"More than an internet meme"

youtube.com/watch?v=RIrcB1sAN8I

(((Vice))) at it again. Comments section not yet disabled. Do your thing Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aN8w7lUMc1o
blog.therightstuff.biz/2012/12/16/consistent-anarchism/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Thomas_Beauchamp_controversy
twitter.com/Millennial_Matt/status/896215615618383872
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do hipsters have a fashion sense like they dressed out of a garbage can? Wow you're so authentic with your poor people larp clothes!!

She looks like she has down's syndrome

This. No idea why she thinks those glasses will hide that mess.

She also looked like she wanted to have Spencer's babies in her interview with him

youtube.com/watch?v=aN8w7lUMc1o

First time I'm unironically liking a vice video. Nazi larpers have no place in our civilized society.

Degenerate hipster lefty chicks are secretly fawning over these guys.

>alt-right
>white

Vice did nothing wrong here. She followed around these idiot Nazi larpers and they made fools of themselves. There is no spinning what they said. They even let them justify it.

is this the "that's so interesting" girl?

I'm liking it because the Nazis actually seem pretty based.

This Christophe Cantwell guy seems reasonable.

This desu senpai

Gas the Nazis

she's jewish

Cantwell is a Libertarian so he's not completely nuts like the rest of them

Those are italians

Never in my wildest dreams I would think we as a country be here, in 2017, we're back in the 1960's.

Honestly, how the fuck did we get here. Do you think they have grown because of Trump?

>Conveniently leaves out that antifa threw the first punch to pop it off

very true, as will all chicks when they realize these guys are the only ones standing up to the spics niggers moslems and jews.

>libertarian
yeah, as evident by his future career as helicopter pilot of the reinstated pinochet administration

pretty sure she's actually poor

Oh yes, the driver was magically hit with a punch from inside his car
>imagine being this retarded

No you dumb nigger, thank the MSM and king obongo with Treytrey, Ferguson, and all the other precious children who dindu nuffin

White people have had enough.

fuck off boomer idiot

hey guys its me

I find your opinions on this really

INTERESTING

pls watch my video teehee Im a girl UWU

Except the part where they show the guys claiming Antifa attacked first.

Either way there were fucked by admitting they brought AK's to the fucking rall
y

You can see people attacking the "alt-right" groups and telling them to go home, getting in their way and stuff, in this video.

10:15

based as fuck

Lel that bald guy they decided to follow is definitely a psyop.

I remember this semen demon

K for krill
H for harpoon
M for Man the harpoons

how so?

>tons of Islamic Terror attacks
NOT ALL MUSLIMS
>widespread ANTIFA violence
HURRRRRRRRRRRR
>lone autist with a nu-Challenger mulches commie lard under still questionable circumstances
NONSTOP COVERAGE

The absolute state lads

WTF?! Isn't Nigel Farage a Nazi???

potato

>american
>i-it's just italians goy
When will you admit that you're more mixed than anyone.

>anglo
>nazi
pick one and only one

the eternal kraut is the enemy of the superior anglo species

These hipster cunts always have to have a blank stare on their face because showing emotion of any kind like a human being isn't cool.

Soros hes been funding retard "leftists" to get these spaz polo shirt faggots to come out.

This is the chick who got me into TRS after she went on there and got BTFO so hard. Anyone else?

He means he couldn't be more pleased.

She was there at the tiki rally, there is a clear edit to the middle of it.

She is literally dead inside.

Why does elle reeve want to have sex with Richard Spencer so bad?

oh so he waited til the next day to find and run her over? somehow that makes it better in your mind?

lmao you're gonna need some better damage control strategy than this shit

oh it's that "tell me about pepay" bitch that was on the daily shoah like 8 months ago
wow

CC is the new controlled opposition boogeyman.

Is david duke still apart of the KKK? Regardless they need to ban stormfags, KKK, and other nazi larpers from future rallies they made everyone look like idiots. Filter who is allowed at the next rally and stop screaming racial slurs and doing fucking roman salutes its just fuel for the media. No nazi or confederate flags just american flags.

nazi salute isnt illegal

>just American flags
>no Confederate flag

Pick one.

hooktube.com/watch?v=RIrcB1sAN8I
If you want to watch nit see comments

SOME ONE FUCKING LINK ME TO THE AMERICAN BLACK SUN FLAG

PLEASE
PLEASE

"Race and terror" though...

How dare her suggest a car race was the cause of terror!

All these mass gatherings just seem cringey, I hate seeing any group of gathering in a large crowd bleating in unison regardless of their views, I guess I just have autism and is probably the reason I've never been to a concert in my life.

I'd rather get into a firefight with guns then go to a really like that it all just seems like a huge jerk off.

Damage control? Cantwell is out of his mind.
What are you talking about? I was talking about the violence at the tiki rally, not the nutjob who ran over the woman. I was simply pointing out that vice are a bunch of hacks - which is the objective truth.

I can't help but wonder if she would have died if they just let these people speak, though.

sounds like natural selection
>muslims like exploding in huge crowds
>increase muslim immigration
>gather in large crowds
hmm wonder what might happen

I love cantwell I'm listening to his interview right now. All 3 hours of what he recorded

She made her ex husband lie about his service in order to launch her shit journalism career

You weren't there. Those people belong there. This wasn't a right wing rally, this was a "far right" rally. The mainstream right-wing wasn't within 100 miles of that place. Crying about it isn't going to turn a bunch of radical white supremacists into PR experts.

This is honestly the best optics any media has given us.

Find any discrepancies. There are bound to be a few.

Cantwell just went full extremist.

Cole White, beating someone with a stick at 1:26.

Oh shit this was the chick Mike Enoch was talking about?

Do you want to actually make a change or just larp on the internet about muh race war? If you want to make a difference it's time to stop being associated with things with such negative connotations in the average mind of the typical goy. The narrative the media will spin (which still has a huge impact on the average citizen) is confederate flag = racist KKK bigot.

I'm not watching vice.

>Tell me about pepe...
Vice doing that shit got me back into TRS, first exposure to TRS I had was from here actually, we had an Ancap v. something reactionary or NatSoc thread, and Bulbasaur's Consistent Anarchism post was tossed into the discussion.
blog.therightstuff.biz/2012/12/16/consistent-anarchism/

But, that episode was painful to listen to, I'm gonna go listen to it again.

Yeah, Elle Reeve

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Thomas_Beauchamp_controversy

This is actually pretty well put together. Good footage.

you better be careful there cantwell

Yeah... I thought it was pretty fair. If people would stop metioning the jew in every sentence they would actually have a chance getting somewere.

lol you don't even know who he is, he's definitely the psyop.

If you change your behavior every time the media says something negative about you, then that's how they're going to control what you say. You want to give the media way more power to control the narrative than it already has.

Such selective editing, no wonder it took so long for vice to release this.

Oh yeah, that's right! She tried to play cute and talk about memes. If I recall the episode wasn't fantastic. It didn't get me on their side or anything, but I remember walking away realizing that these people were something totally knew for right wing politics and that they weren't going anywhere. I don't know where I stand now but I would definitely like to go to a meetup sometime. Thanks for the link.

we got here because your generation were not good stewards of what you inherited so now the corrective forces of human behavior are in play.

what's wrong with duke's face?

That's what I was thinking.
Can you elaborate please?

She looks hawt

here's a clip of her supporting hitler. pretty funny

Why can't they mention the elephant in the room? Oh nevermind just saw your flag.

I saw this bitch when she was walking into the park, knew she was with vice because I saw her interview with spencer, shoulda socked her

White people don't want to go extinct.

There's no arguing with liberals, they have no points and just go in circles

God dam Vice Edited the shit out of this and is completely a hit piece

She looks like a British acid attack mascot

All I'm saying is move away from thinks associated with established racism like confederate and nazi flags. I agree they will spin a shitty narrative on us no matter what but confederate flags are seen as a symbol of hate by the average goy.

He used to do a lot of stuff with the Libertarians, and wrote for Cop Block, but got fired for being "racist".
He's been around for a while. He started his own show (Radical Agenda), and got buff when he could no longer deny the JQ.
Cantwell is a little unhinged though, I won't deny that.

Nice flag you got there mate... ohh you're one of those guys that pretends to be a pirate.

Mentioning the Jew it in every sentence makes you sound like an autistic retard. You alt-reich-tards sound like you don't care about actually winning. Even Anglin gets this.

Yeah, her face looks like a bust made out of processed cheese.

Plastic surgery

Elle reeve looks like one of those ladies they'd get to play a young mother in one of those old timey movies about settlers fighting injuns in the great plains or something

I could imagine her in one of those old school ankle length dresses knitting and taking of children

Too bad she is a tool of the jews working for vice and will probably never have white children

>10:15

Doesn't he look like a Jew though?

Are you implying you absolutely expected nazi salutes to happen in 21st century America?
I sure as prostitues fucking didn't.

My boy Cantwell, I'm listening to the full interview at the radical agenda.com. He has gone full blown alpha. Definitely going to jail or dead soon.

I see that she couldn't stay away.

>someone post the interview image compilation