This is for both sites!

This is for both sites!

You both will loose, Left and Right!

So the left took down one of the confederate statues.
They burnet down a Nazi stick figure.
They vandalized many confederate monuments since Charlottesville.
And the Police, CIA, FBI is not doing anything.
Trump and Pence said nothing about the left starting the problems, and blamed the right.

So now posts pop up on /pol like cancer, that the right should also take down leftist monuments as a revenge.

Guys you do know what is happening, right?

The deep state made one of theirs crash into their leftist pupets, to make the left more angry and violent.
Because of the attack on the right, the rightwingers are now very angry as well.

So both are very angry, both are being manipulated by their paid leaders.

This is for both sites!

The deep state wants to start the planned civil
war The Purple Revolution!

This will end up badly for both sites!

Millions and Millions will die!

It will end up by both parties being dead (Conservative, Liberal).

They will then start a Zionist dictatorship!

YOU DUMB AMERICANS STILL CANNOT SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AHUw0FmINAc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This post will be pushed back by the moderators, who some are being placed here by the deep state!

Don't be fooled!

You can't hide the truth mods!
Sooner or later people will find out!

Op is not a faggot

Open your eyes pol

They're playing us. It's ok to have political opinions and demonstrate but someone is pulling strings here

This smells of Soros

Jews!

I don't recognize the flag but I am pretty sure sociologists and historians had this period of time marked since 1948.

Civil rights was a red flag for southern democrats who ultimately cozied up to the republicans and since then theyve been continuing to fight civil rights for minorities. It's not easy to make whites feel disenfranchised and racism doesn't exist it feels good on the ego and provides easy blame for personal problems. Meanwhile pretending they aren't racially prejudice and racism doesn't exist. This is just historical social evolution and it just proves who little people understand about political history.

"The deep state" please, we are run by the wealthy this is coporatism 1st it's finest and it works because everyone's blaming each other

Dude they play with you guys!

The make the nonwhites hate whites,
and the whites hate nonwhites!

They fuel it daily with protests and propaganda on both sites!

Shit the civil war will happen, and no one apart from some Zionists will win!

To all the other Jews, sorry you will also die, because even though you are a Jew, you still aren't in their club!

The deep state is their puppet!

Dude how brainwashed are you?

This will end badly for everyone, no matter Left or Right!

From Canada: I cant even say anything at work anymore. Everyone bashes trump, praises antifa. I made an argument that Antifa === Nazis, and they called me a racist. Everyone thinks antifa are the goods guys. Wtf... antifa are fucking terrorists too.

Bump

Today is the day that OP is not a faggot

You guys will have the same civil war!

I think it's sadly too late to stop what (((they))) have planned. when that prophecy said that they lack flag will fly above the dome, they didn't mean isis, I think the meant antifa

Don't be fooled by the Zionists, the want you dead, and enslave all off the ones you survive!

No matter which colour or gender or religion you are, you are going to end up in their Zionist dictatorship!

*the black flag will fly above the dome

I know, wtf ... Everyone i know has gone radical left.
I have literally banned people from coming to my house on UFC nights because they are radical extremist leftists and I'm scared they're going to whip out an Antifa larping kit, and start hitting us with bats.

Maybe!

To tell you something that these people said about the left (Antifa)

Quote: Once evething is done, and the dumb finished their work, they will be put to the wall with the others, and will get the same bullet!

Don't ask for sorce, i don't want to get friends in trouble!

it would be easier to use the chaos as cover to attack the juus than it would be to convince both sides to unite against them (as we need them to)

But don't be scared!

Defend yourself!

I hope you all can stop them!

Millions will die. And that is absolutely a good thing.

Ever last Northerner, Nigger, and Marxist deserves death. No exceptions.

I'm not falling for it, anyone going out to vandalize shit at this point is a useful idiot.

fuck off. this shit will spiral out of control real quick. other nations will get involved. this will suck for people who aren't black or white. blacks suck but whites will never not see you as a not-white.

The more it gets out of control the better.

EVERY SINGLE NIGGER AND NORTHERNER AND LEFTIST DESERVES EXTERMINATION

This is our chance to bring about what we've been waiting years for for.

The Day of the Rope

Pray for MORE dead Antifa
Pray for MORE dead Northerners
Pray for MORE dead Niggers

The Jewry!

This drive all subhumans from our nation
youtube.com/watch?v=AHUw0FmINAc

>this shit will spiral out of control real quick
I hope the bodies pile up in the streets. I hope it's a return to nature. I'm not even going to pretend that I could survive, but if I did, I would have earned the right to live.

They won't rest until everything it's destroyed.

Yes I can see what's happening. Don't know what the fuck to do about it. I voted Trump, now they're fucking us over. But I'm not chimping out.