I'm here to bash the fash

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bbdWyqdORes
youtube.com/watch?v=k0kswK2aI08
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*dies*

A challenger appears.

H for harpoon

Make sure to wipe the blood off the dash.

>wakes up
>gets dressed
>goes looking for a fight
>literally dies.

youtube.com/watch?v=bbdWyqdORes

it was destiny, twas fate

and gets bashed by a car

The 2017 Dodge Challenger ranks 6 out of 8 Sports Cars. With a selection of robust engines – including the notorious 707-horsepower SRT Hellcat – the 2017 Dodge Challenger certainly earns its muscle car moniker. What you may not know is that it's also a proper daily driver, boasting more back-seat and trunk space than close rivals. Its top grievances include middling crash test scores and limited agility.

The Dodge Challenger is an excellent car for carousing around town, thanks to a selection of stout engines supplemented by a spacious, upscale cabin. Dampening its overall appeal, however, are so-so crash test ratings and a price tag that's higher than most models in our sports car rankings. If its Dodge power you want, the brand competently delivers this in the safer four-door Charger, which also has an SRT Hellcat version. However, if a meaty two-door with the most agile handling is what you crave, you'll likely be more satisfied with the performance of the Chevrolet Camaro.

>Not knowing what martyrdom is.
Retard

which auto maker are our guys?

278 pound roastie coal burner got rekted. What a cunt.

>I'm here to bash the fash

Instead, you got a quick rundown.

lol a fat martyr, a fartyr

a 500lb martyr

Holy fucking shit she's fat, are we sure she didn't hit the car?

fpbp

more like, amirite?

Im here to crash on the dash.

She's so fat, driving on her was unavoidable on this continent.

The copter probably crashed into her once it got too low.

She looks like Keri Russel

Is that morbidly obese person being carried off really her? Would explain why I've never seen any media outlets or anything post pictures that show anything other than her face, but she doesn't have that obese face either

youtube.com/watch?v=k0kswK2aI08

We have to go back to the future MArty!

fuuuuck now I'm hungry fuck you faggot

yeah was gonna die for the Oreo god before some brave dude stepped on the gas and gave her death meaning

The all-you-can-eat buffet is that way.

unfortunately for u alt-right faggots the fagtard drove a 2015' dodge challenger with the fag V-6 for pussys & wanna be nazis. Not even close to a hemi - so plz go fuck urselfs & ur V-6 dodge shit tiered cages.