You redards will actually argue with this

>you redards will actually argue with this

>and this

indeed

The extreme right and left are virtually identical. This is why centrism, once again, wins above everyone else.

>tall grande venti

if you don't think that's bullshit, you're part of the problem

ROMAN SALUTE
O
M
A
N

S
A
L
U
T
E

What's wrong with the Nazi solute? The Nazis included people of all races.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

Defend this faggots.

Y'all Nazis is dumb

I never at any point gave two shits about any of those things and distinctly remember thinking kaepernick was a distraction. In fact, I'm 90% sure that nigger was just being lazy and decided to turn it into a race thing because he rightfully didn't like being called out on it.

Fuckin nachos

I'm pretty sure that "Trump supporters" recognize all of those as valid expressions of free speech. Last I checked, only liberals are arguing for a "hate speech" exception to the first amendment.

The difference is that the right doesn't think that someone being offended by something means that thing should be banned.

They're offended by it. They tell you as such. That's the end of it.

When leftists are offended they want the state to step in and put an end to what offends them.

Nigger same hippie commie bullshit loving faggotry all weekend. Do you niggers get tired? Ffs get a real job you fucking kike faggot shill

Fake news, antifa wants at least half the groups mentioned in the nazi paragraph dead as well.

Weren't leftists the ones bitching about starbucks?

give me an 8 months into Obama's reign

calm down with them digits satan

>Lefties actually believe that a christmas themed cup is found to be offesive by the right

thats shit conservatives got mad over
conservatives =/= right wing

>when your accused of something and redirect it at your opposition

We call those things offensive.

Leftists try to ban things. They try to ruin lives. They call for people to be attacked. They would have you killed or thrown in jail.

Then they play the victim when they're attacked and killed.

>that's offensive
vs
>SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN, PUNCH A NAZI
Did we see "punch a starbucks barista"?
fucking lmao
Reminder to sage bait threads.

>proclaiming something is offensive is the same as getting people fired for speaking their mind

I wish we had a janitor that flat out erased you dumb fucking shitposters.

The difference is "Trump supporters" don't riot outside of Kaepernick's house or burn down Starbucks.

Expressing disagreement with something someone says and violently shutting down someone's right to free expression aren't even remotely the same thing.