Are americans retarded?

Are americans retarded?

It's like their whole life is a LARP. Their protests, their ideologies, their culture, their society. Everything is polarized, exaggerated, wrapped in shiny plastic and retweeted.

Your whole culture looks more and more alien to me.

Now you begin to see.

Jews.

the future is star trek, so aliens will be involved. i recommend buying a starfleet uniform. they come in 3 colors

Don't you have a sardine boat to catch OP?

What? You don't want to live in the middle of a simmering civil war between Nazis and commies?

this actually

Someone is paying attention

you'd be retarded too if you ate nothing but corn.

Truth. This is the ultimate redpill about america.

That is what jews cause to a society OP

DO NOT LET THEM IN, ITS NOT WORTH THE MONEY. NOT EVEN AN INCH, NOT EVEN A IOTA OF A LOAN, EVEN IF THE RATE OF INTEREST SEEM INCREDIBLE

Speaking of it as a Canadian, wilderness not a city folk and their influence spread like a miasma over everything, its disturbing. Starting to spill over the frontier big time with all the illegal crossing into Canada and expecting us to cater to their desires which of course the morally corrupt government in his eternal quest for relevancy and divertion of the public sight will eagerly help with public funding, because its better to look great momentarily to the world at our sole expense for literally no reason than to look great to foreign government who act exactly the same and are just as corrupt.

Our gov can't even fucking bother to manage the injuns correctly but it sure will take care of those immigrants, somehow and it will OBVIOUSLY not spill all over and cause problem, eh! Fuck I hate my country.

the media wants to make hype because it makes people tune in and buy newspapers. hype sells

the government wants hype because crazy people will do stupid shit sometimes and that gives the government a excuse to crack down and expand government powers/authority

most people are not playing a role in any of this and actively find the news so off putting that they dont care about any of it. even the recent march with tons of people who in some cases came from out of state doesnt even have 1% of the people living in the state showing up

ferguson which got a lot of attention was mostly a single city block worth of protesters standing in teh street. there are vids of people circling the block and showing there wasnt shit going on while CNN was stuck in this "omg better do what tyrome says" cycle

A symptom of simple easy lives.
Civilizations crawl up through desperate determination and collapse in comfortable luxury.

you're retarded actually

just kill yourself you kike enabling piece of shit

Humanity is literally why we we can't have nice things.

>the media wants to make hype because it makes people tune in and buy newspapers. hype sells

This shit has been proven false, especially now in the modern age of the internet where nearly every single paper media is shitting itself trying to find new client as peoples simply go on the web to find info of their own, for a multitude of reasons I won't go on about in this post. They always post shit to keep peoples on the edge, always made aware that something wrong is going on via a constant stream of negative and heavily opinionated news article disguised as unbiased. You'd be surprised to see how many peoples base their opinion entirely on what they saw on tv or read in the journal, its saddening really.

Ya, a tiny minority or Jews control the world but us white people are the master race am I right?.

Just stay there, we don't want you. Oh and I appreciate the concern.

Sage

From bondage to spiritual faith,
From spiritual faith to great courage,
From courage to liberty,
From liberty to abundance,
From abundance to selfishness,
From selfishness to complacency,
From complacency to apathy,
From apathy to dependency,
From dependency back again to bondage."

What were they filming where they needed to motion capture a cat?

>no green
fuck off back to your no-account star ""''"'"''""wars''''''''''''" general, cretin

Its a mob mentality writ large. We really need another world war. That will slap us back to reality.

No, more like Jews stir up shit wherever they goes, regardless of what is the given population of their minority and they tend to keep a low population because it make running away easier and manageable. If you want a real life exemple just go read about Lev Tahor and the whole lot of globe trotting they did across the world to escape justice, it will make your blood boil. Also start your search with lev tahor quebec, and afterward lev tahor guatematemala to get an idea what kind of shit jews pull all the fucking time.

You're just a faggot.

I guess the nazis that organized the protest saturday were jews then? Gullible child. Sometimes shit just happens.

Social engineering is no joke, everything is going according to the plan.

ITT: Portuguese person trying to teach Americans about culture.

I love this guy

shhhhhhh

We really are wrought with first world problems.
Too many of these soft people that have never had to worry about having a roof over their head or food in their belly, and their minds end up finding stupid shit to worry about and pointless causes to become involved with. It will come full circle eventually.
>Tough times breed strong people
>Strong people create good times
>Good times breed weak people
>Weak people create tough times

THERE...ARE...FOUR...UNIFORMS

this here. media is a for profit business. how do they make a profit? attract eyeballs to advertising. what attracts eyeballs? drama.

Yep, it's a first world shithole on the verge of collapse. Prepare yourself.

At least we're relevant. Something your shitty country stopped being hundreds of years ago. So enjoy your little smug moment, faggot.

When you look at America, remember that your immigration will make you more and more like us until you're toast.

It's because they all want to be special

They just can't live with something as mundane as maintaining a high level society

They are just insecure and neurotic tbqhwy

When you live in a world in which every natural societal instinct is depressed by institutionalised education and contemporary thought, all the while existing in the most illusory period of human history where the (((facade))) is programmed into you to never be broken.

Naturally feeling 'unwhole', as if afflicted with an illness that you can't diagnose or cure but still feel inside. Yet you cannot fix this ill feeling through consumption, activity or introspection.

This modern sickness is one of the soul, for lack of better words because this is not in a theological context.

The white man is sick inside, poisoned through what he witnesses, through how he acts and through what he has become. Now a shell of something that was purged from an early age through exposure to the world we live in now.

We have all been beaten down into a 'unit', so we may live in a 'unit' society, 'units' only need stimulation which is largely substituted artificially, the food we eat is fake, the media we consume keeps us docile, the jobs we have perpetuate this existence.

If it sounds like science fiction, I'll see you again in a decade.

See there you go OP
Nihilistic narcissism

nope. erverything OP said is true and the fault of no one besides the common American citizen. They choose this life every day they wake up and decide to swallow the propaganda and live life as a low IQ wage consumer slave. Its their choice. They make it everyday.

>*low IQ consumer wage slave

I know what you mean. And I live here.

Very spot on my dear bong. I am wondering if this sickness of the soul is something just contemporary or ingrained into the human existence.

What is true is that humans in the past had no alternative but to react. Today the mediatic anesthesia is real. They keep us sedated.

Couldn't care less what you think. Get a job.

>Everything is polarized, exaggerated, wrapped in shiny plastic, and exported to the rest of the world who eagerly gobbles up every last morsel

The left side is stupidly hysterical and the white nationalists you see in rallies are dumb normies that can't hide their power level.

What you are seeing is the facade, processed material for easy digestion. How is that confusing? Has Portugal completely given up on layers of effective communication?

Fucking this
I just can't understand american culture. What the fuck is going on in your heads? From the melted-brain commies and 60 IQ negroes to beta larpers with nazi flags

*Forgot to add a copious amount of quotation marks to """"""culture"""""

That's what I find even more odious. Other nations' (((media))) outlets, politicians or even the everyday normie look up to that shit because it sells. Everybody wants to be part of the free fucking buffet, where the only one that pays is the soul of man.

I'm glad some things are so radicated in the culture of a specific place that they will be hardly changed by external influence. The more out of the loop you are today, the better it is.

You're 100% right. Antifa (a group that acts like the original Nazis) versus fucking faggyass NeoNazis.
It's all so retarded; they all deserve the rope.

Your women are importing african niggers to breed them a you're concerned about whats wrong with America?

You should be infinitely more concerned with getting your own house in order, Luigi.

Italy and Libya actually bullied NGOs so hard lately that traffickers changed all routes to Spain.

>internet
>reality
wew, lad.

>Your whole culture looks more and more alien to me.

It's alien now to me, too, and I'm American. Sad!

OP, it's the conditioning... they cultured people into casuals, mediocrity, degeneracy, they teach the people to replace skill with money; to make them reliant on the system rather than themselves.

Agreed. "The loop" everyone exists in is more like a lazy river full of human shit

Kill all non red haired/green eyed people Kill all black haired people Kill blondes too idgaf they're vermin as much as the jew I'm talking to you too nazi/kkk nuke them all to oblivion let Ronald McDonald fucking do it if you have black hair kkkkkyyyysssss

You pretty much summed it up.

/thread