Giving up on politics

Has anyone else here felt totally disillusioned by the past few days? I've been feeling this way for awhile, but this Virginia rally and the reaction feels like the last straw. The media reaction to everything is always so overblown and ridiculous. All I see, every day now, is just endless amounts of brainwashing propaganda. All of politics is basically just a game of making yourself look good and the enemy look like shit.

And what's really perverse; the worse an event turns out, the better it actually is for people. The left actually likes the fact that the woman died, because now they have a martyr and now they can bash right wingers for days. Just like right wingers often seem happy when a muslim terror attack occurs. Everything is just about the narrative now, all media is fucking garbage based around telling stories

I'm so fucking sick of it. I've stopped caring about being community or country or worldly oriented, I just want to live my life and let people who actually care battle it out. Keeping up with the media circus and manipulation and brainwashing is just exhausting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NNl3g2FswOw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We're in a war now. Don't kid yourself.

Yah I'm going to take a break from following politics for a month or so.

Mate. If you do just one thing, listen to this advice.

Take a break from the internet and TV.

After a few days you'll see that the world isn't as bad as it seems.

Shill harder.

I feel the exact same as you OP. I actually felt that way before the fat whale got driven over. I do not care anymore. All I am doing is focusing on fixing some things in my own life.
Politics and media can all fuck themselves.

>And what's really perverse; the worse an event turns out, the better it actually is for people. The left actually likes the fact that the woman died, because now they have a martyr and now they can bash right wingers for days.

>mfw Trudeau was right the whole time

youtu.be/NNl3g2FswOw

feeling the same dude, i just want a wife, family and to not have to lie. this country feels awash in lies, leftist lies. its like the ticket to entry for a normal life is to lie, it's very disheartening.

Yes. I feel this way. I de-googled my phone and laptop and installed apps to track my time spent browsing/obsessing. I'm making a plan to start getting up before my kids to meditate, pray, and write. I decided I want to spend my evenings crocheting (I'm a girl) and drawing instead of driving myself into a depression over he state of the world my children are set to inherit.

Personally I feel a moral obligation to keep myself informed about what's going on, but I really need to do better in terms of drawing the line between "informed" and "obsessed."

Politics is sooo tiring... I think I'll just take a nap

oh shit

take your own advices and leave , shills

Ever try convincing a Muslim to give up his faith? I've tried, no matter how you try, they're too gone.

That's the same with the left and some oarts of the right. Ideology is a terrible thing. It can be hi-jacked so easily, and never repaired.

I'm a centre right fag by birth, but I can see where your coming from user

EVERYONE IS SHEEP WITHOUT AN OPINION. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GET PEOPLE PAST ALL THE PROPAGANDA THE LEFT HAS ENTRIFFLED US WITH....

You can't. It starts with the people.

And these people like the Muslims I've mentioned before, are too gone in the safety of their propaganda.

>>drunk

Don't let them destroy your mind and spirit. They will literally never stop creating their own relentless narrative. We are literally dealing with exorbitantly rich perverted narcissistic individuals.

You need to focus completely on yourself, your own goals, and use your knowledge of their sick manipulation and use it to your advantage.

If anything, this has driven me farther right. It's disgusting the way the left manipulates the narrative

No.
This is the turning of the final Jew-Nazi cycle. Look how hard this was all coordinated: the state, the media, and the tech sector are all acting in lockstep in one desperate push to destroy the right. I don't think they'll succeed and I don't think things are going to get better for them from here.

Reddit is that way, Pablo.

Something happens and all of the sudden he doesnt care anymore... you are the weakminded kind of fool that got us into this existential crisis in the first place.

As soon as something happens, you shit your pants and try to comfort yourself with political centrism.

The civil war is fast approaching. You'll either be a fighter, or some cucked refugee.

The ultimate choice one will have to make is wether you'll fight for globalist leftists or for your people and its culture. Thats ultimately ALL it boils down to.

This desu

I've had a totally opposite reaction. I'm more energized and optimistic than ever. Each rally has seen an exponential increase in attendees.

Watch, the next rally is going to be big league.

>fellow goy, we need to just stop fighting and give in to the Jew world order, and just take a looong nap...