Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Genl242_ZU8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bo nie ruchamy murzynów jak twój tata.

Because nobody sucked my pee pee in highscool or college

because fuck everyone else

why dont girls like me

why not

W sumie nie twój tata nawet nie rucha, on porostu wali konia jak twoja stara wpierdala kutasa jakiegoś Jamala z Nigerii

Mods need to sort out these leftypol faggots, look at the fucking catalog right now.

because globalism is for fags

Kikes need the gas.

Because I Truly love America. I just want whites to have majority without fear of being replaced.

Because race should be a sub species

because the other guys are fags

Because I'm proud of what my forefathers have accomplished and I have taken a sacred oath to murder anyone who threatens to take it away from my children - and trust me it won't be a slow death.

Because a nation is an extention of our family, and our racee too.

Murder or kill?

Because they're insecure.

>1 post by this ID

kill yourselves for responding to this fake polish nigger

this, i'm going into senior year if nobody suchs my pee pee i am joining a nazi party

You're kinda cute user :3

Because fuck other countries. There are 6 billion non whites out there that should be slaves.

This

bring me over user we'll have endless funs!

This. There's a reason for thousands of years society enforced one woman for every man and disenfranchised women do they would have no choice but to comply. Now it's a Darwinian free for all and you are a cuck if you believe that any ideology (including nationalism, human rights, feminism, etc.) isn't anything more than a "noble lie" to help organize people into groups and help them fulfill their biological drives as they fight for power.

and why do you spew stupid insults instead of saying something meaningful? can you even form full, logical sentences?
false dichotomy

I absolutely think of every European country had an injection of some redneck burgers like me y'all would be fine.

Why would someone not be a nationalist?

What's insecure in protecting our heritage, culture, and identity? that's healthy and common sense, since the dawn of times.

Because sticking to your own race, culture and civilization is the most natural thing to do. It requires no further justification.

>kill yourselves for responding to this fake polish nigger
>fake polish
Why would I be fake? Do you think all Poles are "based" radical nationalists like in all these alt-right news about Poland? Kind of shows the quality of media you consume desu...

Yeah and I'm doing it and I don't really need to hate and discriminate all the other races and nationalities.

>What's insecure in protecting our heritage, culture, and identity?
And who says you need nationalism for that?

youtube.com/watch?v=Genl242_ZU8

Because it's hard enough to get something changed at city hall, let alone having to try to change things at some global capital in another country. I can't believe this needs to be explained to you.

modern ultraliberalism and international communism or cultural marxism that rules the west want to destroy european peoples identities.

no they don't also stop using words "communism" and "marxism" because you clearly don't understand them

a lot of western politicians encouraged immigration yes, so did many corporations, but there is no some globalist evil scheme behind that, the truth is that it was simply financially and economically beneficial, atleast to some point

they didn't take in consideration some other things tho

anyway in my opinion it was worth trying - for decades aging Western societies were able to uphold their high living standards partly thanks to immigration

>no they don't

wow well argued dude. wtf i love open borders now.

So, has communism ever existed?
(Firing up the helicopter)

senpai it's literally a made up conspiracy theory

say that you disagree with some policies, but implying that someone is on purpose trying to destroy the entire civilization, it's just crazy

Ffs yes they did and they still do, but they barely have any influence anywhere or power.

You don't get it, I'm not some communist, whitewashing communist regimes and saying it wasn't real communism.

What I'm saying it you shouldn't fuse communism with modern liberalism, these are 2 completely differenting things, they aren't even remotely related to each other.

> they aren't even remotely related to each other

>a lot of western politicians encouraged immigration yes, so did many corporations, but there is no some globalist evil scheme behind that, the truth is that it was simply financially and economically beneficial, atleast to some point

You are agreing with me dude. lmao
ultra liberals and marxists play the same game and support the invasion of europe.... the nationalists are the only ones that fight that. It's not anymore left vs right... it is nationalists/identitarians vs internationalists

They're two different versions of collectivism, and I'm not a fan of either. Apparently you are. To me, the two ideologies are different by only a few degrees.

if we wouldnt be swedens gayness or russias retardation would take over

why aren't you?

do you hate working together for a common goal?

Horseshit. Liberals aren't and were never "collectivist". All modern liberals are praising individualism. That's why they care about personal freedoms so much.

Communists on the other hand...
I don't need to be a hateful nationalist for that.