation my ass, Japan is already overpopulated. They have some issues with an aging population, meaning there's more people consuming and not working than on average, but it's yet to impact their economy. I hate this bullshit fear-mongering tactic, they pull the same shit with climate change.

Oh no one of the most densely populated countries in the world won't be as densely populated anymore, oh noooooooooo.

It's a real shame that capital will be freed up so other generations can experience some economical mobility, truly shameful. Who's gonna take loans now?!

so subtle shlmo,so subtle...

>Oh no! How will this overpopulated land fare without even more people in the future??

What is this fucking propaganda? Japan maintains 4% GDP growth while America who takes in 1 million legal immigrants per year has 2%

Why are the Jews trying to cuck the Yamato race?

i dont see whats so wrong with Japan population shrinking. they will adapt. people act as though globalization is the be all end all. only a kike would favor Japan taking in immigrants

Hmmmmm

>Japan has too many people and not enough resources
>Lets declare war on the world
>Had to nuke the fuckers to stop them last time

Good plan you fuckwad

because they take pride,jews don't like it,so better ruin it.

Pride of being white? bad
Pride of being muslim? bad
Pride of being japanese? bad
Pride of being jew? good,good,no race mixing here.

the reality is they'll make it out just fine.the real reason for declining birth rates is mammals stop procreating when they are certain their offsprings won't die prematurely. Japan is the safest country in the world theres literally no fear of dieing if you live there.

niggers need to shit out babies constantly to make sure theres at least one kid that makes it past 30 years old since theirs always the possibility of being murdered or dieing of plague in the shitholes they live in.

I'm not talking about all jews. Just the elites that happen to be satanist kikes

labour shortages and housing surplus means regular people get paid more and live cheaper

this is not a bad thing when considering japan is one of the most expensive countries to live in

the only people who lose out on the deal are corporate bigwigs and bankers

Impossible. These fucking articles are posted like clockwork all the time. Some troll even has a Japanese proxy and posts about how he hates tradition and wants the death of his culture. It's shilling but it makes no sense to be here on a site devoted to Japanese culture.

>import niggers by the shipload
>>what the fuck guys, these aren't rocket scientists, quantum physicists, or surgeons at all!
That's working out so well for Europe.

japan is next on the chopping block. they've already set the stage by forcing them to take in some refugees

>Just the elites that happen to be satanist kikes

again, not all of them are jews. This is short sightedness and the exact reason I dont like neonazi types

>Women outnumber men
>No one is having babies
Gee, I wonder why. Maybe because women are shallow as fuck until they can no longer have children? Once they realize they're getting old, they stop being such shallow cunts or develop a faux personality to become more socially attractive.

>The answer is anything but woman! More immigrants!
Typical. The EU regrets mass immigration and the leftists move to force the racist Asians to become more diverse? Sorry but Asians will always be brutally honest. Immigrants are inferior because they lack the motivation, the knowledge, and the culture.

>Japan can't cope without immigrants
The hell they can't. Leftists need to stop with making such wild, fear-mongering assumptions.

No real Japanese person would post on Sup Forums
REMOVE SLIDE THREAD

>not all X are Y so therefore Y is good

Thanks reddit

When Y is the one pushing the philosophy that X adopts you can begin to assume theres a problem with Y

Immigration is not a new thing and the numbers are knew. European, US/CAN/AUS and east Asian immigrants will pay for your retirement. All the other will take the few you have.

this. press F to pay respects

You are speaking in nonsequitors, most likely because youre not very intelligent and like to boil down complex global issues into to a simple cowboys and indians sort of superhero conflict

Japan will fix itself by using robots.

Reply "NIGGER" to this post to kill op in his sleep

they don't devolve into degeneracy like entitled nut jobs.

Japan needs 200m african immigrants to remain competive by 2020.

>JAPAN IS OVERPOPULATED!!! TOO DENSE!!!!

>JAPAN NEEDS MIGRANTS NOW OR THEY'LL DIE

WHICH

ON

IS

IT

????

1. You dont understand what non sequitor means
2. When Y (a group of people sharing a common ideology/philosophy due to their shared common religion) push that ideology abroad and it is adopted by X (good goyim) you can begin to see the problem with Y.

But the jews finance wars, either directly or indirectly. They own all banks.

corporations could create and raise more than enough japanese children.

I agree with first point but the wages argument is retarded, this is why population is problem in first place

Lol and who are you to say that? What are your credentials? Or are you just a full blown lefty fag?

TENNO HEIKA BANZAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
>gets mowed down by machine gun

I see foreigners everyday in Tokyo.
The restaurant i go most frequently is Korean.
Half of the employees at the vegetable store near my home are Chinese.
I see like 10 Curry restaurants owned by Nepali/Indians or whatever in my area.
The nearest convenience store has an Indonesian or Filipinia girl and South Asian/Middle Eastern guy.

A legacy of a great nation before legacy filled with degenerates

GIV JAP GF TO MAKE BABIES

he's right you dumb fuck. it's not question of survival, japan will be fine. it's if they want to be globally competitive

Yes japan, you need to compete globally. It will only cost you your fucking soul.

>we need more people
>...to take care of the more people
??
it never ends too, what happens 20 years later and you need even MORE people? there is a point where this has to end and we have clearly passed it. less people also means less pollution, less imports, more resorces. neo-globlism and it's growth model is the devils plan

Kick them out Japanbro

Do it or your country will look like san Francisco full of piss and shit.

>implying there's much of a market for unskilled and semi-skilled labor
>implying bringing more people will bring down the property prices that are a big part of why it is so expensive to start a family in Japan

> there is a point where this has to end and we have clearly passed it.

it's called capitalism dumb fuck. the crux is that OTHER countries will develop and outcompete you in every way. this is why conservatism is death. a stagnating country dies

this. they are aready seeing the benfits, japanese miracle 2.0 incoming

>shmuel

Which Jews are publicly against multiculturalism for countries other than Israel? I can name them on one hand. Silence=complicity=guilt.

>Japan
>Not at the top of every technologies
Leave them being Japanese. If they become a mongrel country, all the shiny tech you like will stop being updated.

Isn't something wrong if a nation has to constantly grow their economy artificially with slaves instead of maintaining an equilibrium?

modern capitalism doesn't follow that model, it will be easier for japan to develop because they aren't spending so much money on welfare and police, and they can scale without people in modren world and devolp overseas. the growth rate is actully better with less people

Japan ain't gonna do shit.
They're gonna stick to their guns like the stubborn but successful motherfuckers they are, and they'll pull away from all of this in top form.

>it's if they want to be globally competitive
What's the point of a globally competitive Japan without the Japanese? And what's so great about being globally competitive? What's the point in watching the Olympics when every country has a nigger track team?

>Leave them being

i am. this is their own problem? do i get a vote on what japan does? of course not dumb fuck

i'm just telling it how it is, and that the issue is more complex than just DA JOOZ

>not into nigger racing
>the current year
shiggy mah niggy

Great insights and great post. I recommend checking out The Strange Death of Europe via book or audible. It talks about this as well.

>Entire western world faces immigration issues
You know what Japan should start allowing immigrants into their country too

>the growth rate is actully better with less people

tell me about the amazing growth rate of iceland

Yo japan bro, if you guys had tyo accept migrants from someplace in the world, knowing theyd interbreed with your population, where would you take them from?

I'll immigrate japan.

>they need immigrants in order to save their plummeting birth rates and economy

not even 10 years ago people were bitching that japan is overpopulated

>Shmuel

labor shortages mean pay rises as companies compete to keep workers. can't have that, better flood them with niggers and spics. that'll surely help.

>oy vey destroy your culture history and future so prop up this fiat currency!! Don't know you jewish funny money is THE most important thing in the world?!??!!?!

fuck the kikes

>What's the point of a globally competitive Japan without the Japanese?

who knows. empire, influence, power. that's just face. like i said, this is a question for the japanese to answer themselves

o no the jew can't proceed with his plan cos jap no want destabilization

((((((((((((((SHMUEL)))))))))))))

>the issue is more complex than just DA JOOZ
Nice try Shlomo.

(((Shmuel))))

Pure coincidence

Posting my own pasta

Literally untrue. It's nation will not collapse, not will it's economy. The average Japanese person in the future will own more property and wealth than ever.

>fuck the kikes

this isn't a jew problem. japan can easily remedy it by reconquering china. the problem is nowadays outright annexing a country is not en vogue

Again, you people are hopeless. Your IQ is too low to even grasp concepts this complex, so I understand your need to boil them down into simple saturday morning cartoons with a "bad guy" to root against. It was my mistake for attempting to converse with you in the first place about issues way over your head. I apologize, you simply arent ready

There's so many of these fake articles. Does any of this shit get printed in japanese? Do they fall for it?

> that's just face

sorry, i meant *fact

t. braindead moron

see

"THEY'RE JUST RELUCTANT"
"THEY JUST NEED THAT EXTRA NUDGE OF GOOD REASON"
God I fucking hate journalists. (((Shmuel)))

>ni shekeru deposito en bankeru

4.6% recently. Higher than that of most western countries. Higher than that of of the asylum heavens in fact.

Japanese men just gotta start fucking mad bitches yo