So when's a MLK statue coming down?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hCIc5ymZai4
nytimes.com/1991/10/11/us/boston-u-panel-finds-plagiarism-by-dr-king.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The sooner the better

That will really get their jimmies rustled

THE WEST MUST BE SAVED!

RESTORE YOUR PRIDE, RESTORE YOUR CULTURE!!

STATES RIGHTS!! youtu.be/hCIc5ymZai4 [Open]

CUT EPA!!

CUT DEP OF ED!!

MAGA!!!!'

Reported this thread. I hope youre hiding behind 7 incognito tabs because youre fucked mate.

That's retarded though. Don't take the bait.

there will be a major chimpout if it happen..

never

Yeah, go forth you useful idiots.

Go get yourself imprisoned and shanked on national TV.

That'll show those joos!

They'll do it themselves and blame it on (((racism))). Just watch.

Thought that was a gif, huh. Must have saved it wrong.

If you haven't seen it before, it's Lenin getting lynched

nah leave him alone he told niggers to avoid doing the things they are doing. Stalin has got to go tho.

Hey Rabbi !!

Does anyone have the memeball that says “when you want people to judge you by your character but it amounts to the same”

This is a great idea. Just like flying Nazi flags. The alt right is so smart. I am sure the general public will love you for this, and i am sure trump won't be forced to apologize for this

No he fucking didnt. He wanted them to get out and cause more shit than BLM ever did. He literally had children forced to march with the adults and one got killed because of it - he said it was the best thing to happen for them when Malcom X called him out on it and said that men dont put their children at risk and fight their own battles.

Hes also a communist and plagiarist. A fucking subhuman piece of shit that cheated to get a degree, had his speeches stolen from good men like Archibald Carey, fucked hookers in his hotel room and routinely beat them, was partnered with a cabal of jewish communists from the American Communist Party and hated everything you and every american believes in. A fucking monkey that did what his jewish masters told him to do.

>leaf

Would actually start the race war
Whomstever does this will be a fucking legend

Its like you want to give the leftists fuel.

On a side note MLK supported the 2nd amendment and was a social conservative. He dates to a time before the leaders of the black community were Democratic party plants. Don't fuck with him.

Go fuck up that Lenin statue in Seattle. No one is going to stand up for that commie sack of shit.

soon

As soon as Soros pays the protesters to do it.

Reminder that trump is the law and order candidate and all lawbreakers will be punished harshly.

Mlk was backed by jewish commies.

His daughter has his balls and his ear....kike poisoned.

Is Jeff Sessions going to be the law and order point man or what?

Let's get this train back on the tracks.

A Jew wrote all the speeches he didn't plagiarise.

nytimes.com/1991/10/11/us/boston-u-panel-finds-plagiarism-by-dr-king.html

you can confirm every statement. look up Stanley Levison and the rest of his jewish cronies. the fbi were only monitoring michael (his real name, never legally changed, just stole a religious name to sound like a real theologist) king because of his communist connections. they met with mao in china and ran his marches.

This thread has psyop smell to it.

>Virginia might as well be red now.

This is all happening because your economy is leaning out and start to overrun. If they lied their way into Syria this would never have happened.

Good.

>your economy
What did you mean by this?

>Implying trump gives a fuck what a woman says

Trump has acknowledged that this racism stuff is a serious issue and that the federal government isn't going to tolerate it. It's very unwise at this point to engage in racist terrorist activities.

>Hey, lets make more people hate us
Lol, go ahead.

Try it and you will be lynched.

Go fuck yourself.

Nevar 4give Nevar 4get

>man tries to build a powerful united America
NIGGER!!!!
>man tries to divide and bring America crumbling down
What a hero! Master General! Much Tactics!

Let me give you a warning.

Any one of you Nazi faggots even lay a finger on the MLK statue, you're going to eat lead.

Got it?

Cry more you little bitch.

Why was he killed? Were his masters trying to make him a martyr? Or was he fucking things up so bad that they kiĺled him before he ruins everything?

They call trump a cheeto, not a nigger.

Get ready for maximum chimpout

Idiotic.
You don't have to make leftists angry, you have to convince the centrists you're the good guy.

Here ya go.

Do we really need a reminder of history anymore? These statues are an offensive reminder of it. A waste of space.

Lol theres MLK statues all over. I went and spit on one today, actually.

Whatcha gonna do, Jamal?

fun fact, MLK hated niggers. He wanted his own kind of be more productive. Which is why his movement was highjacked by the NAACP(founded by a jew) and MLK started to ghost his own rallies. the NAACP drove the narrative of MUH PROGRAMS and DIS WHITIES FAULT

S to shit on grave

Why? MLK made some great points in his quest for equal rights. In fact, I'm almost positive he'd wanna kill himself if he saw how far his people have regressed.

probably was becoming too emboldened by his role and believed he was too important to have to listen anymore.

>Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.

>I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.

>I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

>We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools.

This man more or less stood against everything antifa does, and yet you want to tear his statue down in retribution? This is dumb on an entirely new level.

ANY THREAD OR POST PROMOTING YOU TAKE DOWN A STATUE (SUCH AS MLK) IS ATTEMPTING TO MAKE THE RIGHT LOOK BAD.

Now you understand how the Saul Alysnky Communists operate.

He was a Communist.

Based Ukraine. They removed hundreds of those evil Russian abominations after the revolution there.

Just sent a link of this thread to my local Antifa branch Facebook page. Get fucked neo-nazi scum. We have you guys on lock down.

SHUTCHYO CANADIANANIC LEAF ASS UP BITCH YOU WERE NEVER THERE HE ENVOKED UNITY NOT PROVOCA TION OR DIVISION OR FEAR FUCK YOU

judging by how fucking disturbing and retarded things are getting, it won't be long before Lincon's statue is replaced by that of artin luther Kangz

Lenin in Seattle is next.

Yes please ruin the right wing more you fucking neo nazis, destory everything Trump and the right worked for.

This

from what i understand, radical nignogs and nignog sympathizers hate MLK since he didnt chimp out and didnt encourage others to chimp out. they wanted more Malcolm X nignogs

THIS.

They do hate him.

Globalists want no statues at all, they'd be more than happy to see it go.

He was a patriarchal nudnik and serial abuser of women!

Hey ho... he gots to go

They would have a fucking fit if we tried to remove General Albert Pike in DC....

He was a grand wizard and Luciferian

So lets prosecute the criminals.

We might have to expunge the Jews from the Jewdicial system, given that they make a living by cheating.

Based red leaf of truth.

We'll soon find out.

At least I am not a nigger.

YOUR delusion, not fact.

>peaceful nog encourages their fellow nogs to not chimp out and to do something to make other aware of what they wanted without hurting anyone no matter the color, race or creed
>nogs of the current year hold him in disregard for not behaving like an obnoxious rabid nigger

damn

MLK won. The confederates fought like pussies and got crushed.

Damn that's actually kinda sad

>8th grade
>be in Washington D.C. for a field trip
>walking around near the MLK memorial
>see a class with almost only back students in it
>be fat-ass back in 8th grade so some fat black chick looks at me and says "hey its hamburger helper"
>get pissed off and just yell back "fucking nigger"
>she starts screaming "WHAT DID YOU SAY!? WHAT DID YOU SAY!?" and starts grunting like a chimp
>kids in my class are laughing their asses off
>her teacher (also black) runs up and tries to calm her down
>she walks over to me and tells me what I said was "very bad"
>reply "yeah, so?"
>she gets mad and walks off and leads her kids away
>later one of the kids in my class snitched on me and I got in trouble

fucking niggers

almost everything said by mlk was plagiarized and written by his communist keepers.

((Nigger lover))

You're a nigger

ANY THREAD OR POST PROMOTING YOU TAKE DOWN A STATUE (SUCH AS MLK) IS ATTEMPTING TO MAKE THE RIGHT LOOK BAD.

larping as an american....who would have thought

He literally went to Chicago, met with gangs and played videos showing them how to fucking burn and riot properly before his marches.

note you'll likely end up in federal prison.

So... yea just a meme.

hee hee commies in 2017 don't know how to shoot

If the only thing in your life you have to be proud of is that you're not black then it must suck to be you.

How can commies throw lead if they don't have guns?

Can u cite?

See, Robert E Lee was actually a great man and officer who got caught up on the losing side of history, he was loyal to his state above all else.

However, history is written by the victor. Hitler really wasnt as bad as stalin, didnt have the worst of intention initially.

Lincoln wasnt that noble of a guy, etc.

It sucks but winning is everything in war and conflict and the normies will only see the history the victor has written.

In my studies of history, niether side has been much more noble than the other. Sometimes the intentions are better but not always.

The civil war was really the only war that even let their be tributes paid to confederate soldiers. Its not fair or logical but like the rest of all the soliders on the losing side, they will be forgotten.

What do blacks have to be proud of?

You can't say peanut-butter, because the Aztecs invented that.

>this is just about antifa
hahahahaaaaaa

roleplaying is fun, i do it all the time on here haha

Skip the statues, go straight to genocide crime executions.

>Christian
>Communist

wew lad

>One post by this ID
Every time

I'm an American. Twice today some black plantation slave grabbed up my leg because the Jewish body scanners kept him on the plantation.

Apparently my right pocket triggers the fuck out of the piss-poor algorithms they have to hold up the lines over nothing at the airport. They're so stupid.

Based leaf and hopefully it will be taken down soon.

I'm proud that I got dealt one of the shittiest hands but still turned out far better than you.

in the words of Michal browns step father birn that mother fucker down, burn it down, burn that mother fucker down.