nah looks silly

ye, easier to identify u as a turd

BRING IT BACK AHHAA

Gas masks against pepper spray is more like it

PLEASE PUT THAT ON user

no, it looks so fucking dumb and it immediately gives up your position

FPBP

They look like sperms

Maybe not Klan hoods but something to cover the face would be ideal. In fact I'd say you're crazy if you go to rallies and you're not.

Holy shit yes. Those are so scary. The commies will be terrified and girls will finally want to fuck you.

this has me laffin

I remember some football hooligan edgy kid back in high school made himself a big-ass hood from a paper canvas. Even drew a Celtic cross on it and walked around with it. Almost nobody figured out what it was. Meanwhile I was having the toppest of keks.

SPBP

Just use antifa's masks. You can use it to protect your identity and blend with the commies at rallies.

Fuck off, you seem like a shill that's trying to scare everyone into becoming leftists fags.
Besides, masks are for ISIS and Antifa.

Yes but make them black and start carrying BLM signs

did you miss the memo?
short hair and/or a baseball hat

baseball hats, cowboy hats, hair lengths less than shoulder length

Balaclava master race.

2nd

It's the moment to use confederate symbols after all.

KKK was started by (((Freemasons)))
Nazis>KKK/Neo-Nazis

I wish they would. They're aesthetic as fuck, and immediately terrify lefties and non-whites, plus they preserve anonymity.

lel

Fucking this

saluto nex alea ave nex alea

Niggers have forgotten their place. It's time they were reminded that they're sub human.

That's traditionally Democrat

this. I've always thought the KKK was retarded. The Hugo Boss on the other hand....

It's like the Borg assimilated the NRA or something.

kill yourself moron, the democrats were the traditionalist party of states rights in the 19th century, hence why David Duke was a democrat

>praying to a black cube made of firearms

Saturn would be pleased. Who was behind that satanic sculpture?

WE need to continue our tradition down south. Make the niggers stay in the ghettos and make them fear for their lives outside the cities.

Nobody's afraid to show our face, we are scared of hypocritical fascists liberals that are making people lives worse and worse every day.

Does anyone have any rare balaclava's

Probably have to at this point.

>balaclava
Black, waste of money, you will be confused with antifa. Just wear a t-shirt of a different colour then (((them))). Everyone has T-shirts.

I believe they still wear them for ceremonial purposes, aka not in public

Can we wear this

Yes please bring back the hoods ! Please!

I dont know but the idiots are sure here to stay.