I WOULD TRY TO DOX THEM BUT THEY DONT HAVE JOBS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I5NjtAY8rSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THIS FAGGOT IN HIS JEAN SHORTS!??
THIS FAT CHICK
OMG
BUT IT ONLY GETS BETTER

>I know lets get together on monday afternoon while everyone is at work earning our gibs and destroy some white man history

u fuckin mad!

KEK

Where the fuck are the cops....?

The leftist Cultural Revolution has entered it's next stage

You know, leftists had been big on doxing nazis lately. And now they put themselves on camera without masks? ... (devilish laugh)

What does ISIS and leftist have in common?

these guys are fucking idiots all they had to do was sit back for a week and let the alt right destroy itself HAHAHAHAH STUPID COMMIE CUNTS

Someone shoop Sam Hydes head on the jean short guy please.

>I WOULD TRY TO DOX THEM BUT THEY DONT HAVE JOBS

>I would try to hurt people I dont like, but I'm an impotent neet hiding behind a screen

>>I WOULD TRY TO DOX THEM BUT THEY DONT HAVE JOBS

>/thread

cry more faggot. Make sure you tell your mom you're going to be home late

Funny, I dont remember a lefto commy queer ramming their car into some right wingers lethally

Hi buddy, welcome to Sup Forums

ITS TIME TO FIRE UP THE OVENS BOYS
>ITS TIME TO FIRE UP THE OVENS BOYS
>ITS TIME TO FIRE UP THE OVENS BOYS

go back to leftypol with the other omega male troglodytes

Why didnt the police stop them?

>Like, are you kidding me right now?

cheering. The time nears brothers. remember the symbol

i love how all the faggot numales have to keep sweeping their hair out of their face while trying to stomp a broken statue. looks real fuckin manly.

People who go out of their way to a kick a man when he's down are soulless.

I saw the video. They we going 45 mph down a narrow road with full view of the crowd. A crowd of people doenst just sneak on you. That person was hitting them as the car was plowing in. You'd know that if you saw the video. If you've ever been a pedestrian as long as I have you've had your share of close call from careless drivers. You clip me with a car I dont care your ideology, your life is forfeit if I can get to you.

and even if, IF they were "spooked" by lefties hitting their car, they STILL drove into them AND backed up to hurt more people and get away. At their most innocent, they are guilty of a hit and run, if not vehicular homicide.

They got the (((phone call))) to stand down.

>Nazis/KKK
>peaceful
You do realize Spencer and his friends are responsible for all the violence and property destruction going on right now thanks to their stupid LARP

Pablo Escocuck is going to break his toe on that statue.

>YOUR LIFE IS FORFEIT!
Fuck we got a badarse over here guys!
How many confirmed kills you got Hombre?

lol triggered fascist fucks.

The only good Fascist is a dead Fascist.

None, cause like the driver in question they are pussy cowards and drive away.

Not that Sup Forums has any real world understand of what its like to leave their mom's house.

>if you dont accept leftism arse fucking you anf your culture and stand up all the violence is your fault
No.

your shilling simply doesnt work.

lmao why does the public take these people serriously?

Pro tip,
The NAP is a meme and in no way legal defence for murder

> 45 mph

Cunt confirmed, no sense of speed or distance

All white Kikes I bet. Jews really hate their host countries with a passion

So its another persons fault when an entirely different person destroys property?

hmm that really makes me think.

While you're sitting on your computer laughing at them, they're out there tearing down your history, you stupid burger. You're either a coward or a retard, but it's hard to tell which at this point.

Even if it was intentional, #NotAllMuslims bro.

If only Antifa could stop chimping out at every event, they might have actually made a positive impact.

>people are acting like niggers
>lol why dont you act like niggers! You pathetic whites!
>OMG I cant believe we were ran over!
Rinse and repeat

Faggot cuck neet confrimed that never drove a day in their life.

There is no earthly reason to drive as fast as he did in a one lane narrow street full of people. EVEN IF he got surrouned and scared, he still ran into MANY people and backed up, dragged people and drove away.

That is against the law.

Its not terrorism and that's the point

There is if you need to kill communist scum

t. Andy Chang from Richmond

Its still homicide.

and its because of thoughts like that people are out raged.

You can't deny the holocaust and wish it to happen again as soon as possible in the same sentence and not be considered a Nazi.

they must have gotten a (((phone call)))

Might as well be kicking the step dads they hate

where's my gun so I can shoot these fucking commie cuntbags?

Someone in an earlier thread did the math using the size of the street markings and the challenger to discern the speed with math.

He was going 24 mph.

That's slow.

>Its still homicide
debatable, a good lawyer can get him off but he'll probably be charged with terrorism and accept a (((plea deal))) so he doesn't get life and instead gets 10 years for involuntary manslaughter. But there's already a precedent for running over protestors and its in favor of the driver if he can demonstrate he reasonably feared for his safety,

Should meme a fake a news story about how you tried to dox Antifa but not a single person had a job or something along those lines

Post your face I want to have a laugh

They can't, they are social rejects finally getting a chance to fit in somewhere and the numbers and anonymity give them the courage to use violence, something most of them have never done before, and would never do if they had to stand toe to toe with an adversary with no hope of help or getting away with it, well maybe the nigs would..

why havent we found the guy that maced the shit out of alaska, was that filmed? you know we are that terds worst nightmare right now.

t

thats an amazing image. i'll cherish this always

>monday
>get home from work
>check Sup Forums
>see a bunch of jobless useless faggots tore down a statue
>a leaf posts this

This shit actually has me seething with rage Sup Forums. This statue was to commemorate the American soldiers who died during the civil war. It doesn't matter if they were Confederates, they were still Americans. And what does the media do? Say they're just protesters. Unlike the white nationalist rally a few days ago that is now being spun as a white supremacist rally and domestic terrorism. I'm so fucking angry Sup Forums I don't know what to do.

That's why we need welfare cut off. These subhumans need to die.

the only faggot cuck is you. The guy was driving about 20 mph. The only person who has never driven a day in their lives is you. You remember the guy who ran over the bikers in new york? No charges filed. The bikers were arrested.

youtube.com/watch?v=I5NjtAY8rSQ

Where are your bobbies when they're needed? You think it's any different here?

>At their most innocent, they are guilty of a hit and run

Once the accident occurs, every fruitcake with a bat is running toward his car to smash the windows.

His actions before reversing, maybe, but there is no way in hell hes facing legal consequences for running away after the accident.

Yep, and every time that Antifa chimps out and breaks shit, they make themselves look worse.

The hardliners on the left and right are not going to change.
But the perception of the general public will continue to sway in our favor the more insane the D's become.

>It doesn't matter if they were Confederates, they were still Americans.
Not according to themselves

wrong

they're so cool

I think that image is wishful thinking

Too many people just aren't made aware of all the Leftist violence or if they are... they seem to forget about it.

sometimes I like to imagine these posters are actually IRL NADZEEZ in Antarctica shitposting and riling us up for the day of the Sonnenrad. But we know, they are really just medicated faggots, sweating as their indented knuckes swiflty move above their keyboards as they sweetiepost and larp as niggers on le 4chin.

the (((media))) goes out of its way to excuse it.

Should just use the picture yahoo used to promote the violent faggots.

True, most people don't give a damn about politics in the first place.

Link? Any good requests and I'll meme the fuck out of it

Bootlicker

If a white lets a nigger bash his head in, who was the dumber of the two--the nigger or the white?
I hope they burn down the building you work in so you'll finally get off your ass and defend your country, you useless drone.

You don't belong in shorts.

OK! They want to topple Confederate Memorials? Fine!! In that case I say it's time to start attacking HOLOCAUST MEMORIALS!! The JEWS are driving this anti-Confederate shit, so let's attack JEWISH SHIT MEMORIALS as reprisals!

Civil Rights monuments would bring an even worse reaction.

Nigger they may not have jobs but they broke the law. DOX THESE FAGGOTS.
I'm already scouring NC Durham locals facebooks

is this considered a slide thread?

nah I just wanted to laugh at commies.
newfags like to use "slide thread" wrong, but it means a distraction thread, but there's nothing important that I know of going on right now

Why not both?

Them tearing down the statues and replacing state flags is what is going on right now.

kys

They are feeling emboldened. Nobody is challenging them they have a mission to turn the USA into chaos.

>LOOK AT THESE PATHETIC HUMANS
Yes, and what's your point? They're pathetic but have the numbers. Quantity is quality in itself.

I can smell them from the picture. Patchouli and Starbucks vagina latte

Doesn't make them not pathetic.

he's the spirit twin of this guy

why hasn't anybody posted the webm yet it's fucking hilarious and I didn't save it

Supporting communism means their failures are not their own but on society.

also that feel when you kick a statue and break your toes against it to really stick it to nazis

instead of like, you know, spitting on it or something.

leftists really are fucking stupid. watch the videos of these people kicking at it like it's a fucking soccer ball. That statue DEFINITELY broke a shitload of toes.

LOL! THESE NIGGERS ARE SHOWING BLACK PUMA PRIDE AFTER TAKING DOWN CONFEDERATE STATUE?! bbhwahahah, can't wait for segregation and niggers riding under the seats of the bus and on the roofs hanged by their necks.